100. You may not vote on this poll
  • He sucks and needs to GTFO

74 74.00%
  • Keep him, he is an important part of our team

26 26.00%
Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    If Jerryd Bayless and Calderon was injured along with Bargnani, how would that not confound such a stat? It's nearly impossible to create a casual relation out of it in judging individual performance.
    Jerryd who? Were does he even play? That's my point! A bench player and yet another second unit player according to the league voices.

No way are there impacts the same as andrea's.

I gotta go to snooze.. Talk some other time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    no it actually is unrealistic that we would be 8-0 ..... it completely is.... your posts are going to give me cancer
    You do realize that Andrea's opponent production at the PF position is higher than Davis' or Amir's? And that Amir and Davis are significantly more efficient offensively as well. Without a net -6 PER from Bargnani, our close games would have definitely been winnable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenfidish View Post
    Jerryd who? Were does he even play? That's my point! A bench player and yet another second unit player according to the league voices.

No way are there impacts the same as andrea's.

I gotta go to snooze.. Talk some other time.
    If a team plays without a few of their impact players, how can you directly correlate their loss specifically to Andrea?

And we're talking about Toronto. We had very few shot creators last year. If our main PGs were not on the court, how would they have not had the same impact as Andrea's?

vCash
    13-38 is disgusting i don't care how you cut the cake. I should ask you for a source?
    16-35 is pretty disgusting too, which would be the equivalent of the winning % with Bargs.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/TOR/

Go into Bargs game logs for the past 2 seasons plus this season and it shows their record with him in games (19-47, 13-18, 2-6) and then subtract that from the teams overall record which gives you (13 - 38).

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    vCash
    You do realize that Andrea's opponent production at the PF position is higher than Davis' or Amir's? And that Amir and Davis are significantly more efficient offensively as well. Without a net -6 PER from Bargnani, our close games would have definitely been winnable.
    they were winnable with andrea.. and to say he lost us those games is beyond idiotic.. i just find it so funny that there are so many problems with this team yet everyone blames all of them on andrea... no hes not playing well but this team has so many problems its crazy.. and no one thinks you're cool with your stats...
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

vCash
    they were winnable with andrea.. and to say he lost us those games is beyond idiotic.. i just find it so funny that there are so many problems with this team yet everyone blames all of them on andrea... no hes not playing well but this team has so many problems its crazy.. and no one thinks you're cool with your stats...
    You're missing my point. The point is that the games are winnable without him contrary to what the Andrea apologists like Glen are saying. This makes him expendable allowing us to use him as an asset to improve other areas of the team.

And god, your ad hominems are annoying, it doesn't further your point. What are you 12?

vCash
    If a team plays without a few of their impact players, how can you directly correlate their loss specifically to Andrea?

And we're talking about Toronto. We had very few shot creators last year. If our main PGs were not on the court, how would they have not had the same impact as Andrea's?
    Neither of those point guards missed as many games as andrea.. And im not just stating last year im stating previous year. There were many games when those two back up point guards played and andrea didn't. All you need to look at is andrea scoring average and put two and two together and realize why all those losses with him out of the line up. More losses then wins.. And stop putting mr hand face palm.. **** i hate that ****.. Its my pet peeve..

vCash
    You're missing my point. The point is that the games are winnable without him contrary to what the Andrea apologists like Glen are saying. This makes him expendable allowing us to use him as an asset to improve other areas of the team.

And god, your ad hominems are annoying, it doesn't further your point. What are you 12?
    lol right.. you know it's pretty immature to put so much hate on one guy aint it? . and i would use grown up words like hominems too but I don't have my community college degree yet hopefully I can be just like you!! .. but ya fine. im cool with trading him.. i have no problem with that. im defending him because the hate he receives is ludicrous.

BLUE JAYS

twitter

vCash
    lol right.. you know it's pretty immature to put so much hate on one guy aint it? . and i would use grown up words like hominems too but I don't have my community college degree yet hopefully I can be just like you!! .. but ya fine. im cool with trading him.. i have no problem with that. im defending him because the hate he receives is ludicrous.
    It's unfortunate that the education system has failed us to a point where any of those words are "big"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    It's unfortunate that the education system has failed us to a point where any of those words are "big"
    "big" ? ... whats that?

BLUE JAYS

twitter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dol-Fan View Post
    also i said grown up so "big" shouldn't be in quotations

BLUE JAYS

twitter

vCash
    Neither of those point guards missed as many games as andrea.. And im not just stating last year im stating previous year. There were many games when those two back up point guards played and andrea didn't. All you need to look at is andrea scoring average and put two and two together and realize why all those losses with him out of the line up. More losses then wins.. And stop putting mr hand face palm.. **** i hate that ****.. Its my pet peeve..
    Calderon, Bayless and Andrea all missed games 10+ games during similar time spans between January to April. That's already significant enough to confound any correlations you can deduce from your stat.

And gauging a player's worth with their PPG is just a piss poor way to evaluate talent. Even Mike James averaged 20+ points once and even his PER that year was higher than Andrea's career high.
    Last edited by Freakazoid; 11-15-2012 at 12:13 AM.

vCash
    Where have I shown so much "hate" towards him? It's not exactly irrational to request for a trade for him or to state his limitations. And honestly, a lot of the hate is sort of warranted when you consider who Andrea is as a player and how he responds to his critics.

vCash
    Tim Chisholm ‏@timpchisholm
    @WolstatSun Could be, could very well be. I do believe BC makes a job-saving Bargnani trade this season.
    Chisholm seems to think he'll be traded.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Where have I shown so much "hate" towards him? It's not exactly irrational to request for a trade for him or to state his limitations. And honestly, a lot of the hate is sort of warranted when you consider who Andrea is as a player and how he responds to his critics.
    people get on him for everything... even when he has a good game people find **** to pick at.. the hate is not warranted.. and its just funny cause less then a year ago when he was tearing it up at the beginning of the season people were on his dick.. now hes public enemy #1 .. how exactly? ya thats fine.. i wasnt referring to you specifically.. look at some of these people.. every other post they make on here is just ripping on the guy.. acting as if 99% of this teams problems stem from him when that is completely irrational.

BLUE JAYS

twitter

Page 15 of 64 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast