• He sucks and needs to GTFO

74 74.00%
  • Keep him, he is an important part of our team

26 26.00%
Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Bargs for Ilyasova id love that

vCash
    This fan base is ridicules. I'm all for trading Bargs for a good piece but acting like our record is cause of him or that it's tank time is just a childish.
    I'm still banking on the 8th seed and it's still not far fetched at all, yes it's a bad stretch and yes it's sad that Lowery is just that important to our team but were getting him back and are sch. is going to get a lot easier.
    Last night's loss hurt but there was about 80% of guys calling it for sure blowout and weren't even going to waste there time and watch, well it might have been a lose it was a exciting game and Al Jefferson with a career of 1-25 from three nails a game tying three that rolls around the rim.

vCash
    you are right cant just blame Bargs you also have to blame Jose Calderon who cant keep his man in front of him, Bargs cant play help D so the 2 of them on the court at the same time is a disaster and same old **** for years Jose gets burned help d is late or the second pass for a dunk/open 3 both of them need to gtfo
    Last edited by BHF; 11-13-2012 at 01:10 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BHF View Post
    Bargs for Ilyasova id love that
    illyasova has been playing absolutely garbage so far. i would know, i have him on my fantasy team

vCash
    we're not even a healthy full squad and people are just pushing the panic button early

if we won these games, people would not be talking about trades already.

half of Derozan's shots in yesterday's game were him driving to the net and each time there has been contact and yet he shot what 7 FTs?

we are down fields, anderson and lowry. regardless if fields suck, he is still an able body that would've helped. anderson provides the shooting and lowry is our all star. give the team time

vCash
    im voting to keep him, because with our team's makeup...guess what? We need him

trade him once we get a dynamic SF and Jonas becomes our main big man offense

vCash
    you are right cant just blame Bargs you also have to blame Jose Calderon who cant keep his man in front of him, Bargs cant play help D so the 2 of them on the court at the same time is a disaster and same old **** for years Jose gets burned help d is late or the second pass for a dunk/open 3 both of them need to gtfo
    Man get over Jose. It's hard to take anything you say serious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Man get over Jose. It's hard to take anything you say serious.
    i could care less what you think and what you take serious its the truth and mark my words we are gonna suck as long as we have them 2 playing meaningful minutes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    illyasova has been playing absolutely garbage so far. i would know, i have him on my fantasy team
    i know man he has been **** as of late but so has Bargs so it would be a perfect time for both teams, at least Illyasova will give us some D and rebounds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lanceuppercut View Post
    this fan base is ridicules. I'm all for trading bargs for a good piece but acting like our record is cause of him or that it's tank time is just a childish.
    I'm still banking on the 8th seed and it's still not far fetched at all, yes it's a bad stretch and yes it's sad that lowery is just that important to our team but were getting him back and are sch. Is going to get a lot easier.
    Last night's loss hurt but there was about 80% of guys calling it for sure blowout and weren't even going to waste there time and watch, well it might have been a lose it was a exciting game and al jefferson with a career of 1-25 from three nails a game tying three that rolls around the rim.
    Your Spelling is RIDICULOUS!

vCash
    Get Rid of his ***! All he does is take away from the team. Jonas has been outpreforming him this season so far, and that's just plain pathetic.

We can't afford to have him have hot and cold streaks, he needs to remain consistent for our team to have any chance at the playoffs... and his defense/rebounding is still sub-par for what is needed (Again he doesn't need to get a ton per game, but I think 7 per game is a fair enough number for him to reach)

I'm tired of giving him chances. He stays on the outside, when he drives he doesn't pass it to open players for easy shots, and he's missing the gimmies. After all of this, If it means firing BC in order to get rid of Bargs, I say do it lol
    On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    i'm just saying that talent means absolutely nothing if it doesn't result in actual productivity on the court. if you want the more "talented" player take Bargnani, if you want to win more games take West.
    Let's not make it sound like West wins games while Bargnani doesn't.

vCash
    He is.

vCash
    wheres the HELL NO option

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    Why does 1-6 fall on Barg's shoulders.... Why not Casey or demar?
    - lazy rebounds
    - lazy on help D
    - don't hustle, just watch the ball
    - a 7 footer who plays on the perimeter
    - force shots
    - slow on transition D

yes 1-6 is not all barg's fault, but the problems i listed is already enough to ship him

Page 8 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast