100. You may not vote on this poll
  • He sucks and needs to GTFO

74 74.00%
  • Keep him, he is an important part of our team

26 26.00%
Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    C'mon man, you know better than that by now. The guys cold streaks far out weigh his hot streaks.
    i know but we have to hope for his hot streaks to lead to some wins some how. We can't just get rid of him to get rid of him. We need a decent return.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddler The Gr8 View Post
    i know but we have to hope for his hot streaks to lead to some wins some how. We can't just get rid of him to get rid of him. We need a decent return.
    At this point I just want an expiring contract in return but I doubt we can even get that.

Just getting his contract off the books would be an improvement in itself.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    There's not much trade scenarios out there for Bargnani where we get an offensive big man back in return.

vCash
    At this point I just want an expiring contract in return but I doubt we can even get that.

Just getting his contract off the books would be an improvement in itself.
    I wouldn't mind something like that...we can start Ed and see what he has.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    There's not much trade scenarios out there for Bargnani where we get an offensive big man back in return.
    We don't need an offensive big man in return right now, we aren't winning a championship this year.

Just get rid of his contract, see what we really have in Ed, give more touches to Val so he can develop quicker. If all else fails, sign a guy like Milsap or David West in the offseason.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    We don't need an offensive big man in return right now, we aren't winning a championship this year.

Just get rid of his contract, see what we really have in Ed, give more touches to Val so he can develop quicker. If all else fails, sign a guy like Milsap or David West in the offseason.
    BC, and I assume the fanbase, want to make the playoffs this year. So we/he would want an offensive big man beside a defensive C.

Note: Bargnani is better than West.

vCash
    Raps need to get rid of Bargnani asap. I heard from a source that major changes are coming to the Raps lineup & that the euro experiment is done in T.O.

Also heard some trouble brewing between mgmt & Casey. Mgmt is giving him too many "suggestions".
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Once he gets on his hot streak, everyone is going to be on his d*** again...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KidDraco View Post
    when has ANYONE ever been on his dick? He's been soft as hell since day one.

TANKRONTO TANKTORS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KidDraco View Post
    not me. I was in the minority in thinking that his hot streak last year was fool's gold and that he'd come back down to earth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gwrighter View Post
    Raps need to get rid of Bargnani asap. I heard from a source that major changes are coming to the Raps lineup & that the euro experiment is done in T.O.

Also heard some trouble brewing between mgmt & Casey. Mgmt is giving him too many "suggestions".
    Who is mgmt?

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    I'd trade Bargnani for Carl Landry, if GS would do it(which I don't think they would).
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    As long as BC stays here, Bargnani is gonna stay with him. But I really don't want him here anymore IMO

He gets shadowed easily, when Lowry and DD are on the floor, Bargs becomes the 3rd option, and starts chucking up shots, and he never makes up for it on the defensive end. He makes stupid decisions also. But when he's on his hot streak, it is good, but he still can't close out games.

I just can't imagine Bargs leading this team far into the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    BC, and I assume the fanbase, want to make the playoffs this year. So we/he would want an offensive big man beside a defensive C.

Note: Bargnani is better than West.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heyman321 View Post
    when has ANYONE ever been on his dick? He's been soft as hell since day one.
    Last year. Even coming into this year, you had people expecting Bargnani to play at a high level consistently when they shouldn't have relied on to begin with. Now because Bargnani isn't living up to some fans' high and unreasonable expectations, they are mad again.

Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast