Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Yeah me either. I think its cause he went to philly to try to join the whole dream team thing. People love to hate when someone that had such high expectations isn't living up to them. I think he still has what it takes but the Eagles are such a cancer right now it might be effecting his play as well. The coaches probably aren't putting him in the best position to succeed either.
    Do people actually think he's as bad as he's been made out to be? Like they can't really think he's trash.

vCash
    I'd gladly take him on the Giants. He's not THAT bad, he's just paid a lot and on an overrated team. I don't think he fits the Eagles' system at all, so maybe a change of scenery would bring him back to normal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Do people actually think he's as bad as he's been made out to be? Like they can't really think he's trash.
    It's PSD man, anything is possible lol. I wouldn't mind him on the Packers for the right price. I think he still has a few good years left. Definitely not the same player he was for the Raiders but i think he is better then what he has shown in Philly

vCash
    Packers following in C-Wood's steps?
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Worked out for us last time haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Yes Please

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Lmao you ppl you nuts, "yeah let's take a corner who can't cover"
    You are clueless. He's clearly not the shutdown guy he used to be, but stop acting like he's worthless. Part of the problem is the dumbass Eagles ruined him playing him in the slot and playing him in too much zone coverage. He was a dominant CB for years and years, and it's not like he's just absolutely worthless now.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Come to GB

vCash
    Looks like some people have very little football knowledge. I bet the moment he signs with your team you'd be in his defense though...PSD never disappoints.

vCash
    i remember being sad when he spurned the jets in free agency

couldnt have worked out better though considering cromartie is much superior

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    he is not trash but his hype was that he was revis level and its clear he isnt even close to that label

he is still a good corner but he is more on the high end of the second tier now

vCash
    I cant wait for the day he gets out of that **** system and goes back to the stud he was in OAKLAND. I swear on everything I do not care how many years down the road it is I will bump this thread just to Laugh/Troll and take the ban. Its a joke the way this guy is being torched but fans/media... people seem to forget the same thing has happened to Samuels/Cromartie last year and this year...3 corners all seem to have played or are playing less than what they were over these past 2 years.... I wonder why that is...Clearly its all on namdi and not the fact that this eagles team gets 0 pressure on the QB.....

Fun note- If the QB has all the time in the world so will the wideouts.... When a wideout can run around for 10 minutes no corner can cover for that long.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    I cant wait for the day he gets out of that **** system and goes back to the stud he was in OAKLAND. I swear on everything I do not care how many years down the road it is I will bump this thread just to Laugh/Troll and take the ban. Its a joke the way this guy is being torched but fans/media... people seem to forget the same thing has happened to Samuels/Cromartie last year and this year...3 corners all seem to have played or are playing less than what they were over these past 2 years.... I wonder why that is...Clearly its all on namdi and not the fact that this eagles team gets 0 pressure on the QB.....

Fun note- If the QB has all the time in the world so will the wideouts.... When a wideout can run around for 10 minutes no corner can cover for that long.
    it never seemed to bother revis considering the jets havent had a legit pass rush since the 80's

nnamdi is good but the hype with revis is long over

vCash
    I'd cut him too. He can't tackle and can't cover.

Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    You are clueless. He's clearly not the shutdown guy he used to be, but stop acting like he's worthless. Part of the problem is the dumbass Eagles ruined him playing him in the slot and playing him in too much zone coverage. He was a dominant CB for years and years, and it's not like he's just absolutely worthless now.
    Not really. I've watched a lot of Eagle games this year and I can say that he is getting burnt on man to man coverage much more frequently than zone. He's been pretty close to worthless, his second straight year of being terrible. I'd cut him. Makes way too much to keep someone who gets burnt frequently.
    Last edited by jetsforever; 11-14-2012 at 09:07 AM.

vCash
    Asomugha's struggles have been schematic and not as a result of "declining ability" or being exposed for being overrated. When you watch the Eagles play; you'll notice that he is expected to hold down his entire side of the field and he gets beat quite frequently because he's expecting there to be a safety over the top but by the time he realizes his safety is outta position its too late to make up the ground. And btw Warren Sapp is an idiot cus in Oakland he was always on the opposing teams number one receiver

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast