Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,316
    vCash
    1500

    Whats the deal here?

    Whens the next one? Is it going to be the tweeked versio PSK and Jamal came up with?

    The End is Coming.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    8,935
    vCash
    1500
    the higher ups said we don't have clearance for a game until April....
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfish1314 View Post
    If they sold you with adultery between Delonte and Mrs. James, then here:

    Kenyon #Gangstarep Martin reppin that kiss on his neck. He almost ate Mark Cuban. #Steamysteams blockin those shots, your balls are in a no fly zone. Michael Redd my knees are back! Jannero...Jesus I can't do this.


    The PSD NBA Redraft GOAT speaking the truth

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20,985
    vCash
    1000
    I was getting tired of game after game. I say enjoy the break and we'll all be reinvigorated when it starts back up.

    Side note, we definately need to add the new twist with the decades. We've never done a game like that and it would force people to strategize more and learn more about the history the game.
    Last edited by KnicksorBust; 11-20-2012 at 05:37 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,815
    vCash
    1500
    I'm going for the Trifecta

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,316
    vCash
    1500
    I'm beyond opposed to the new twist. I actually believe it will kill the game and you will be looking at 5-8 teams not finishing instead of the regular 1-2

    The End is Coming.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Joseph MO
    Posts
    7,706
    vCash
    1500
    I say ebbs puts on his big girl pants and sucks it up.

    ebbs

    We should try something new to mix it up.

    Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,316
    vCash
    1500
    Between the liquor and overwhelming amount of females who I "work" with I'm a keep the pants off for convenience

    The End is Coming.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    23,781
    vCash
    2502
    I think we ought to go with the Jamal and PSK game. And I disagree with Ebbs point that it will discourage activity. For the guys dedicated enough to want to do an all-time re-draft, they'll stick around regardless of what the rules are. We should easily be able to get 20-25 full teams by the end of the draft after dropouts.

    Also, could we move it up from April to February or March? I'm getting sick of arguing with the mindless idiots of the general NBA forum and I'm getting itchy for decent NBA discussion.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,493
    vCash
    3500
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I think we ought to go with the Jamal and PSK game. And I disagree with Ebbs point that it will discourage activity. For the guys dedicated enough to want to do an all-time re-draft, they'll stick around regardless of what the rules are. We should easily be able to get 20-25 full teams by the end of the draft after dropouts.

    Also, could we move it up from April to February or March? I'm getting sick of arguing with the mindless idiots of the general NBA forum and I'm getting itchy for decent NBA discussion.
    no

    My American Hero


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    16,815
    vCash
    1500
    Baller's still recovering from that first round exit last redraft. Don't mind his sass

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,493
    vCash
    3500
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Baller's still recovering from that first round exit last redraft. Don't mind his sass
    Not really, I just know we aren't going to be doing a game in the middle of the season. Only reason we got to last year was because of the lockout.

    My American Hero


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,316
    vCash
    1500
    While I don't presume to understand all the mods. It makes way more sense to do the all time during the season and the other games at the conclusion of the season.

    The End is Coming.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    23,781
    vCash
    2502
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    While I don't presume to understand all the mods. It makes way more sense to do the all time during the season and the other games at the conclusion of the season.
    Ebbs, that would make way too much sense. They would much rather everyone wait until the offseason, have like 5 straight games in a row to the point where everyone is completely burnt out on them and then not have another game for six months. Clearly, they're going with the nonsensical approach rather than appealing to logic.


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ****ing Bruges
    Posts
    35,316
    vCash
    1500
    Yea I would be curious as to why it is done that way.

    The End is Coming.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The U
    Posts
    15,493
    vCash
    3500
    Either PM SI directly or ask in the F/S forum.

    I am going to close this

    My American Hero


    KoB Owns My Soul For Life

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •