100. You may not vote on this poll
  • He sucks and needs to GTFO

74 74.00%
  • Keep him, he is an important part of our team

26 26.00%
Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    you must've not been here when everyone was riding his nuts the first month of last season. nobody cared about his rebounding when he was on fire. When he's cold, like I said, he sticks out badly because he can't do jackshit else. And he sticks out often because of his inconsistent shooting.
    When I said never getting any credit, I was talking about the realistic fans. Not the fans (basically half this fanbase) who change their emotions about players every other game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post

We'll probably get the defense and rebounding, but the offense won't work IMO. It'll just make it difficult for Derozan and Lowry to score having 3 players who aren't too developed offensively.
    gives them another pick n roll player who can finish at the basket. Bargs isn't playing well with Lowry/DD anyways so maybe Ed will fit with them. Ed has solid PER 36 #s, so I'd be interested to see what he'd do in the starting lineup. He plays better when he's out there longer, than when he's yanked in and out of the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    The problem is, his negatives far out weighs his positives, thats why its hard to focus on the things he does well.
    That's why you try to have complementary players to hide each others negatives. If everyone does their part and plays to their strengths, it's a bit easier to hide weaknesses. This team has just been a disaster to start the season though.

vCash
    I would use the Amnesty on him, no joke.

Amir is a way more important piece to this team imo.
    Do we really? can you seriously say he is helping this team win games?

Get him out now so we can start learning to play with out him. The sooner the better.
    If you are going to amnesty him, you have to wait until the off-season when the amnesty window opens again. So if that is your hope (and if we can't find a trade suitor for him prior to the off-season, I'm fine with that hope), you have to live with him throughout the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    gives them another pick n roll player who can finish at the basket. Bargs isn't playing well with Lowry/DD anyways so maybe Ed will fit with them. Ed has solid PER 36 #s, so I'd be interested to see what he'd do in the starting lineup. He plays better when he's out there longer, than when he's yanked in and out of the game.
    I think Amir fits the starting 5 better than Ed. But Amir isn't necessarily liked on this site by a lot of people.

vCash
    I'm out. Have a test tomorrow. I'll be back tomorrow to see this thread.

vCash
    Ship Bargs outta here PLEASE.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    If you are going to amnesty him, you have to wait until the off-season when the amnesty window opens again. So if that is your hope (and if we can't find a trade suitor for him prior to the off-season, I'm fine with that hope), you have to live with him throughout the season.
    I'm aware, thats why I'm hoping we can trade him for an expiring so we can get rid of him sooner.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    I think Amir fits the starting 5 better than Ed. But Amir isn't necessarily liked on this site by a lot of people.
    Thats news to me.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Wanted him gone years ago lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marvILLous View Post
    Wanted him gone years ago lol
    this

vCash
    dont the lakers want a "stretch bigman" a little Pau and steve blake for Bargs calderon

vCash
    bargs on the lakers or thunder would probabaly net them championship(s) for years to come. bargs isnt your problem..its your small forward that we have never had the issue. a tough defender with good offense and ability to shoot and slash and handle the ball.. unfortunately this is a big issue in the nba. its not only good centers...teams are shifiting away from old school centers to smaller lineups.. when you have someone like bargs u need to use him wisely! the guy can flat out score..and is a good man on man defender but never a team defender..anyways.. he isnt the problem..you guys all look at players game by game.. did you see derozans highlights last night? that spin that was missed .. that was an example of someone workin hard on their foot work .. i see somethin special coming.. players take their time and so should you all

vCash
    BC, and I assume the fanbase, want to make the playoffs this year. So we/he would want an offensive big man beside a defensive C.

Note: Bargnani is better than West.
    in what universe? don't confuse "talent" for actual "contribution". West kills Bargnani in a number of categories.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    I'm not necessarily arguing impact on the game. Just arguing that Bargnani, when playing top notch, is more talented than West, when playing top notch.
    Talent doesn't win games. Production does. The only area i would really say Bargnani has the advantage is aesthetics (as in ooh look a 7 foot man shooting from 25 feet! amazing! i got over that novelty quick).
    Last edited by Jamiecballer; 11-13-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast