Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

vCash
    Bad routes,dropped passes,missed tackles........if the players aren't executing is it the coaches ,the players or bad habits that still linger from previous years. For the first time in many years these players are being made accountable for their bad play,Allen admittedly takes the hit for this but you can only do so much with what you got. This team has never had the same coach for more than 3 years since Gruden which means you can establish nothing,that will not be the case here as Allen is signed for 4 years. Last year we were 7-4 and ended 8-8,no growth and still mediocre by records standards,this shizznet HAD to be torn down so it could be built back up...the right way.

vCash
    I think it's the way they spend the offseason. We are just not prepared well......every year. It doesn't matter who is the coach or player..........we have a ****** program

vCash
    Not this time,this time it's different because we don't have the same numbnuts running the show.

vCash
    Trade for picks...

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    yeah, that's somethin' Al Davis NEVER did......or barely ever

vCash
    Wow !

I skipped all the way down to the Knapp part.

And I couldn't agree more !

vCash
    that was a great...I have been really harping on the Brisiel at guard...and If they want to send a message..Im starting bergstom at guard.....and benching brisiel...the guy is not making the cut..period...

And we all know the Knapp assesment..and I hope that Knapp does not try to use the passing yards Palmer is wracking up as any argument to keep his job.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrown76 View Post
    that was a great...I have been really harping on the Brisiel at guard...and If they want to send a message..Im starting bergstom at guard.....and benching brisiel...the guy is not making the cut..period...

And we all know the Knapp assesment..and I hope that Knapp does not try to use the passing yards Palmer is wracking up as any argument to keep his job.....
    They should have benched him after the second or third penalty.

vCash
    The Raiders have many problems and issues, we all knew that already. We need better players and a sharper coaching(Knapp) staff.

old news

vCash
    I couldn't read after "long-snapper-gate!" as I lost respect for the author after that.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    let me show you an interesting stat:

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington

Brees Factor: Saints' defense remains on pace to give up more yards in a year than any team since 1940 -- and yet has still won 4 of last 5.
    remember when we used to be able to score enough points? that was fun.

vCash
    another:

Victor Cotto ‏@cottovic

If OL K.Barnes returns to starting lineup, #Raiders will have their projected starting 5 off. linemen on the field for 1st time this year.
    then we'll be running on all cylinders!!!

vCash
    pointing fingers and hollering 'he did it.'

...whatever helps you sleep at night, i guess.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman