Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    vCash
    That's what you get for sitting Jimmer. He should have started the 2nd half.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Its crazy how bad of a shooter James Johnson is... I guarantee I would knock down more open 3s than he can, I'd bet my life on it!
    I know right?.....It's like if you're gonna be out there and shoot so poorly at least be like a superior perimeter defender or something like Tony Allen. I can stomach Allens bad offense because on D he just shuts people down!! lol but Johnson really aint even all that great of a defender neither, hes just tall and can occasionly drive to the basket. WHOOPTY-DOOO!! lol what makes me mad about Johnson is that his shooting motion is pretty good, he should be a good shooter, the way he shoots the ball it looks like its going to be good but most of the time "BRICK, CLANK, BOOMP!" smh......I'm like "smh....Really??!!" lol

vCash
    Lillard is showing Sactown why they shouldn't have picked T-Rob over him. Lillard is the truth.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Lillard is showing Sactown why they shouldn't have picked T-Rob over him. Lillard is the truth.
    x2, They really thought Isaiah was the Kings PG of the future... WRONG! Kings tend to over value players! Thomas more of a spark off the bench when Lillard can orchestrate an offense and get players involved!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    x2, They really thought Isaiah was the Kings PG of the future... WRONG! Kings tend to over value players! Thomas more of a spark off the bench when Lillard can orchestrate an offense and get players involved!
    That's why you draft BPA and not based on "need."

<3

vCash
    This team hesitates too much. I get that no one can shoot, but maybe shooting in rhythm rather than pausing awkwardly every time they catch the ball would help at least a little. Thornton is the only one consistently good about it.
    Last edited by JLynn943; 11-13-2012 at 11:58 PM.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    That's why you draft BPA and not based on "need."
    Exactly! Kings look like they're in a lot of trouble this year with all the inconsistent play...

San Francisco Giants fans really don't understand the word TORTURE, unless they're a Kings fan....

vCash
    Maybe we should bring Peja out of retirement.

<3

vCash
    trades are imminent pronto!......everybody OUT!!!!! except. DMC, Isaiah, T-Rob, Thornton & Jimmer!....... Although Thornton would be a great trade chip but i' m still high on him. But this roster just ain't working. We've been bad for too long. The team is getting ready to move out of town soon can they at least give us one more decent team to watch and cheer for, for the road? ...We can't go out like this........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSjWCRAPgc lol this is how i feel right now lol skip to 6:10 and 6:39 lmao "EVERYBODY OUT!!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by kings2010; 11-14-2012 at 12:07 AM.

vCash
    Jimmer has career high 6 assists.

<3

vCash
    Oh man....what a game!

vCash
    Portland is 13/24 on 3 pointers. Our 3 point defense has been atrocious.

<3

vCash
    Maybe we should bring Peja out of retirement.
    Might as well, doesn't get any worse than this!

Jimmer has career high 6 assists.
    He should have started the second half... the team was rolling going into half.

Quote Originally Posted by kings2010 View Post
    trades are imminent pronto!......everybody OUT!!!!! except. DMC, Isaiah, T-Rob, Thornton & Jimmer!....... Although Thornton would be a great trade chip but i' m still high on him. But this roster just ain't working. We've been bad for too long. The team is getting ready to move out of town soon can they at least give us one more decent team to watch and cheer for, for the road? ...We can't go out like this........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSjWCRAPgc lol this is how i feel right now lol skip to 6:10 and 6:39 lmao
    As much as everyone doesn't want to trade Thornton, it makes the most sense for this team. Package Thornton with Evans, or Thomas, and the Kings could get a legit player back.

I'm ready for an overhaul, Petrie needs to be aggressive. He hasn't been aggressive in the trade market!

vCash
    You know the Kings are getting that a$s whooped when Babbitt is in the game! times 1,000,000

vCash
    Hey Jimmer....you can pass the ball on a fastbreak.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast