Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Jordan is going to be a huuuuuuuge problem tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Llullz, that's might be an understatement. Bosh has played well against Jordan and Blake over the years, but we're going to need a bit more from somewhere else. I think Haslem and Lewis are going to be important tomorrow. I don't expect Battier to have much of an impact on this game at all, just like it's been for the past couple of games.
    Last edited by SteBO; 11-14-2012 at 08:43 AM.

vCash
    i have faith..

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    LOL

seeing everyone here worrying about one guy is like damn... We are bad...

CP3
    Jordan
    Crawford
    Bledsoe
    The 3's (Butler, Crawford, Billups etc...)

I'm not confident... But we can win this.
    Miami HEAT 2012-2013
    #27ptsCOMEBACK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    jordan is back from retirement?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakaNashur View Post
    jordan is back from retirement?
    team with dwight, kobe and gasol still under .500?

vCash
    I might watch the 1st half of this game since I'm a dedicated Heat fan that wants to see this team succeed, but if we at any point go down by at least 10-15 points, I'm hittin' the sack. I don't feel like staying up late to watch a pitiful showing and I have an important test tomorrow morning.

We're going to need a big team effort to get this win. The Clippers are really good, and that's with Chauncey Billups and Grant Hill out. We had problems keeping Mike Conley out of the paint, imagine what CP3 could do. I think we have to force him to be a more of a scorer and keep guys like Crawford, DeAndre, and Blake to an extent from getting any sort of destructive rhythm. We'll see. It's a winnable game for sure, but we're going to have to defend at a high level.

vCash
    we`re busy talking every teams problem that is going to throw on us .. how about we talk about our own team and just what problem they can possess to opposing teams ?
    Last edited by flashwade03; 11-14-2012 at 10:09 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flashwade03 View Post
    we`re busy talking every teams problem that is going to throw on us .. how about we talk about our own team and just what problem they can possess to opposing teams ?
    There are certain teams in this league that are going to be difficult matchups for us, and that goes for each and every team in the NBA. Memphis has proven over a couple years to be one of them if they're healthy, and if you just look at the roster, the Clips are probably another one. I'm not saying the Heat can't win tonight. We're the defending champs, of course we can win. But we're going to need to be at damn close to our best to do it. LAC is really good. That's all I'm sayin'.

vCash
    To add to that, it's not like this game would have any bearing on what would occur over a 7 game series. It's a random NBA regular season game in November.

vCash
    I get a bit worried with teams that have bigs. Last year in the playoffs we didnt have 1 big we had to worry about. Except Roy Hibbert and he's not all that.

That being said i want to see a win vs a team that has a good big to show us all that small ball is the real deal.
    "Ray Allen's first visit back to the TD Garden"

vCash
    Hold off on DeAndre Jordan for a second... I'm more worried about Chris Paul destroying Chalmers since his defense on the pick and roll has been underwhelming. Wade doesn't have the speed or determination anymore to defend him like he's supposed to be defended man to man. He is going to collapse the defense all game long and give wide open looks to the 3PT shooters.

I expect a blowout loss for Miami.

vCash
    Also, Jamaal Crawford is going to continue his HEAT killing spree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Hold off on DeAndre Jordan for a second... I'm more worried about Chris Paul destroying Chalmers since his defense on the pick and roll has been underwhelming. Wade doesn't have the speed or determination anymore to defend him like he's supposed to be defended man to man. He is going to collapse the defense all game long and give wide open looks to the 3PT shooters.

I agree that it will be ugly. It will come down to whether the clippers are making their jumpers, if they are im going to bed at halftime cause i have work in the morning.

But if we are forcing them into tough shots and able to rebound then we should win this game.

Im also guessing another 4 awful terrible shots by wade in this game. And crawford will get a 4pt play off a foul by cole, and hit a 30 footer as the shot clock runs out at some point during the game.

Bottom line-if we win i will be surprised. Not to mention we play at denver tomorrow night:facepalmm:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post

Low expectations = Much less heartbreak

Not that this game really means anything, but it would be really sweet to pull this one out. We're always close to winning this game, and we should've beaten them last year had LBJ not missed so many damn FT's.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast