Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: D.a

vCash
    I know everyone on this board was an absolute stud the first year on the job. I mean they never learned anything and got better with time, they just got the job performed better than expectations and are now all CEO's and stuff right?
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    What was Jon Gruden before he was a head coach? .........How about John Madden or Belichik..they were assistants or DC's or OC's but were given a shot to coach. Reggie McKennzie would not have gone through the process he did to hire a scapegoat......get real dude! Look man I know you're frustrated but that kind of thinking is absurd!!!!
    jon gruden,john madden,lmao your a funny one!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    How can a Head coach who runs the defense allow 55 points. Someone explain. Because someone needs to be fired
    The guy is just not a leader of men it's just that plain and simple being a good coach dose not make you a good leader and that is why you can't hire a guy to be your head coach just on the fact that he can coach defense or offence the question should always be can the man get a team to follow what he is preaching and if the answer is no then you move on to the next candidate .Allen is clearly one of those good coaches that can't get a team to buy into what he is preaching period we need to cut bait and run fast and get some real all pro football minds in Oakland .

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    Maybe, but fans don't have the kind of perspective neccessary to make that judgement. However, he hasn't done anything to require him to lose his job after one season...which Jackson clearly did.

-Stork
    whether he "gets better " or not is something time,if hes afforded it, will tell.
    I have only the evidence in front of me to judge by.
    This team is still undisciplined, they are unprepared,the roster was poorly filled,the talent wasnt properly evaluated, the darft was ineffective,the OC/DC choices were questionable,and they have repeatedly quit in dificult situations.

None of which is acceptable.
    I watch bad teams play hard and fall just short of winning week after week.

Then there is the Raiders.
    Total embarrasment.

My friend Snake has often lamented the firing of Shanny so quickly.
    If he had noT gone on to success @ Denver i doubt he would feel the same.

vCash
    The discipline is improved, the preparation is pretty dependent on having players, the roster is not Allen's responsibility.

Knapp is an issue, not sure about Tarver. Repeatedly quit? I haven't seen that.

The Shanahan comment is inane.

This new regime is a work in progress, and its too early to judge. We'll know more in a year or two...or 3-4.

Are we there yet?

-Stork

vCash
    A good amount of teams have climbed out of the hole and became competitive the following season, do we really need to list them all ?

Thank goodness i`m consistent, most everyone flops around like a fish out of the water with their thoughts.

This transition has been most disappointing, Raider history wen`t from the brightest bulb to D.O.A.

The incubator thinking has gone way overboard lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    The guy is just not a leader of men it's just that plain and simple being a good coach dose not make you a good leader and that is why you can't hire a guy to be your head coach just on the fact that he can coach defense or offence the question should always be can the man get a team to follow what he is preaching and if the answer is no then you move on to the next candidate .Allen is clearly one of those good coaches that can't get a team to buy into what he is preaching period we need to cut bait and run fast and get some real all pro football minds in Oakland .
    We suppossedly had an all-pro football mind in Al Davis who ran this organization into the ground ,Davis hired Joe Bugel one year because the players liked him and the team went 4-12. This is a process and we have to be patient,I believe in Allen and am more than willing to give him 3 years but to do the same coach carrousel over and over again with the same crap results is INSANE!!!

vCash
    Can anyone name the coach who :

- Led teams to losing records in 5/6 seasons?

- Routinely lost by 20+ points in the process?

- Traded away his Superstar player, to the dismay of the city he coached in?

- Had one winning season, one playoff appearance and had only won 42.7% of his games...?

Give up on Dennis Allen at your own peril.

vCash
    ^ so we only need to wait 4 or 5 more losing seasons?

vCash
    Don't forget, it's a win now league. No one plans to hold off on winning a few years.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash

Right because dumping EVERY SINGLE COACH over the last 8 years has been soooo successful.

Get used to Allen. He's here to stay.

Mark is NOT Al.
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_firm_09 View Post
    A good amount of teams have climbed out of the hole and became competitive the following season, do we really need to list them all ?

Thank goodness i`m consistent, most everyone flops around like a fish out of the water with their thoughts.

This transition has been most disappointing, Raider history wen`t from the brightest bulb to D.O.A.

The incubator thinking has gone way overboard lol.
    Heed your own advice and thought process

It takes a year

This is that year...out with the old, next is in with the new

vCash
    How would you know that? We don't have men on our team

We have a bunch of pansies

vCash
    haha, i think that raiderx was listening to pansy nickelback while writing that post. 'leader of men'... as opposed to what?
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    haha, i think that raiderx was listening to pansy nickelback while writing that post. 'leader of men'... as opposed to what?
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast