100. You may not vote on this poll
  • He sucks and needs to GTFO

74 74.00%
  • Keep him, he is an important part of our team

26 26.00%
Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    you are right cant just blame Bargs you also have to blame Jose Calderon who cant keep his man in front of him, Bargs cant play help D so the 2 of them on the court at the same time is a disaster and same old **** for years Jose gets burned help d is late or the second pass for a dunk/open 3 both of them need to gtfo
    You would think DC would have figured this out by now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    He is.
    no he is not

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by psrs1 View Post
    You would think DC would have figured this out by now.
    he probably does but he doesn't wanna live up to his mistakes 2 avg players making 10 mil each wouldn't look good for BC

vCash
    TBH I am very frustrated with him. He showed drastic improvements last year, and he looked like he was finally going to be the franchise player. He totally regressed this year.

vCash
    Let's not make it sound like West wins games while Bargnani doesn't.
    that's exactly what i'm saying. one produces consistently and in more areas than the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    We ruined Bargnani when we wanted him to get bigger to battle inside.

Just tell the mother****er to lose muscle and go back to shooting the ball more fluidly.

awwww poor guy, 7footer has to grab a rebound how dare the raps expect that from a FIRST OVERALL PICK AT THAT
    Last edited by miller74; 11-13-2012 at 03:46 PM.

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

vCash
    Keep in mind that if you get rid of Bargs, then DeRozan/Lowry will have a much harder time driving and getting to the basket, as the other team's best defensive big (i.e. Ibaka, Chandler,etc) is the one being forced to play outside the paint. You dont get that factor with Ed or Amir in his spot.

Im not against trading him but it must be at least a solid return. This team would be laughably bad offensively without him.

I wanna see him in a bigger sample size with Lowry/Jonas on the court with him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal827 View Post
    Get Rid of his ***! All he does is take away from the team. Jonas has been outpreforming him this season so far, and that's just plain pathetic.
    how has Jonas out-performed him?

vCash
    GTFO hated this guy since he was drafted. Wet paper out there and plays like a slow *** SG...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by diu9leilomo View Post
    - lazy rebounds
    - lazy on help D
    - don't hustle, just watch the ball
    - a 7 footer who plays on the perimeter
    - force shots
    - slow on transition D

yes 1-6 is not all barg's fault, but the problems i listed is already enough to ship him
    Casey still starts him and doesn't demand more from him... The coaching staff puts him in the positions he's in. Bargs is responsible for his effort yes... But there's WAY more to the equation.

vCash
    Interesting Read on a trade idea from TBJ..

http://blogs.thescore.com/raptorblog...-of-this-team/

Now that the dust is starting to settle over the Lakers’ coaching crisis with their hiring of Mike D’Antoni, it behooves D’Antoni and Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak to examine their roster and determine how their personnel fits within D’Antoni’s spread pick-and-roll system. One of the keys to an effective pick-and-roll offense is having a big man who can step out and make three-pointers. Pau Gasol isn’t really that type of player, and Antawn Jamison appears to be essentially washed up. This means that Gasol could very well be available in a trade if the Lakers are able to acquire that shooting big man and bolster their weak bench.
    You probably know what’s coming after the jump, but prepare to be outraged or delighted anyway by my proposal for a Lakers-Raptors trade that could benefit both teams.

My proposal: The Raptors trade Andrea Bargnani and Jose Calderon to the Lakers for Pau Gasol and Chris Duhon.

vCash
    If Bargs doesn't improve in the next few games i would say "trade his ***" You can't have your main offensive player have 20 game stretches where he can't shoot over 38% from the field.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post

Really dont see the point in getting Gasol at this point in his career. Would be best to work out a 3 team trade or to flip him to a contender needing a scoring big..

Like Bargs+ Calderon for Gasol+ Duhon

and then flipping Gasol to OKC for Martin+Sefolosha+ our pick back or something like along those lines. Start Sefolosha at SF and amnesty Kleiza.

If we are gonna suck this year I'd at least want our pick back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post

The only problem with that trade is we will have zero cap flexibility going into the summer, although he only has 2 years left on his contract & he would be a huge asset on the last year of his contract, also being the year that we will have to pay Lowry if we plan on keeping him.

I would definitely consider doing this trade.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    Really dont see the point in getting Gasol at this point in his career. Would be best to work out a 3 team trade or to flip him to a contender needing a scoring big..

Like Bargs+ Calderon for Gasol+ Duhon

and then flipping Gasol to OKC for Martin+Sefolosha+ our pick back or something like along those lines. Start Sefolosha at SF and amnesty Kleiza.

If we are gonna suck this year I'd at least want our pick back.
    I was literally just thinking of a trade scenario with OKC where we somehow acquire back our pick.
    Last edited by Tmath; 11-13-2012 at 04:48 PM.

SWAGUEZ!!!

Page 9 of 64 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast