Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: D.a

vCash
    Im still a supporter of D.A.

But, There is NO DENYING he does not have us ready to play the last two weeks defensively. How can you anyone counter that? 90 plus pts in two weeks surrendered.

Call it lack of talent all you want, but Chucky B's Defense was better than this at times. SMDH. Talent wise we have burris instead of wimbley and Bartell instead of routt, the d is the same.

Ill withold judgement but these past 2 weeks have me starting to think..

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    No, Chuck B's defense was not better period. Yes these two games sucked, overall we are much better on defense.

This is two games. Our defensive players blow, you are all blind if you think otherwise. They have sucked for years and finally improved a bit this year, got hit with teh injury bug, and our strength at DT has underperformed. This is a player issue, not a coaching issue.

You mad? SD needs fans

vCash
    Let it all out, yell, scream, cuss until your belly hurts. This is the first stage of our transition.

Trust me when I say this, Allen, McKenzie, Tarver, Davis, they see the same things that we do and they're not happy either. You guys are going off on this bunch like they think that this crap that we have called football the last two weeks is acceptable? Well it isn't, not to us and not to them.

I know this is the NFL, parity and all that crap and we see teams make a one year turn around, but teams that make that turn around have a plan, they have most of the pieces in place so that one good draft, or a couple of FA aquisitions fill the bill and they're off to the playoffs.

This is not us, not yet.

By your own admission you should see that this is not a one year deal. Hell, most here that have a clue have us minus talent at no less that six positions. Just how in the hell was anyone going to get that done with limited draft picks and limited cash?

Hue Jackson? Gruden? Parcells? They could do better? Hell it was Jackson's quasi attempt to be general manager that set up the final chapter of this event, plain and simple.

I support free speech and all but some of this drivel is just plain not true and the next two years, barring talent not being available or some freak injury, will prove the doubters wrong, you will see.

Sign on for the long term plan, that way when the window for competitiveness is open for like five years you can all say that you saw it coming....
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by corralski View Post
    Let it all out, yell, scream, cuss until your belly hurts. This is the first stage of our transition.

Trust me when I say this, Allen, McKenzie, Tarver, Davis, they see the same things that we do and they're not happy either. You guys are going off on this bunch like they think that this crap that we have called football the last two weeks is acceptable? Well it isn't, not to us and not to them.

I know this is the NFL, parity and all that crap and we see teams make a one year turn around, but teams that make that turn around have a plan, they have most of the pieces in place so that one good draft, or a couple of FA aquisitions fill the bill and they're off to the playoffs.

This is not us, not yet.

By your own admission you should see that this is not a one year deal. Hell, most here that have a clue have us minus talent at no less that six positions. Just how in the hell was anyone going to get that done with limited draft picks and limited cash?

Hue Jackson? Gruden? Parcells? They could do better? Hell it was Jackson's quasi attempt to be general manager that set up the final chapter of this event, plain and simple.

I support free speech and all but some of this drivel is just plain not true and the next two years, barring talent not being available or some freak injury, will prove the doubters wrong, you will see.

Sign on for the long term plan, that way when the window for competitiveness is open for like five years you can all say that you saw it coming....
    Couldn't agree more!! I'll add my two cents and say this team has not had a consistancy in coaching,scheme,technique,fundementals,players and I think most importantly an identity since Gruden . The only identity we had is that teams knew eventually we would make a mistake and give the game away(I can hear Schottenheimer saying it right now). The most "consistant" game we had this year was against the Falcons,that was the team we COULD be if everyone is on the same page doing the right things at the right time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    Hope we can get Hue back!!!!
    Really????

vCash
    Last yr we had a very good chance. But the sinks killed that. And if we hadn't lost our QB and RB we would have been there
    No, If we hadn't lost a "had to win " game against SD, we would have been there.

vCash
    But we had a better record and that what's count!!!!
    But we missed the Playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackheart1 View Post
    i agree. but when you change coaches every year, this is what happens.
    I agree, we need to play this out with the coaches, if we get rid of some players that one thing.

vCash
    For the 100th time, lol

The Raiders lack talent on defense,that's the biggest problem with our defense.

The Broncos defense has much more talent than ours,last year,and this year. Dennis has very little to work with here.IMHO

vCash
    We have not one player on defense that can single handily create pressure...two years ago look what wimbley did...another thing is now with him gone..they now scheme to pick up a blitz as opposed to focusing on the threat of blitz and worrying about him at end. We have less talent and its easy for opposing teams to offensively scheme against us.....it sux now..but I really feel we will start accumulating some defensive talent after this year.....

vCash
    I say bring back Hue as O Cor, get Rex Ryan for D Cor, and Chuckie as HC. That's my WISH LIST.... But i know im DREAMING

vCash
    I say bring back Hue as O Cor, get Rex Ryan for D Cor, and Chuckie as HC. That's my WISH LIST.... But i know im DREAMING
    Sure, if you were producing Hard Knocks and got Mark Davis to sign on the dotted line.

But that conconction would not win football games. Too much ego.

-Stork

vCash
    Because the defense was so much better under Hue. That's why they went from 7-4 to 8-8, because Hue knew how to fix things.

Hue is a clown.
    PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW COACH OF YOUR OAKLAND RAIDERS.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superglue View Post
    Because the defense was so much better under Hue. That's why they went from 7-4 to 8-8, because Hue knew how to fix things.

Hue is a clown.
    And Gruden didn't fare much better when he was given the authority over the roster in TB that he so coveted while in Oakland....
    "An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject"

Unknown

vCash
    Elite players have job security and have one goal in mind, WIN THE SUPER BOWL. Then there are players that are just lucky to have a job and have only one goal in mind, KEEP THEIR JOB. Guess which players we have!?!?!
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast