View Poll Results: Stay or GTFO

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • He sucks and needs to GTFO

74 74.00%
  • Keep him, he is an important part of our team

26 26.00%
Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 LastLast
    Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    trim Bargnani down in the off-season, move to SF. there ya go, void filled. shooting from the wing addressed.
    how much does he weigh currently O.o
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronicle View Post
    switch Tjones with Patrick Patterson

that guy can play
    Watching all of Kentucky games this past season, I was thinking about T.Jones as a possible fit at SF. Giving Davis a chance to start at PF.

Raptors would need to clear 2 roster spots for my suggested trade.

Jonas/Amir/Grey
    Davis/Montejunas/Kleiza
    Jones/Mcguire/Fields/Anderson
    DeRozan/Delfino/Ross/Cook
    Lowry/Blake/Lucas

The players coming in trade for at least 2ys is the financial equivalent of 9mil (Bargnani's contract)

Raptors get potential & control with Montejunas & Jones rookie contracts 4ys. As well as scoring depth (3 point shooters) for the season with Delfino & Cook.

Amnesty Klieza at seasons end sheds better than 14mil heading into 2014.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    how much does he weigh currently O.o
    way too much lol
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    OK finally no more hope for Bargs. Trade him as fast as possible. It's going to get ugly before it gets better. We are so thin on talent it's just jaw dropping.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    OK finally no more hope for Bargs. Trade him as fast as possible. It's going to get ugly before it gets better. We are so thin on talent it's just jaw dropping.
    This. I really like Bargnani but this team needs change. But trade him for some talent. Not for the sake of trading him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    This. I really like Bargnani but this team needs change. But trade him for some talent. Not for the sake of trading him.
    If that's possible.

I just can't watch Bargnani wander around like he's just had a traffic accident and injured his brain anymore.

vCash
    Lololololol.

Yea, I constantly laugh watching Raptors games because of his lost face on defense.

vCash
    Trade high

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Trade high
    Well that advice doesn't help lol. Exactly when is high with Bargs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    Well that advice doesn't help lol. Exactly when is high with Bargs?
    Last year, start of the season.

vCash
    high with Bargnani was probably season 3. it was pretty clear he was just a jump shooter by then and he had no aptitude for the physical side of the game.

of course everyone on this forum was screaming "what are you crazy? you can't sell on him now! you have to hold him to recover the value of the pick!" LOL
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 11-27-2012 at 11:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    high with Bargnani was probably season 3. it was pretty clear he was just a jump shooter by then and he had no aptitude for the physical side of the game.

of course everyone on this forum was screaming "what are you crazy? you can't sell on him now! you have to hold him to recover the value of the pick!" LOL
    Pretty sure the thinking was that there would be no need to trade him because there was huge potential in the way the team thought he would contribute. Didn't hear one person say we needed to recover the value of a pick through trade.

Bargnani trade talk didn't start right away at all. Bargnani bust talk did, but not Bargnani trade talk.

I don't think it's been a bust, but it's run its course.

vCash
    Well that may have been. But that would hardly have allowed Casey to try to work with him. Unless you're also saying that Casey should have been hired to coach BEFORE the Mavs won the championship and BEFORE Rick Carlisle recommended him. Not so simple or straightforward.

vCash
    Bargnani is my boy so I have to say yes. I still believe we saw an emerging all-star last season who can lead a team offensively. Valanciunas and him have complementary games as well and Jonas covers his *** on his shortcomings with his style of play.

I'll get ripped for this and that's fine but...I believe we have the nucleus of a contender on this roster right now.

I believe in Bargnani regaining his form from last year which, outside of that horrid SA game, he has been showing the past two weeks.

Demar is quickly turning into one of the brighter young SGs in the league now that his one on one game has taken a big step forward and he's being much more assertive in other aspects of the game.

Jonas already is showing to be at the very least a Joakim Noah type of player who has the potential for greatness.

Terrence Ross, although I was hard on him for a while after the draft, is really starting to impress me with his overall game, his defense and his athleticism. I think that although he gives up inches at the position, he and Demar should be starting alongside one another at the SG-SF positions. He also has the potential to be an all-star in this league in a couple years.

Lowry is a stud when he's right.

Sure...we don't have a top 10 player in the league...but look at teams like Boston, Memphis and Denver. They have very good players throughout the roster, excluding Rondo, who are maybe top 20 at best in the league.

We currently have five players who I believe have the potential to be top 20-30 players in this league on one roster. I do agree though that our roster isn't perfect and as such, I also care too deeply for this team to refuse to trade my favorite player just because I see what others might not. If trading Bargnani means we bring in another PF who plays great defense to give us a great interior defense then by all means I would do it.

Hell, I'd take a Asik for Bargnani trade right at this moment and start Asik and Jonas together even though both play inside.

That is the only way I trade Bargnani though. He's still got so much growth offensively and he can carry the team on that end.

Bargnani is a scapegoat. It's time to stop looking at the individual trees and to start looking at the whole forest.
    Where Pick n Roll...Pick and Roll...Pick and Roll...Rebound Happens

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    Bargnani is my boy so I have to say yes. I still believe we saw an emerging all-star last season who can lead a team offensively. Valanciunas and him have complementary games as well and Jonas covers his *** on his shortcomings with his style of play.

I'll get ripped for this and that's fine but...I believe we have the nucleus of a contender on this roster right now.

I believe in Bargnani regaining his form from last year which, outside of that horrid SA game, he has been showing the past two weeks.

Demar is quickly turning into one of the brighter young SGs in the league now that his one on one game has taken a big step forward and he's being much more assertive in other aspects of the game.

Jonas already is showing to be at the very least a Joakim Noah type of player who has the potential for greatness.

Terrence Ross, although I was hard on him for a while after the draft, is really starting to impress me with his overall game, his defense and his athleticism. I think that although he gives up inches at the position, he and Demar should be starting alongside one another at the SG-SF positions. He also has the potential to be an all-star in this league in a couple years.

Lowry is a stud when he's right.

Sure...we don't have a top 10 player in the league...but look at teams like Boston, Memphis and Denver. They have very good players throughout the roster, excluding Rondo, who are maybe top 20 at best in the league.

We currently have five players who I believe have the potential to be top 20-30 players in this league on one roster. I do agree though that our roster isn't perfect and as such, I also care too deeply for this team to refuse to trade my favorite player just because I see what others might not. If trading Bargnani means we bring in another PF who plays great defense to give us a great interior defense then by all means I would do it.

Hell, I'd take a Asik for Bargnani trade right at this moment and start Asik and Jonas together even though both play inside.

That is the only way I trade Bargnani though. He's still got so much growth offensively and he can carry the team on that end.

Bargnani is a scapegoat. It's time to stop looking at the individual trees and to start looking at the whole forest.

"Bargnani is a scapegoat" so true ... the hate on him is ridiculous... .. i dunno about the contender thing ahaha.. but we have a potential playoff team here
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_