Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doug Martin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    last pick in my draft for a keeper league! guys on my team forever
    Last pick in ur draft? most drafts he went top 40-50..... what do you have 4 teams in ur league?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSplaya2121 View Post
    Last pick in ur draft? most drafts he went top 40-50..... what do you have 4 teams in ur league?
    no, i play in a league were all the players regard rookies as trash. my last 2 picks were cobb and martin, so im get for a good long while.

its funny really. we just switched to a keeper league, yet all of them hate rookies and Im the only one who watches college football. needless to say, they league now favors me
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    no, i play in a league were all the players regard rookies as trash. my last 2 picks were cobb and martin, so im get for a good long while.

its funny really. we just switched to a keeper league, yet all of them hate rookies and Im the only one who watches college football. needless to say, they league now favors me
    Same here, I got RG3 in round 17.

Take me back to the Forest

vCash
    I like Doug Martin, I was talking him up to my friends a lot before the draft. I might have on here too, I don't remember. Reminds me of what Mark Ingram was supposed to be coming out, minus the knee issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Just because you're an AD fan doesn't mean you can't recognize another good RB. On the other hand, this is a stupid thread.
    Just because I posted that doesn't mean I was actually serious.......

lighten the **** up

vCash
    Doug Martin really surprised me. Especially in the Minnesota game, we could not get a handle on that guy. Bright future ahead for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSplaya2121 View Post
    Thats what i was thinking

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12