Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownredbulls View Post
    i was at the game tonight and even though we don't have boogie.....i realized how much we suck....the players suck and the coach sucks....even the fans suck cause hell, there were so many empty seats and the fans were so boring it just sucked....the atmosphere sucked....how is keith smart going to put a lineup of jimmer, salmons, johnson, robinson, hayes in when we are down 20?.....no freaking shooters at all besides jimmer....thornton was horribe.....tyreke just pisses me off with his no-shot improvement game.....the only upside is thompson....that boys a work horse...where the hell was brooks??.........winable game for us and we just freaking blew it......never been on the,"let's fire coach" bandwagon but man...ever since adelman left, we haven't had a coach who can control and lead this team....sorry guys....might not make a lot of sense but was at the game, had a few beers, and i am just really, really dissapointed with this team and its direction......i mean does this team even have a direction?????........lottery after lottery after lottery i guess.....this team isn't built to win....we don't have the right amount of leadership/skills/shooters/defenders/etc........will always root for my team but man....just gtta be honest.....kings freaking suck.....trade evans for something.....dude is not worth the 3 or 5 million....none of these guys are....thompson deserves a max contract on a team like this.....(being sarcastic)........again,.....just venting.....thank you for your time....
    Brooks turned his ankle.

The only reason he left that line-up in when we were down 20, was that there was no way we were coming back. So, I'm sure he was just toying with line-ups and seeing who could be out there with who.

Also, we did suck, but we had no Boogie. Glad we get him back next game.

Reke brought us down tonight. We played better when he wasn't in the game.

Thornton wasn't hitting anything. He definitely contributed, but all those missed 3's could've helped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    Brooks turned his ankle.

The only reason he left that line-up in when we were down 20, was that there was no way we were coming back. So, I'm sure he was just toying with line-ups and seeing who could be out there with who.

Also, we did suck, but we had no Boogie. Glad we get him back next game.

Reke brought us down tonight. We played better when he wasn't in the game.

Thornton wasn't hitting anything. He definitely contributed, but all those missed 3's could've helped.
    thanks for the update....i just have never seen "ARCO" that dead....he put that lineup with well over 10 minutes left in the game....should have atleast experimented with outlaw, garcia, etc......those guys are the "vets"...the 8-9 million guys......put them in.......paying them just to sit?....let them earn the money.....and if with 10 min left you give up and settle with experimenting, you have to go bro.....this is the best of the best......the highest level of competition....you have to compete......i despise tyreke......he is very skilled but i just don't think that he makes his teammates better....he is kinda like carmelo....different game...carmelo is a shooter....but they slow down the offense and everyone is just stuck watching.....trade him.....we didn't extend his contract so wth are we going to do?.......cousins is my guy....build around him....i'll be very happy and so will a lot of fans

vCash
    Anyone remember that fake Tyreke Evans rumor on draft night? Us sending Tyreke and the 5th pick for Rondo.... Rondo would have solved all of our issues.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Anyone remember that fake Tyreke Evans rumor on draft night? Us sending Tyreke and the 5th pick for Rondo.... Rondo would have solved all of our issues.
    yeah....tyfake evans for rondo woulda been golden....lol....

vCash
    Damn, we need to do something, trade someone... or put up some new line-up (Evans, Thornton, Salmons/Garcia, Heyes, Boogie)... Hope that Smart won't be with us next season, he is terrible. Need to get players that are looking for a fresh start, or trade for draft picks (Detroid, Toronto, Charlotte, Washington, Indiana, Orlando, NO)... And make Maloofs sell this team...

vCash
    I can't handle watching Johnson and Tyrke together on the wing, those 2 guys just cannot start together. I would much rather see Salmons and Thorton starting, at least those guys are threats. With Tyreke and Johnson I keep seeing 4 defenders in the paint, then I have to watch 24 seconds of Johnson or Tyrke trying to fight to shoot a layup. Tyreke and Johnson are backup quality players starting on the Kings because the Kings suck.

vCash
    This is great..I wish the players would read what we the fans are thinking....our team is and has been in a depression...lol...when will we be able to root for not just a winning team but a competitive team....don't just be competitive when lakers are here lol...please please please...put a respectable team out there....trade tyreke...we need a guy who makes his team better...not a guy who is a one on one player and can't shoot....build around cousins.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I can't handle watching Johnson and Tyrke together on the wing, those 2 guys just cannot start together. I would much rather see Salmons and Thorton starting, at least those guys are threats. With Tyreke and Johnson I keep seeing 4 defenders in the paint, then I have to watch 24 seconds of Johnson or Tyrke trying to fight to shoot a layup. Tyreke and Johnson are backup quality players starting on the Kings because the Kings suck.
    We should try a lineup of Evans, Jimmer, and Salmons. Let Evans run the point with some legit perimeter threats to space the floor. We should give Evans a chance in this role before completely giving up on him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    We should try a lineup of Evans, Jimmer, and Salmons. Let Evans run the point with some legit perimeter threats to space the floor. We should give Evans a chance in this role before completely giving up on him.
    Ditto...or we can start Brooks, Thornton, Johnson for defense, Thompson and cousins..reke =6th man lol...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Damn, we need to do something, trade someone... or put up some new line-up (Evans, Thornton, Salmons/Garcia, Heyes, Boogie)... Hope that Smart won't be with us next season, he is terrible. Need to get players that are looking for a fresh start, or trade for draft picks (Detroid, Toronto, Charlotte, Washington, Indiana, Orlando, NO)... And make Maloofs sell this team...
    Damn.....not gonna happen.

vCash
    I was at the game as well and it was atrocious. Nobody couldn't hit anything. Year after year they go on and play as individuals and not as a team. Salmons needs to go. and yes Arco was so quiet. I know it's hard to cheer for a team that sucks so bad but if every game there's a sellout the team seems to play harder and usually wins. For those who say Trade Tyreke you must be crazy! That man is an all star and will be another King who will AMAZING if he leaves the Kings. I say let him and boogie do their thing. Tyreke drive to the basket, if he can't pop it out to Jimmer or Thornton. Boogie needs to bang the boards and pick up those loose balls. We have the pieces everyone needs to let go of their ego and play together. OK i'm done.

Cliff Notes:
    PLAY LIKE A TEAM!
    FANS GET LOUD! They feed off the energy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingUp View Post
    I was at the game as well and it was atrocious. Nobody couldn't hit anything. Year after year they go on and play as individuals and not as a team. Salmons needs to go. and yes Arco was so quiet. I know it's hard to cheer for a team that sucks so bad but if every game there's a sellout the team seems to play harder and usually wins. For those who say Trade Tyreke you must be crazy! That man is an all star and will be another King who will AMAZING if he leaves the Kings. I say let him and boogie do their thing. Tyreke drive to the basket, if he can't pop it out to Jimmer or Thornton. Boogie needs to bang the boards and pick up those loose balls. We have the pieces everyone needs to let go of their ego and play together. OK i'm done.

Cliff Notes:
    PLAY LIKE A TEAM!
    FANS GET LOUD! They feed off the energy.
    I agree

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789