Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • He sucks and needs to GTFO

74 74.00%
  • Keep him, he is an important part of our team

26 26.00%
Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think if Casey plays him a lot tonight the second day back to back after a triple OT he is going to get hurt again .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    24 emotional votes after a very tough loss is TMath's reality.
    This goes way beyond last nights tough loss.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    I agree with the posters who would like to see what we could get before we ship him out. I understand that we won't get full value in a trade, but there has to be a team out there willing to deal a productive wing and a protected pick for a guy that might be able to put them over the hump.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    This goes way beyond last nights tough loss.
    I think I can speak for the forum and say we are all aware of your single noted hate towards Bargnani. It's pathetic and redundant to read in the game threads. Do you not have any control over your emotions whatsoever? How many times can you say the same thing over and over again before you realize you have no control over the situation and its not a positive influence in your life. Get a grip. Most here would say we are not happy with Bargs performance. Most realize we need to get something returned in trade if that happens. You can't sell low. I know he needs to improve. I am frustrated as well. Until the lakers want to trade Howard for him... I'm in favor of the coaching staff doing their job and getting him to do the things he is paid to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    what if Ed Davis is our Jeremy Lin? He IMO, is thee most under-rated bigman let alone our team, he's what you guys want, defense, rebounding and inside scoring. But he has noodles for arm's and that IMO of course is what he will struggle with......IMO
    Ed Davis can score inside? I don't think he is that good on the block.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    And?

I was talking about talent, not production. I understand that production is needed to win games just as much as talent. I'm just saying Bargnani is more talented.
    i'm just saying that talent means absolutely nothing if it doesn't result in actual productivity on the court. if you want the more "talented" player take Bargnani, if you want to win more games take West.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    I think I can speak for the forum and say we are all aware of your single noted hate towards Bargnani. It's pathetic and redundant to read in the game threads. Do you not have any control over your emotions whatsoever? How many times can you say the same thing over and over again before you realize you have no control over the situation and its not a positive influence in your life. Get a grip. Most here would say we are not happy with Bargs performance. Most realize we need to get something returned in trade if that happens. You can't sell low. I know he needs to improve. I am frustrated as well. Until the lakers want to trade Howard for him... I'm in favor of the coaching staff doing their job and getting him to do the things he is paid to do.
    At this point, If Colangelo wants to keep his job he is going to sell Bargnani. Raps are 1-6 now with Bargnani. Might as well ship him out now and give Ed Davis a chance to show what he can do with consistent minutes.

We retain an asset that hinders our ability to assess another asset's value.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    At this point, If Colangelo wants to keep his job he is going to sell Bargnani. Raps are 1-6 now with Bargnani. Might as well ship him out now and give Ed Davis a chance to show what he can do with consistent minutes.

We retain an asset that hinders our ability to assess another asset's value.
    Why does 1-6 fall on Barg's shoulders.... Why not Casey or demar?

vCash
    Amen to this, the hate is overboard and I don't understand why the poster has trolling privileges in this forum.

vCash
    Why does 1-6 fall on Barg's shoulders.... Why not Casey or demar?
    This is the culmination of a long list of failures for Bargnani. the 1-6 just symbolizes that we should replace him with someone else who can't possibly do a worse job. That man is Ed Davis.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Amen to this, the hate is overboard and I don't understand why the poster has trolling privileges in this forum.
    If wanting the Raptors to be a better basketball team is trolling, then I am guilty.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    If wanting the Raptors to be a better basketball team is trolling, then I am guilty.
    We are all on the same boat, we are all passionate fans but sometimes we just have to control ourselves.

He'll yeah, we all deserve glory for once.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    BC, and I assume the fanbase, want to make the playoffs this year. So we/he would want an offensive big man beside a defensive C.

Note: Bargnani is better than West.

vCash
    What do you think is a realistic return for Bargs?

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Mund View Post
    What do you think is a realistic return for Bargs?
    Any expiring contract, just get him off the books and start off fresh.

SWAGUEZ!!!

Page 7 of 64 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast