Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    think about it, all iphones look the same, simple design, marketed as a easy to use phone..commercials involve one finger and a white background

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onLYKU-CNhM

if ure not really tech savvy when u upgrade it seems like ure getting the same phone..

droid on the other hand, is marketed as a very complex and robotic do it all machine, is it not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cU7MX1q9lI

iphone will always be #1 because of user loyalty, but its a slap in the face to loyal customers who upgrade to virtually the same phone..

droid on the other hand is more cutting edge. its a platform that can go on motorola, samsung, htc etc. but the bad thing is, its oversaturating the market with so many droid phones with the latest technology coming out, is it not?

my d2 i got 2/2011..d3 comes out october 2011, d4 comes out like june 2012..kind of bs dont you think?

compared to iphone which is realeased every 1 to 1.5 years it seems.

sorry for the history lesson but i dont think many people realize everything that i mentioned above..and should consider it when getting a phone.

The choice is up to you, but for me...#DROIDLIFE.
    Im picking up what you're putting down, which is why I am more likely than not going to stay with Droid. Like I said, I'm just seeing what else is out there.

vCash
    iPhone

vCash
    I have the iPhone 4S.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTYTROMBONE View Post
    Im picking up what you're putting down, which is why I am more likely than not going to stay with Droid. Like I said, I'm just seeing what else is out there.
    I dig it..but people line up for it like it's the latest pair of Jordan's..Kinda stupid if you ask me. I feel like the vast majority of people get the iPhone.....because its an iPhone...and the funny thing is, they don't even utilize it to its full potential.

Everybody and they MAMA's has an iPhone..it's kind of sickening to be honest..

And it's good that you're keeping your options open, and if you're going to stay with Droid, good luck deciding cuz you will have a ton of options lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Iphone.

Droid is garbo. Had it for 4 years (6 different phones)

I HATE the way people flaunt Apple like they created it themselves. But honestly, I got a mac and ipad after I got my iphone b/c if how clean and smooth the interface is, not to mention how good the media is. The product is just solid and reliable. I'd never switch back to Droid or Windows.

vCash
    The iphone vs. Droid is a hotly contested debate. Its becoming the new Chevy is better than Ford argument. I honestly have never been that enamored by the iphone. I know Apple makes a solid product in everything they manufacture, but to me the iphone is just another ipod that makes phone calls. There are just some things in life that I do not believe in paying an exorbitant amount of money for a phone. I wont say that I haven't considered purchasing the iphone when my contract is up, but with all the other options on the market that can be had for $100-200 less than the iphone I feel that my needs would be met. I view the iphone as nothing more than a status symbol for college kids and people who always have to have the latest and greatest tech gizmo. Im not judging by any means but in my experience people who own the iphone swear by it and view every other phone as inferior or that they are better than someone who isn't in possession of one.

vCash
    any smart[hone is expensive if u think about it..excluding applr, theres always a main product, and theres always one that costs cheaper for ones that can afford it, or on a small carrier.

its similar to a title fight, and how there are always undercards..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12