Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

10 weeks in; Are you still encouraged by the Rams?

We're sitting 3-5-1 right now, but could very easily have been 6-3 with the Miami, Detroit, and San Francisco games going slightly different.

Is this enough reason to be encouraged for the near future, or are we still far away?

vCash
    i feel encouraged, especially when we have 2 first round picks this year
    LAKERS/RAMS/DODGERS/UCLA/MAN U/MEXICO
    Shut it down. Let's go home.

vCash
    This is the only time when when we lose, I'm not as depressed and the first time I feel like in almost every game(Except whenever we play the pats) that we have a chance any given sunday. I'm encouraged especially bc weve kept so many close games

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

A small town called nunya god damn bidness
    vCash
    ^^^ That.

This was the first season, in a long time, when I actually felt we had a chance to win every Sunday. This time is making strides, and Fisher has us going in the right direction. We have a bright future. And as this team matures, we'll perfect the details... scoring in the redzone, dumb penalties, etc.

vCash
    im kinda sad that we tied the 9ners because at least when we lose our picks get better but a tie may end up hurting us at the end of the season :/

i love our competitive ness and that sam absolutely picked apart the best D in football Sammy is Elite

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    hey remember when gibby went out of bounds with 1 second left in OT but they said the game was over -___- we couldve had legatron kick a 69 yarder

vCash
    I'm encouraged. Very encouraged actually. Fisher has turned the entire attitude of this team around. He isn't infallible (i.e. he picked Pead in the second round) but he has turned everything about this franchise into a positive thing. I see a win next week at home vs. the Jets too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cg_la00 View Post
    hey remember when gibby went out of bounds with 1 second left in OT but they said the game was over -___- we couldve had legatron kick a 69 yarder
    remember when gibby was ******** and didnt lineup right negating an 80 yard play to start OT

Michael Wacha

vCash
    Remember when Gibby had no business being on a NFL roster?

Oh wait, he never has...

Remember when I've been saying this for the last 3 years and have been right all along?

vCash
    Remember when I said we should keep Danario Alexander.... and I'm still right

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

vCash
    Would have much preferred him over Gibson, yes.

vCash
    remember when i was banging JD's mom on the reg?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NDMets57 View Post
    Remember when I said we should keep Danario Alexander.... and I'm still right
    Agreed. It's F'ed up to consider that we may have let go a potential star at our biggest position of need - for the sake of keeping the likes of Gibson and Pettis.

It's the decisions made not to support Bradford in the off season that keep me from being optimistic. It's sad, but I consider it a victory if he's only sacked 3 times, and at the going rate its only a matter of time before he takes one hit too many.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PolloLoco View Post
    Agreed. It's F'ed up to consider that we may have let go a potential star at our biggest position of need - for the sake of keeping the likes of Gibson and Pettis.

It's the decisions made not to support Bradford in the off season that keep me from being optimistic. It's sad, but I consider it a victory if he's only sacked 3 times, and at the going rate its only a matter of time before he takes one hit too many.
    how could you justify keeping DX he wasnt healthy enough to even play in one preseason game

Michael Wacha

vCash
    Hell yeah I am encouraged. Huge step in the right direction with the team. With some good drafting and a decent free agent or 2, this could be a playoff team next season.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast