100. You may not vote on this poll
  • He sucks and needs to GTFO

74 74.00%
  • Keep him, he is an important part of our team

26 26.00%
Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Chisholm seems to think he'll be traded.
    I would prefer keeping Bargnani to BC making another job-saving move. Let a new gm decide what to do with Bargs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    people get on him for everything... even when he has a good game people find **** to pick at.. the hate is not warranted.. and its just funny cause less then a year ago when he was tearing it up at the beginning of the season people were on his dick.. now hes public enemy #1 .. how exactly? ya thats fine.. i wasnt referring to you specifically.. look at some of these people.. every other post they make on here is just ripping on the guy.. acting as if 99% of this teams problems stem from him when that is completely irrational.
    I don't know about that. From what I've read thus far a lot of people seemed to think that his season last year was a fluke. Maybe you're right about the band wagon but Andrea's personality doesn't exactly help him either in dissuading the critics. If people saw him work his tail off, I'm sure he'll have fewer critics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    I would prefer keeping Bargnani to BC making another job-saving move. Let a new gm decide what to do with Bargs.
    Nah I want to see how BC will get out of Field's contract. I've grown fond of this circus act.

vCash
    tomorrow when we wake up Bargs will be traded

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    I don't know about that. From what I've read thus far a lot of people seemed to think that his season last year was a fluke. Maybe you're right about the band wagon but Andrea's personality doesn't exactly help him either in dissuading the critics. If people saw him work his tail off, I'm sure he'll have fewer critics.
    41 people apparently feel "he sucks and needs to GTFO" ...... hmmm ... kinda seems a little harsh ... but it cant really be a fluke.. when hes on he can be the best player on the floor.. he DOES have the ability to be a top player. we have seen it.. i think his on court issues are more mental than physical which is completely fixable.. and one of the posters recently stated he would accept a second round pick for andrea.. hes too good of a talent to throw away... id want someone good for him or just keep him
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Nah I want to see how BC will get out of Field's contract. I've grown fond of this circus act.
    Really? Getting out of Field's contract will have virtually zero impact on the team.

vCash
    41 people apparently feel "he sucks and needs to GTFO" ...... hmmm ... kinda seems a little harsh ... but it cant really be a fluke.. when hes on he can be the best player on the floor.. he DOES have the ability to be a top player. we have seen it.. i think his on court issues are more mental than physical which is completely fixable.. and one of the posters recently stated he would accept a second round pick for andrea.. hes too good of a talent to throw away... id want someone good for him or just keep him
    I don't think we can net a star for him but I would be fairly happy if we could net an above average wing player with some upside like Wilson Chandler or Aaron Affalo for him.

vCash
    people get on him for everything... even when he has a good game people find **** to pick at.. the hate is not warranted.. and its just funny cause less then a year ago when he was tearing it up at the beginning of the season people were on his dick.. now hes public enemy #1 .. how exactly? ya thats fine.. i wasnt referring to you specifically.. look at some of these people.. every other post they make on here is just ripping on the guy.. acting as if 99% of this teams problems stem from him when that is completely irrational.
    What exactly does he do well?

He does nothing better than average.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Really? Getting out of Field's contract will have virtually zero impact on the team.
    I have a hard time seeing anyone taking Fields' contract. Has nothing to do with the team.

vCash
    He has never even been in the top 50...

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Well, considering the only two options are GTFO and "important part of the team" its not exactly harsh just a result of the options available in the poll. if there was another option saying 'see what the options are for a trade' and/or 'try him off the bench' I'm sure the results of the poll would be a lot less extreme. I think the results from the poll just are skewed because of many people's belief that some kind of change is required when it comes to Bargs and the GTFO option was the closest thing to it.

vCash
    I have a hard time seeing anyone taking Fields' contract. Has nothing to do with the team.
    I'm honestly not too worried about his contract, he will only be here for another 2 years after this season and we might be able to move him on his last year.

SWAGUEZ!!!

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    Well, considering the only two options are GTFO and "important part of the team" its not exactly harsh just a result of the options available in the poll. if there was another option saying 'see what the options are for a trade' and/or 'try him off the bench' I'm sure the results of the poll would be a lot less extreme. I think the results from the poll just are skewed because of many people's belief that some kind of change is required when it comes to Bargs and the GTFO option was the closest thing to it.
    or you can just.. not answer it?
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    I could of made better poll options but in the end it would of been the same result.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    So BC's entertainment value is what you like? It's true, that has kept him in a job for quite a while but I prefer the entertainment to be on the court (which he has done a piss poor job at).

Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast