Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Guess what bro.

I already know... I'm gonna be just a little bit richer at the end of this meaningless regular season. Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    For fans like you that want me to wait until the playoffs to try and discredit my teams regular season success, I've made a few bets with some heat fans before the season started so that every game you guys lost would mean something. I've bet a good deal of money through out several heat fans that you guys wouldn't win 60 games. I've also bet some heat fans that my Knicks would win over 50 games. See, all the games the Knicks play and the heat play in the regular season means something to me. Makes it so much sweeter! And I'm gonna win all of my bets by the way and I haven't made any bets for the playoffs. That's too far away to be thinking about. Lol!
    you are playing the spurs next, go talk crap on their board.

vCash
    the clippers needed the win more. we'll see where they at by march. STILL alot of games to be play.

vCash
    Knicks vs Heat eastern con. Final ray:

vCash

Game 9: Miami HEAT (6-2) @ Los Angeles Clippers (5-2) - 11/14/12 - 10:30 PM EST

Can't say I'm pleased. We (LeBron) hung in there, but we just don't have the same mentality defensively right now. I'd like to know what Spo is saying in the postgame interviews, and what he thinks the issues are. But at the end of day, Wade and Bosh we're downright awful, and we aren't going to win games when shoot the way they did. I hope to see better @Denver tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    Was waiting for a shot at my team to come from one of you front running fans that was born summer of 2010. Don't worry about my Knicks playa! We doing just fine over here. The Heat is weak! You guys have some of the worst defense Ive seen all season. And you guys can keep making excuses for losing and being out played if you want to. I've been watching basketball a long time, and I can tell you a few things you can take to the bank about your team... 1. Wade is on a serious decline, his game is all athletic and he's lost a great deal of it, Ray Allen has to be one of the worst perimeter defenders in the league right now, Rashard Lewis is the worst defensive big man in the league, as long as he and Ray Allen play, there defense together on the court at the same time is putrid! And if you think come May, there just gonna turn it on and solve all their short comings because they won a chip last year, then you need to go get your head checked. Funny... But the Heat ain't in the same class as the Knicks right now. And that's why we blew y'all out! Trying to discredit my team with some lame excuse. I guess you guys felt sorry for the Clippers too...
    Said from a guy who was also born at summer 2010. See what i did there? Dont disrespect some "front runners" dude. They are still fans like every other team has. They just have something better to do rather than spend their days all day long on psd.

And we were all a bandwagoners once. Even those "born and raised" were bandwagoned by their family members. No disrespect to the born and raised fans, but that's the truth. With some cheese on it. Lol

In other news, if you haven't read the entire posts in this thread, some of us knows there are some concerns that needs to be taken care of just like you said. And we hope they are in progress of doing that sooner than later.
    Last edited by Jemikz9Clutch; 11-15-2012 at 09:52 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Can't say I'm pleased. We (LeBron) hung in there, but we just don't have the same mentality defensively right now. I'd like to know what Spo is saying in the postgame interviews, and what he thinks the issues are. But at the end of day, Wade and Bosh we're downright awful, and we aren't going to win games when shoot the way they did. I hope to see better @Denver tonight.
    back to back. winning in denver. yeah right.

vCash
    besides lebron gettin some mvp points, lewis and ray continuing their hot shootin, i can take nothing positive from this game.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    wallace
    Dwyane Wade said he regrets decision to play on sore foot in Clippers game. He aggravated foot and hasn't played since.
    No ****ing ****!

You dumbass wade

We probably win one of the 2 between memphis and LA if wade was sitting like he should have been.

vCash
    Ten years playing & he is still making stupid decision of ruining his career. I lost a lot of respect on him at that game & him saying this after makes me lose more respect. This slacker isnt the favorite player that i once knew. Smh

vCash
    ^ I noticed the change after/while the divorce was going on though.
    I'm Normally Not a Praying Man, but If You're up There...

vCash
    i find this game thread funny since this game is over and people is still debating .. lol im surprised ..

vCash
    The reason is because a lot of Miami fans have no clue about anything sports related, and I say that as a Miami fan so I have the right.

The same clowns here bashing Wade are the ones who voted for the Marlins to get a new park thinking management would change their cheap habits, and also the same fans who crown Ireland king for drafting a mediocre and predictable prospect in Ryan Tannehill.

/rant.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930