Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

was this steven jackson last home game ?

What do you guys think is he gone or will he be back ?

Tough call. I would imagine the Rams would want him back but since we have Richardson I could see the Rams not pursuing him strong enough from the beginning and possibly letting him go sign somewhere else.
    http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/oscar-taveras
    ~ Oscar Taveras ~ The next Phenom

He's gone

GO METS; RAMS; ISLES; KNICKS; NOTRE DAME; UCONN!; AC Milan!

The One and Only "LEGATRON"

we should have traded him while he was worth something

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

Don't see him coming back. I'm sure he wants to taste some more playoff magic.

Matt Carpenter
    .300 AVG, 1 HR, 6 RBI, .431 OBP, .375 SLG, .806 OPS, .371 wOBA, 136 wRC+, .4 fWAR, 126 OPS+

You guys have no idea how bad I want him to reach 1,000 this season. Less then 100 yards away. With that said... I'd be surprised if he returned. I would almost feel guilty even if he did decide to return. I'd love him to split time with Arian Foster in Houston, and go for a 'Chip, he deserves it.

If he goes to Houston, then I want them to give us Tate, he's so good at football

Hey guys Iv been born out of my mind today so i came up with a Free agency/ draft day scenario and i want to see if you guys think it would be possibly cause you guys may know the money situation better then me.

Sign Clady or Jake long.
    Re-sign Amendola
    Sign- Cook or Keller
    Sign Daryle Smith or Barwin
    Draft #18 -Wamback
    Draft#22- Mingo or Jenkins the DT
    2 round #46 - draft Eric Reid
    Then try to move up in the second and get woods, hunter a reciever at that caliber

I just dont know if we got the money to sign clady or long so i was hoping if you guys could let me know that be a beast o-line

Clady/long-Wamback-Wells-Williams- Staffold and all pretty young except wells

Edit: I switched my response to the other thread since u posted it there instead.

I wanna see him win a ring

It felt just like yesterday when we drafted him

http://m.stltoday.com/STL/db_140471/...tguid=EUeKI7Af

Jackson says he wants to come back.....what I don't get is he has a player option. If he really wants to come back take the 7mil and don't void the contract!

Quote Originally Posted by Dompazzia View Post
    Hey guys Iv been born out of my mind today so i came up with a Free agency/ draft day scenario and i want to see if you guys think it would be possibly cause you guys may know the money situation better then me.

Sign Clady or Jake long.
    Re-sign Amendola
    Sign- Cook or Keller
    Sign Daryle Smith or Barwin
    Draft #18 -Wamback
    Draft#22- Mingo or Jenkins the DT
    2 round #46 - draft Eric Reid
    Then try to move up in the second and get woods, hunter a reciever at that caliber

I just dont know if we got the money to sign clady or long so i was hoping if you guys could let me know that be a beast o-line

Clady/long-Wamback-Wells-Williams- Staffold and all pretty young except wells
    I would like Long but he does have an injury history. And immoretty sure Dahl is still under contract so he would be the RG.
    Long/Warmack/Wells/Dahl/Saffold would be pretty good. The play of the I-line has me a little puzzled though. I mean no sacks the last 2games against Tampa and Seattle? Seattle at home is tough, to not give up any sacks is quite an accomplishment! I would still look to upgrade at RT but Saffold played well when healthy.

One of the things I would like to address through free agency and NOT the draft is WR. The young group we have need a chance to develop. DX is. Perfect example of that. If we give up on these guys too soon they could end up being productive for someone else. WRs generally take a few years to mature.

I hope he comes back but he would be a good fit with GB next year

The Cult of Gattis

He would be a good fit a lot of places. Atlanta comes to mind, as does Dallas. Arizona, where he could play with his buddy Fitz.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    we should have traded him while he was worth something
    Agree, about 2 yrs ago. Last year he probably wasnt worth more than about a 3rd or 4th round pick. I sense a bottom 10 finish again next year when Jackson is gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast