Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Sure he can. It's why they moved him to safety. Because he was such a great CB.

I'm just saying.........10 games does not make a career.

I have no reason to think he will fail or anything but I'm not counting on him to be a perennial Pro Bowler or anything just yet either.
    You are right its to early for that but, as they say you have to ride the hot hand and while he is out there starting he is gaining experience.
    Eddie Lacy

Carries:284
    Yards: 1178
    Yards/Game: 78.5
    Average: 4.1
    Touchdowns: 11
    Catches: 35
    Yards: 257

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Sure he can. It's why they moved him to safety. Because he was such a great CB.

I'm just saying.........10 games does not make a career.

I have no reason to think he will fail or anything but I'm not counting on him to be a perennial Pro Bowler or anything just yet either.
    Im not saying that either.. But he can play

vCash
    And I stick with,Devin,being a legit cover corner.. Hes got a problem with the Pats Man-zone scheme and even then the move to safety was largely in part because the lack of healthy safeties, mainly Patrick Chung.. I hate when people forget what,a player has played most of his career well to that point, then has a hiccup and all of a sudden he cant play. Dev is a turnover machine.. My how people forget

vCash
    I really hate Detroit week. The **** talking never ends.

vCash
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...-not-stomp-me-

Nice Sitton. Do your job. Stay off your ***. And you won't get stomped.

FU, I'LL BE BACK

THE DOMINATOR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I really hate Detroit week. The **** talking never ends.
    Who's **** talking? Everyone in the Lions forum has accepted defeat...

What's Matthews status for this week? Too early to know?
    "The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Before4 View Post
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...-not-stomp-me-

Nice Sitton. Do your job. Stay off your ***. And you won't get stomped.
    I think Suh said Sitton is the toughest guy he's gone against in the NFL. Should be a fun matchup with those two most of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post

"The way they play offense here is difficult for any quarterback," he said. "Every snap is an incredible decision. They're in a one-back offense, they can't run the ball against certain looks so they have to audible to some kind of a pass or a creative run to get away from trouble.
    "There's never a play in the game where Stafford can just turn around, hand the ball off and catch his breath. Every play he's researching the defense and they throw as much as anyone."

vCash
    ^ I'm not sure who's talking trash. It seems as if the Lions are down on the team, personally I hate the Pack playing in Detroit. Johnson has had a couple good games, our pass rush will likely not show up with Matthews likely out...could be a shoot out and our offense seems to be up and down from week to week.

FU, I'LL BE BACK

THE DOMINATOR

vCash
    Matthwes, jennings, neal and woodson didn't train today. That looks better than before the bye week. Although bulaga is on ir

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blujaysrock View Post

No one on here. I live 15 minutes outside of Detroit. I'm the only Packer fan around here so when it's GB-DET week I never hear the end of it. lol

vCash
    Clay Matthews (hamstring) has been ruled out for Week 11.
    Matthews was always a long shot to suit up against the Lions. Now the question is whether he'll be ready for Week 12. Matthews has a history of hamstring issues, so it's doubtful the the Packers will rush him back, particularly since doing so with Greg Jennings essentially cost him the season. Matthews' status should be updated early next week.
    We better score 45 points if we want to win this one. Other than Rodgers, this is the last injury we needed. Someone needs to step up.

vCash
    Matthews is out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Berliner View Post
    Thanks again to Lionsfanfromsac for the game thread

np
    just take it easy on us out there... i think it may get real ugly real fast!
    Don't just read our posts, JOIN US! click here
    2011 AND 2012 JWE & Strives Lions prediction game Champion
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10, #12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Moses, Zombo, or Soto. Better still, the starting line backers: Walden, Brad Jones. Hawk, and likely Moses. Let that one sink in.

Walden couldn't find work anywhere else last offseason. Brad Jones was MIA for two seasons. Hawk is his serviceable self. on top of it all add an ufa in Moses. We all know it but injuries have ravaged the backers.

Hell, they might just go off on stafford

FU, I'LL BE BACK

THE DOMINATOR

vCash
    Stop kissing ***. I seriously doubt it will get ugly. Period. The game last year was actually close until Suh went ape shyt on EDS. The year before that, the Lions won 7-3. Lately the games seems close. The pack are banged up, stafford will likely have time to find the open receiver, still yet we will see but don't make it seem as if the Pack are untouchable.

FU, I'LL BE BACK

THE DOMINATOR

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast