Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: D.a

vCash
    I said scapegoat in refrence to the other thread opened on this forum.... and thought I was saying that this was deff. Not the case, sorry if that was hard to understand for you guys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    Last yr we had a very good chance. But the sinks killed that. And if we hadn't lost our QB and RB we would have been there
    And if the frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt every time he jumped.

vCash
    How can a Head coach who runs the defense allow 55 points. Someone explain. Because someone needs to be fired
    Ok you're fired. Feel better? I'm getting tired of hearing who should be fired after every freaking game. We wouldn't have anyone left if clowns like you were running the team.

vCash
    Hope we can get Hue back!!!!
    Really? Thank God you have no say in the future of the Raiders.

vCash
    I think we should fire the ball boy too! Just didn't get them out there quick enough. Oh and let's fire the water boy too!

Look, we saw our off-season. It sucked. We had a joke of a draft and crap for cap space. We got who we could afford to at least field a team and we are getting rid of scholarship contracts. People expected the Super Bowl? First people cried about firing Cable for Hue....now it's Hue for DA.

Look, we have a patch work for a defense. We have to give this guy at least three years along with the GM. Come on! Everyone always has someone to fire at the end of each game!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    There is no "bes"t part of our team and our record indicates that,we are in transition and it will take time,when we get the right players for what McKennzie and Allen are trying to do the results will come.We still have a lot of "Davis" players and they gotta go !
    Our record indicates we're in transition???
    Ummmmmmm.... No.
    It indicates that this team has gotten worse. The coaching is a failure sure we are better on the penalties we don't have a league high but now we're letting opponents score more points then ever in franchise history?! I'd take Davis's player over any of Reg's players. D.a.'s defense should be better then this incosistancy goes back to the coach... Do i need to go into detail why ?
    Get ready raider nation we won't be considered anytime for a longggggggggg time and not only that we probably aren't going to be better than a knock off green bay packer team.. If youre fine with that then why don't you go buy yourself a cheese hat and skinny dip in a ice cold lake.

vCash
    Tom Flores followed Big Red and promptly went 9-7, which was the record Madden had when he stepped down. I know its hard to believe but 9-7 used to be considered an absolute disaster in Oakland.

Madden would take drags off his cigarette, yell, scream and after the game looked about as calm and collected as a man that spent the afternoon hanging out in a hurricane. His winning percentage was better than Lombardi's and he won a Super Bowl.

Tom Flores would chew his gum and pace the sidelines, the most excited I ever saw him was when he was fist pumping after a TD in Super Bowl XVIII. He went 9-7 in 1979 and started the season 2-3 in 1980, many were doubting his fire and drive, the man ended up winning two Super Bowls before it was said and done.

Sideline presence is overrated.

vCash
    We should just blow the whole team up and sell to Los Angeles I can't imagine any good player wanting to come to Oakland. Los Angeles wouldn't stand for this crap they'd burn the stadium down and demand greatness. Raider fan for life but this is insanity. Don't agree? look up the definition of insanity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRossDaBoss View Post
    Our record indicates we're in transition???
    Ummmmmmm.... No.
    It indicates that this team has gotten worse. The coaching is a failure sure we are better on the penalties we don't have a league high but now we're letting opponents score more points then ever in franchise history?! I'd take Davis's player over any of Reg's players. D.a.'s defense should be better then this incosistancy goes back to the coach... Do i need to go into detail why ?
    Get ready raider nation we won't be considered anytime for a longggggggggg time and not only that we probably aren't going to be better than a knock off green bay packer team.. If youre fine with that then why don't you go buy yourself a cheese hat and skinny dip in a ice cold lake.
    I find the week 10 clairvoyance comical.

The 2011 Raiders were 7-4 in Week 11 and had everything to fight for, they lost 3 out there last four.

Lets see how this team finishes.

vCash
    We should just blow the whole team up and sell to Los Angeles I can't imagine any good player wanting to come to Oakland. Los Angeles wouldn't stand for this crap they'd burn the stadium down and demand greatness. Raider fan for life but this is insanity. Don't agree? look up the definition of insanity.
    The 1983 World Champion Los Angeles Raiders couldn't even sell out home games.

I agree that they belong back in Los Angeles, for economic reasons. Please spare me the Los Angeles Raider passion fan premise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    The 1983 World Champion Los Angeles Raiders couldn't even sell out home games.

I agree that they belong back in Los Angeles, for economic reasons. Please spare me the Los Angeles Raider passion fan premise.
    1983 was a longggg time ago. If you look at the dodgers and lakers and how passionate people are about those teams. Players want to play in Los Angeles even if the team is bad.

vCash

D.a

83 Raiders didn't always fill house because the coliseum was so large. I believe they needed 82,000 to be considered full. It's capacity was about 98,000 if I recall correctly,that was a bit unfair, because other teams only needed 64,000 to be considered a full house.

vCash

D.a

^^^^didnt matter though, 83 Raiders kicked every bodies butt. What a great year.

vCash
    1983 was a longggg time ago. If you look at the dodgers and lakers and how passionate people are about those teams. Players want to play in Los Angeles even if the team is bad.
    Well enjoy the Panthers then. Newton won't win anything, but he'll be entertaining as hell. Especially in his post-loss interviews.

-Stork

vCash
    Obviously some fans on here are not happy with the direction things are going. With that said to guys like Snake and Stork, what evidence have you seen from RM and DA that the direction of this franchise is going in the right direction? Not just hope or give it 2 or 3 years cause that is unfair being you called for Hue's head after the first year. So give it time can not be justified when some may say the same about Hue or other coaches that were short lived by firing. Just looking for your opinion that things are on the right path. I think that is the frustration here is there is no improvement or heads aren't rolling. Maybe you can ease my mind a bit.
    Last edited by dogdaddy; 11-13-2012 at 09:59 PM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast