Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What happens?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pistons get their first win.

4 36.36%
  • Pistons continue to suck.

5 45.45%
  • Gram or LionsFan find something to complain about.

7 63.64%
  • Tom Gores fires both Frank and Dumars for sucking so bad.

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    vCash
    we shud do all we can to keep singler drummond moose knight happy, and then sooner or later we'll get a star sf, maybe this year

vCash
    35-40 wins... I'm calling it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Player of the game has to be Rodney Stuckey
    You know what man...you were right. This team is better without Rodney Stuckey. Gotta admit I've been wrong. I still think he can be productive elsewhere and I still think you can be annoying though. But anyways, props man!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzee24 View Post
    You know what man...you were right. This team is better without Rodney Stuckey. Gotta admit I've been wrong. I still think he can be productive elsewhere and I still think you can be annoying though. But anyways, props man!
    After 3 years of you guys giving me crap, I have a right to be annoying

vCash
    Let's not kid our selves. The 76ers didn't have bynum & Singler was checking a older j.rich...Now we def should start Singler but not at sg, unless he can check sg like kobe, wade or harden. So sit Tay & start Singler then sit max & start Drummond. Now if stuckey can't flourish with that lineup then ship him out ASAP...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Let's not kid our selves. The 76ers didn't have bynum & Singler was checking a older j.rich...Now we def should start Singler but not at sg, unless he can check sg like kobe, wade or harden. So sit Tay & start Singler then sit max & start Drummond. Now if stuckey can't flourish with that lineup then ship him out ASAP...
    I think Stuckey has showed how well he can check Harden and Kobe already this year and if your watching Singler play this kid is a all around player on offense and defense and was constantly on the move almost like Rip trying to open up something on the floor and it was working well,not like Stuckey standing around.I know every night wont be like this but the offense ran smooth for everyone especially Knight getting to play with a shooter we cant afford to have a SG like Stuckey 0-100 night in and night out,we need scoring and so far this year Singler has looked like a polished player so screw Stuckey!!!Bench Tay and Max as well for Magette and Drummond and this is a solid lineup.
    Last edited by RipCity32; 11-15-2012 at 12:57 AM.

vCash
    Well my predictions about us winning were right, but even without Stuckey ShyFly still found a way to diss him through most of the thread lol, but I can't blame him.

I don't think the reason we won was because Stuckey was out of the line up, there were plenty of other factors involved, but I think Singler played well enough to deserve the chance to start for a few more games. Stuck has been talking about how he wants to do whats best for the team and if that means he comes off of the bench then he should do so.

I really think one win can make a huge difference to a young team, confidence is everything and after last night you know they have plenty of it. Tomorrow we play Orlando and as long as we play decent we should be able to beat them too. 2 and 8 is far from a good start, but it will be moving in the right direction. It would be really nice to see us go on a mini winning streak now! I know the Celtics are a damn good team, but we have matched up pretty decent against them for some reason and I think if we stay focused we could beat them too.

Feels really good to be able to see some positive words in the game thread and I hope that will happen a lot more going forward. Go Pistons!

vCash
    Let's be honest we didn't win because stuckey was hurt. We won because we played the smallest team in the league, why do you think max had 12rebs??? So when we play bigger teams again we will probably lose until frank starts drummond with moose. To me frank is actually hurting drummonds confidence he plays good then the next game he gets 9mins. All the bs frank preached about earning your way & maggette comes rite in from being injured & gets more minutes wtf...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314