Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Im_in_Mia_bish View Post
    SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THE **** DIDN'T WE HACK A HOLLINS WHEN WE WERE DOWN BY 11??????!!!?

wtf
    probably wanted to get the f out of there lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    now we have to hear espn fluff the clippers...did they not notice how awful miami's d was? that should be the storyline. miami playing like they dont give 2 *****.
    i think the heat need this. tbh, i missed the days when the world hates the heat and its' fans. you can feel that sense of urgency. now, meh. it's like, we still have the bull's eye on our back, but we have immunity on criticisms because we just won when it should the opposite because we're here to win championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemikz9Clutch View Post
    i think the heat need this. tbh, i missed the days when the world hates the heat and its' fans. you can feel that sense of urgency. now, meh. it's like, we still have the bull's eye on our back, but we have immunity on criticisms because we just won when it should the opposite because we're here to win championships.
    i'll be honest bro, i dont think this team give a ****. maybe bron but as long as he is getting his numbers he dont care. this team knows its championship or bust and they wont really have to do anything until april. my advice is just enjoy the games, and dont get to involved, a win is cool, a loss sucks but rings arent won right now, or else the knicks would be champs lmao.

vCash
    i'll be honest bro, i dont think this team give a ****. maybe bron but as long as he is getting his numbers he dont care. this team knows its championship or bust and they wont really have to do anything until april. my advice is just enjoy the games, and dont get to involved, a win is cool, a loss sucks but rings arent won right now, or else the knicks would be champs lmao.
    i agree with you bro. yet somehow it's like me back during big 3: year one. unlike in year 2, i was doing what you're just saying. sit back, relax and enjoy the game. maybe my passion for hating to lose is getting too much. thanks for acknowledging it bro! i'm calm now and fvck this $#!+! sit back, relax and enjoy.

vCash
    this will be my last bash for the night. when i saw wade with his skin tight jeans, i remember this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxZ4Dd1RZc0
    enjoy it dudes! lol

vCash
    How can we debate... "them" fans now that Wade is now the best SG in the league?

I'm Normally Not a Praying Man, but If You're up There...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rex.reyesiii View Post
    How can we debate... "them" fans now that Wade is now the best SG in the league?

wade is injured right now. he is playing like ****, but is he is injured.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flashwade03 View Post
    lol ! talk n text pa rin ! atleast jason castro plays harder than wade at this point !!
    Nice nice. Idol ko yun.

vCash
    LeBron James says Dwyane Wade is one hurting guy. But LeBron is confident he'll bounce back.
    "As he's recovering from his (knee) surgery in the offseason, he sprained his ankle and twisted his foot and jammed his finger,'' James said. "So he's going to have to get healthy because I know that it's affecting his play on the floor and I know that he wants to play at the highest level. He's capable of doing that when he's healthy. His health right now, as his knee is getting better, he's banging up other things. But he's smart about it and he'll be back.''
    wade is not smart about it. he is letting his ego get in the way by playing tonight. if this was a game vs charlotte that wasnt on espn i would be 500 he doesnt play

vCash
    wade is not smart about it. he is letting his ego get in the way by playing tonight. if this was a game vs charlotte that wasnt on espn i would be 500 he doesnt play
    Tbh, i dont like the warrior mentality in the regular season. Warrior mentality should only be applied on playoffs and if teams are racing for a secure low seeded playoff spot. Heat's policy on injuries should be: not 100% healthy, sit out 'til healthy.

vCash
    win tomorrow nigh(or later today lol) and i can forget about this pathetic performance.

denver is 35-7 at home agasint teams coming off a back to back

windhorst
    Dwyane Wade aggravated his left foot injury Wednesday night. He's not sure of his status for Thursday game in Denver.
    If wade plays im not even going to watch lol
    Last edited by justinnum1; 11-15-2012 at 02:16 AM.

vCash
    Was waiting for a shot at my team to come from one of you front running fans that was born summer of 2010. Don't worry about my Knicks playa! We doing just fine over here. The Heat is weak! You guys have some of the worst defense Ive seen all season. And you guys can keep making excuses for losing and being out played if you want to. I've been watching basketball a long time, and I can tell you a few things you can take to the bank about your team... 1. Wade is on a serious decline, his game is all athletic and he's lost a great deal of it, Ray Allen has to be one of the worst perimeter defenders in the league right now, Rashard Lewis is the worst defensive big man in the league, as long as he and Ray Allen play, there defense together on the court at the same time is putrid! And if you think come May, there just gonna turn it on and solve all their short comings because they won a chip last year, then you need to go get your head checked. Funny... But the Heat ain't in the same class as the Knicks right now. And that's why we blew y'all out! Trying to discredit my team with some lame excuse. I guess you guys felt sorry for the Clippers too...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    Was waiting for a shot at my team to come from one of you front running fans that was born summer of 2010. Don't worry about my Knicks playa! We doing just fine over here. The Heat is weak! You guys have some of the worst defense Ive seen all season. And you guys can keep making excuses for losing and being out played if you want to. I've been watching basketball a long time, and I can tell you a few things you can take to the bank about your team... 1. Wade is on a serious decline, his game is all athletic and he's lost a great deal of it, Ray Allen has to be one of the worst perimeter defenders in the league right now, Rashard Lewis is the worst defensive big man in the league, as long as he and Ray Allen play, there defense together on the court at the same time is putrid! And if you think come May, there just gonna turn it on and solve all their short comings because they won a chip last year, then you need to go get your head checked. Funny... But the Heat ain't in the same class as the Knicks right now. And that's why we blew y'all out! Trying to discredit my team with some lame excuse. I guess you guys felt sorry for the Clippers too...
    did not read! lmao

let me know when you guys win something meaningful, like a playoff series

Heat fans know rings arent won in november. We dont get boners over regular season wins like you do. Enjoy being the current regular season champs.

vCash
    did not read! lmao

let me know when you guys win something meaningful, like a playoff series

Heat fans know rings arent won in november. We dont get boners over regular season wins like you do. Enjoy being the current regular season champs.
    For fans like you that want me to wait until the playoffs to try and discredit my teams regular season success, I've made a few bets with some heat fans before the season started so that every game you guys lost would mean something. I've bet a good deal of money through out several heat fans that you guys wouldn't win 60 games. I've also bet some heat fans that my Knicks would win over 50 games. See, all the games the Knicks play and the heat play in the regular season means something to me. Makes it so much sweeter! And I'm gonna win all of my bets by the way and I haven't made any bets for the playoffs. That's too far away to be thinking about. Lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quietmoney View Post
    For fans like you that want me to wait until the playoffs to try and discredit my teams regular season success, I've made a few bets with some heat fans before the season started so that every game you guys lost would mean something. I've bet a good deal of money through out several heat fans that you guys wouldn't win 60 games. I've also bet some heat fans that my Knicks would win over 50 games. See, all the games the Knicks play and the heat play in the regular season means something to me. Makes it so much sweeter! And I'm gonna win all of my bets by the way and I haven't made any bets for the playoffs. That's too far away to be thinking about. Lol!
    Guess what bro.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast