Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • He sucks and needs to GTFO

74 74.00%
  • Keep him, he is an important part of our team

26 26.00%
Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    vCash
    either use him off the bench for offense or trade him for someone more productive & plays more tougher, harder & w/ heart. used to like the guy a lot but not seeing any defensive intensity & improvement from him is taking it's toll specially if he's not making his shots. Seeing how a lowly Hasheem Thabeet trash talking him was just a pain to watch

vCash
    Bargs would be solid with Dwight Howard... Since we dont have Dwight get him the **** out!!!

We will struggle on offense without Bargs but we'll make it up with defense and rebounding
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash
    ok we get it. you don't like bargnani

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeleafs View Post
    Bargs would be solid with Dwight Howard... Since we dont have Dwight get him the **** out!!!

We will struggle on offense without Bargs but we'll make it up with defense and rebounding
    Bargs for Pau!!!
    Also, I'd like to win lotto max, please.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    Bargs for Pau!!!
    Also, I'd like to win lotto max, please.
    LOL... Sign me up for both please!!
    LEAFS, CHELSEA FC, RAPTORS, BLUE JAYS, COWBOYS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Talent doesn't win games. Production does. The only area i would really say Bargnani has the advantage is aesthetics (as in ooh look a 7 foot man shooting from 25 feet! amazing! i got over that novelty quick).
    And?

I was talking about talent, not production. I understand that production is needed to win games just as much as talent. I'm just saying Bargnani is more talented.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    in what universe? don't confuse "talent" for actual "contribution". West kills Bargnani in a number of categories.
    In this universe. Bargnani is more talented. I'm not confusing talent and contribution.

vCash
    what if Ed Davis is our Jeremy Lin? He IMO, is thee most under-rated bigman let alone our team, he's what you guys want, defense, rebounding and inside scoring. But he has noodles for arm's and that IMO of course is what he will struggle with......IMO
    We are Anonymous,
    We are Legion,
    We do not forgive,
    We do not forget,
    Expect us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Thats news to me.
    In tje last 5-6 games, there's been more frustration for Amir. Not to the point where they want him gone, but to the point where they don't want him to play sometimes.

vCash
    Ryan Wolstat doesn't seem to be a fan lol.

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun
    I am definitely not blaming all that ails team on Bargnani. But I've said he needs to go for at least 2 years now. Need to cut cord
    When Bryan Colangelo said Bargnani was the "enigma of enigma" he wasn't lying. Ridiculous talent, doesn't know how to use it regularly
    http://bit.ly/QaNgoJ PPG: No foul, Jefferson miracle undo great effort; The D is gone, can’t guard the three, time for Bargnani to go
    Re: last RT, that's my thinking as well. He might do it elsewhere (doubt it), but he definitely won't here and won't accept being 6th man
    The question is, will BC ever cut the cord and risk (even if it is unlikely) seeing his prized pick blow up elsewhere?
    Make no mistake, Andrea Bargnani has trade value. Good contract, huge skill level Teams always think they're the one that will figure it out
    Just so I'm consistent, even though he played half of a great game, half of a bad game: Andrea Bargnani still needs to go

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by North Yorker View Post
    Depends what we could get for him. Im not in favour of just giving him away. This team is too inept offensively.
    I agree.

vCash
    i think after his 3rd year i pretty much gave up on bargnani... i remember we had high hopes for the guy and then he was a bust in his 2nd year

in 3rd year he went on a streak after jan i believe and we had hopes again for him... but he didn't live up to his expectations after his 4th year ...

when bosh left he still wasn't able to take over the team ...... i think we should have pretty much traded him mid way through the first season of the post-bosh era...... or maybe even earlier

at this point we won't get much for him ....... so yea .. honestly not sure about trading him ... what good does it do for us ? free up cap space ? nobody wants to come to toronto we need something like a pick at least.

vCash
    82% want him gone.

Fans have spoken, ship him the **** out.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    WOOT! a non bashing Derozan thread!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    82% want him gone.

Fans have spoken, ship him the **** out.
    24 emotional votes after a very tough loss is TMath's reality.

Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast