Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    Moses, Zombo, or Soto. Better still, the starting line backers: Walden, Brad Jones. Hawk, and likely Moses. Let that one sink in.

Walden couldn't find work anywhere else last offseason. Brad Jones was MIA for two seasons. Hawk is his serviceable self. on top of it all add an ufa in Moses. We all know it but injuries have ravaged the backers.

Hell, they might just go off on stafford
    Sounds like the Lions with their safeties this year. Lions will probably be down to their 4th and 5th string safeties this game.....a guy who was on the practice squad until a few weeks ago and a guy they just signed a few weeks ago.

Rodgers should have a field day. Oh yeah, and the Lions best CB by far (Chris Houston) hurt his ankle last game and had to leave the game. I'm not sure what his status is for the game but I read earlier in the week he could be out too.
    Last edited by FortDetroit; 11-14-2012 at 05:20 PM.

vCash
    Stop kissing ***. I seriously doubt it will get ugly. Period. The game last year was actually close until Suh went ape shyt on EDS. The year before that, the Lions won 7-3. Lately the games seems close. The pack are banged up, stafford will likely have time to find the open receiver, still yet we will see but don't make it seem as if the Pack are untouchable.
    We're missing so many starters in our secondary is why this probably gets ugly and Avril is nursing and injury and Corey Williams will probably be out (not to mention we're 3rd string on both FS and SS as well). If our D line doesn't show up and Rodgers has time to throw, don't think this will stay close at all.

Not to mention our offense has shown up in the first half like once this entire season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    We're missing so many starters in our secondary is why this probably gets ugly and Avril is nursing and injury and Corey Williams will probably be out (not to mention we're 3rd string on both FS and SS as well). If our D line doesn't show up and Rodgers has time to throw, don't think this will stay close at all.

Not to mention our offense has shown up in the first half like once this entire season.
    Its not like we are exactly healthy either. With Matthews out, we will have zero pass rush.
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    This game shouldnt be imo.. Yeah,we dont have Matthews, but I think Dom dials it up.. Their secondary is banged up and if we get a little time Rodgers should have a wonderful day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    This game shouldnt be imo.. Yeah,we dont have Matthews, but I think Dom dials it up.. Their secondary is banged up and if we get a little time Rodgers should have a wonderful day.
    We're going to win by a field goal.

Book it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Its not like we are exactly healthy either. With Matthews out, we will have zero pass rush.
    But you have competent CBs lol. We have an injured Chris Houston (hasn't practiced this week) and Jonte Green starting. Hopefully Florence comes back, but that stills leaves us with Houston, Green, Florence and Lacey. And Silva and Coleman/Carey as our safeties. Rodgers will pick that apart all game and the deep pass should definitely be there for you guys.

I don't know, both teams should put up their share of points, but I don't think the Lions can match the Packers O since we don't get going until 2nd half.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post
    But you have competent CBs lol. We have an injured Chris Houston (hasn't practiced this week) and Jonte Green starting. Hopefully Florence comes back, but that stills leaves us with Houston, Green, Florence and Lacey. And Silva and Coleman/Carey as our safeties. Rodgers will pick that apart all game and the deep pass should definitely be there for you guys.

I don't know, both teams should put up their share of points, but I don't think the Lions can match the Packers O since we don't get going until 2nd half.
    I still want to see if our new aligned OL can handle your D line. Rodgers won't have time to throw those bombs if he has DT's in his face all game either. We both have our issues, this game is going to be won by the team that can overcome those issues the best.
    My Adopter Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

Book it.
    It wouldnt shock me but I doubt it.. If they handcuff our offense id be shocked.. I expect a two possesion lead.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    It wouldnt shock me but I doubt it.. If they handcuff our offense id be shocked.. I expect a two possesion lead.
    Gentleman's bet.

vCash
    Gentleman's bet.
    No doubt homie

vCash

Book it.
    This necessitates Mason actually hitting a damn field goal - for this reason I say we win by 4.

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    I still want to see if our new aligned OL can handle your D line. Rodgers won't have time to throw those bombs if he has DT's in his face all game either. We both have our issues, this game is going to be won by the team that can overcome those issues the best.
    Our D line has been pretty bad with the exception of a few games. Our DEs have gotten basically no pressure. Only thing that's been nice has been the Suh and Fairley duo. Surprisingly good against the run and have gotten lots of pressure. Actually kinda hope CWill is out so we see Fairley start again

vCash
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...-optimus-prime

I love Sherman's response bc its so true

REC:

TDs:

vCash
    I'll actually be at this game on Sunday! I'm taking my two best friends...both of whom are die hard lions fans. One of them has the worlds greatest man crush on Suh and told me not to mad/surprised when he knocks Rodgers out of the game...Lord grant me patience haha

vCash
    This necessitates Mason actually hitting a damn field goal - for this reason I say we win by 4.
    Haha.. Exactly.. He isnt clutch whatsoever.. I wouldnt mind a new kicker in the offseason

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast