100. You may not vote on this poll
  • He sucks and needs to GTFO

74 74.00%
  • Keep him, he is an important part of our team

26 26.00%
Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    i was just exaggerating a point.. i dont think that highly of andrea.. im just defending him because its rediculous for people to pin everything on the guy!! thats so dumb... i feel hes a good player yes.. i agree hes **** this year... but hes good.... im not a huge fan of his but the hate hes getting is unreal
    Don't let Jamie get to you! He is still hurting from the departure of rupaul.. A player who threw in the towel and which i have no respect for. At least with andrea there is no giving up on the team and that i can respect

vCash
    i was just exaggerating a point.. i dont think that highly of andrea.. im just defending him because its rediculous for people to pin everything on the guy!! thats so dumb... i feel hes a good player yes.. i agree hes **** this year... but hes good.... im not a huge fan of his but the hate hes getting is unreal
    How is it unreal? There are very few redeeming qualities about Bargnani.

He's posting career lows across the board and statistically, he's one of our weakest. This is coming from the player who reportedly worked with our coaching staff all year and spent all summer in the gym working on his game. I think he hit his ceiling last year or needs a fresh start. I've seen enough of this circus act.

Let's see how low his PER will get before he gets benched or traded. It's currently at 12.15. The league average is 15.
    Last edited by Freakazoid; 11-14-2012 at 11:01 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post

He's posting career lows across the point and statistically, he's one of our weakest. This is coming from the player who reportedly worked with our coaching staff all year and spent all summer in the gym working on his game.

He needs to go. Let's see how low his PER will get before he gets benched or traded. It's currently at 12.15. The league average is 15.
    Hey mr stats man how about you post 2011/2013 season wins without andrea? or better how many did we lose without him in the line-up? Just very curious..Anyone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Hey mr stats man how about you post 2011/2013 season wins without andrea? or better how many did we lose without him in the line-up? Just very curious..Anyone?
    Andrea has never led this team in win shares. Simply relying on games we've lost without him is a poor stat because it can easily be confounded with other factors (ex. another player being injured, lockout season etc).

Instead of blindly putting all of your faith into Andrea, can you at least provide any veritable evidence to support your claims?
    Last edited by Freakazoid; 11-14-2012 at 11:12 PM.

vCash
    Ha! It's you again. How did you ever escape my ignore list in the past?

Welcome.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash

He's posting career lows across the board and statistically, he's one of our weakest. This is coming from the player who reportedly worked with our coaching staff all year and spent all summer in the gym working on his game. I think he hit his ceiling last year or needs a fresh start. I've seen enough of this circus act.

Let's see how low his PER will get before he gets benched or traded. It's currently at 12.15. The league average is 15.
    its un real because you said we would be 8-0 without him -.- .. and that makes you an idiot... fact
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Andrea has never led this team in win shares. Simply relying on games we've lost without him is a poor stat because it can easily be confounded with other factors (ex. another player being injured, lockout season etc).

Instead of blindly putting all of your faith into Andrea, can you at least provide any veritable evidence to support your claims?
    Stop avoiding the question! I never stated that he did lead us in win shares. I asked you to post a stat, since you like stats and seem to only acknowledge the ones you like. I'd like you to post and show the world how our record was with andrea in the lineup as appose to him out of the lineup.. By the way jack armstrong mentioned this a few times last year.

Also another stat worthy of mention is when we did win most games had andrea as the leader in that department. But of course it doesn't mean anything.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    Ha! It's you again. How did you ever escape my ignore list in the past?

Welcome.
    Do you get a hard on telling me and others im on ignore? Seriously

Do you think i give a ****

vCash
    its un real because you said we would be 8-0 without him -.- .. and that makes you an idiot... fact
    lol

vCash
    Refer to

Considering how close our losses have been, it's not exactly unrealistic for us to be 8-0 without him.
    I never said that we will for sure go 8-0. I said that it's not as unrealistic as you make it out to be when you consider that he's a net -6 PER thus far. Even if you count the OKC game, production from OKC's PF position was beyond ridiculous. Serge shot almost 90% from the field. In the rest of his games this season he's averaging 48%.

Stop avoiding the question! I never stated that he did lead us in win shares. I asked you to post a stat, since you like stats and seem to only acknowledge the ones you like. I'd like you to post and show the world how our record was with andrea in the lineup as appose to him out of the lineup.. By the way jack armstrong mentioned this a few times last year.

Also another stat worthy of mention is when we did win most games had andrea as the leader in that department. But of course it doesn't mean anything.
    I didn't avoid it. I acknowledged what you were hinting at and provided a better stat because games won/lost with/without AB doesn't paint an accurate causation. It can easily be confounded by any number of variables.
    Last edited by Freakazoid; 11-14-2012 at 11:55 PM.

vCash

Since Bosh left the Raps are 34-71 with Bargnani in the lineup (.324) and without him the Raps are 13-38 (.255). It's not that convincing of a stat for Bargs making the team better. The winning % is better but not significantly. I think if you took most starters out the difference would be comparable or more significant.
    Last edited by Bramaca; 11-15-2012 at 12:07 AM.

vCash
    Refer to

I never said that we will for sure go 8-0. I said that it's not as unrealistic as you make it out to be when you consider that he's a net -6 PER thus far. Even if you count the OKC game, production from OKC's PF position was beyond ridiculous. Serge shot almost 90% from the field. In the rest of his games this season he's averaging 42%.

I didn't avoid it. I acknowledged what you were hinting at and provided a better stat because games won/lost with/without AB doesn't paint an accurate causation. It can easily be confounded by any number of variables.
    Wrong! Yes it does. I would understand if it were a few games but were talking about a duration of of extended games. A long number of games which presents almost 45% of a shortened season last year. Your also not taking into account previous years which he was injured. He has been a raptor for quite a while. This team struggles without him in the lineup and neglecting his impact on the raptors is plain ignorance on your behalf with all due respect. Its a stat that is well known in the nba and is used frequently. Like the lakers with kobe or without etc etc etc.. You can't neglect his impact on the team when he is not there.. There horrible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Since Bosh left the Raps are 34-71 with Bargnani in the lineup (.324) and without him the Raps are 13-38 (.255). It's not that convincing of a stat for Bargs making the team better. The winning % is better but not significantly. I think if you took most starters out the difference would be as comparable or more significant.
    13-38 is disgusting i don't care how you cut the cake. I should ask you for a source?

vCash
    Wrong! Yes it does. I would understand if it were a few games but were talking about a duration of of extended games. A long number of games which presents almost 45% of a shortened season last year. Your also not taking into account previous years which he was injured. He has been a raptor for quite a while. This team struggles without him in the lineup and neglecting his impact on the raptors is plain ignorance on your behalf with all due respect. Its a stat that is well known in the nba and is used frequently. Like the lakers with kobe or without etc etc etc.. You can't neglect his impact on the team when he is not there.. There horrible.
    If Jerryd Bayless and Calderon was injured along with Bargnani, how would that not confound such a stat? It's nearly impossible to create a casual relation out of it in judging individual performance.

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    Refer to

I never said that we will for sure go 8-0. I said that it's not as unrealistic as you make it out to be when you consider that he's a net -6 PER thus far. Even if you count the OKC game, production from OKC's PF position was beyond ridiculous. Serge shot almost 90% from the field. In the rest of his games this season he's averaging 48%.

no it actually is unrealistic that we would be 8-0 ..... it completely is.... your posts are going to give me cancer
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast