Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: D.a

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    If ifs and buts were candies and nuts, every day would be Christmas.

Aren't you tired of caveats and excuses? We weren't good last year, Jackson was awful and deserved to get the axe. Actually, he became unhinged...and deserved to get the axe.

Get over it.

And btw...we'll win 7-8 games this year. Count on it.

-Stork
    If Jackson was terrible and desrved the ax for being 8-8..btw he was 7-4 at about this point in season, despite starting qb going down, most of wrs hurt..etc....D.A...is 3-6 and us being embarrassed in games..then D.A. deserves the guillotine, or firing squad. The only guy keeping us in games was a Hue trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    I say bring back Hue as O Cor, get Rex Ryan for D Cor, and Chuckie as HC. That's my WISH LIST.... But i know im DREAMING
    That's a dream alright....A nightmare of a dream.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    I can understand the frustration, truly I can.

But its far too early to criticize the new regime. Especially in light of the compromised position we've been, and continue to be in.

For those that have already had it with McKenzie and Allen, please understand you're more than likely looking at another 2-3 years minimum of Allen and another 4-5 years minimum of McKenzie. Continuity has been a big problem on this team, I cannot see us continuing the trend. These guys are going to get a long look.

These are your guys. And just like with the President....its time to back them.

-Stork
    If reggie and D.A. are like the president and v.p. or secretary of state....raider fans might as well resign themselves to never making the playoffs for next 10 yrs.

vCash
    The thing is, if the plan is to rebuild....then lets start rebuilding....trade for draft picks!

vCash

IS Dennis Allen a Scapegoat?

i've backed up Dennis a lot this season. i still blame most of the outcomes on the players because they just stink. However, im losing faith in Dennis Allen. Now I'm thinking that Dennis Allen might just be Reggies scapegoat. I think Reggie knew it was going to take 2-3 years to build this team. IMO he's going to keep getting rid of bad contracts this year. add through the draft and FA. then next season do the same thing. I think then he might go ahead and fire dennis allen and bring in a big time coach to Coach the "rebuilt" team. what are your thoughts about this?

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Did anyone notice in the Baltimore game when the Raiders would throw a ball on a swing pass or a ball in the flats, the first defender would take out the receivers below the waist and when the Ravens receivers would get the ball in the same situation, the Raiders defenders would try to tackle by the shoulder pads and get stiff armed and run for another 8 yards. Thats coach able and can be corrected in one practice. In another words do that again and you will be benched for the rest of the game. Thats the kind of stuff that bothers me.

vCash
    raiders have a lot of scrubs

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    um, No..I think he saw potential in DA just like many people around the league. He does know its going to take 2-3 years, and think he will give DA a long look. If we don't start seeing better result after that 2-3 years then it is time to start looking for a new coach. I don't think he has firing DA a few years down the road planned out. He is hoping DA is the coach he thought he was and just needs to get him some better players.
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    No. Highly doubt RM plan was to bring in a young and up coming coach and ruin his future in the nfl by using him as a "scapegoat". He clearly saw potential in him.

vCash
    No he's more of a billy goat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mal22 View Post
    Let's just give john fox his credit, Cus it definitely wasnt D.A calling the D for the DONKS last yr.
    Allen called the plays for the Broncos last year, he's not calling the plays for the Raiders this year tho.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    I don't believe McKennzie or Allen is willing to say exactly what needed to be done to get this team back to respectibility....and that is out of respect to Al Davis and his legacy. I'm sure all of you remember what Rich Gannon said years ago about blowing up the building and starting over,in my opinion he was spot on because we were doing the same thing and expecting different results but the results were the same ...8-8 or worse with no real signs of improvement.Both Romanowski and O'Neal talked about last year being a better team because we were 8-8 but never said at one point we were 7-4 and lost 4 out of the last 5 games. I believe for the first time in a long time this coach and GM are going to draft and sign the players THEY want to bring this organization back to respectibility and they deserve to do so.

vCash

IS Dennis Allen a Scapegoat?

No this team just flat out sucks he's needs to be given a fair shot and one years isn't fair IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blakersburris View Post
    Hue went 8-8 his first year as head coach.

D.A will be lucky to win 6.

Last year it was the coaches, this year it is the players. Same team as last year, but 10x worse.

And to the guy who stated that, "We were not on the verge of the playoffs last year." You are 100% wrong. If we win against SD, or pulled the win off against the Lions, we make the playoffs, simple as that. No denying it because it is a fact!
    "If" means nothing,a team that was 7-4 and loses 4 out of the last 5 games doesn't deserve to be in the play-offs. And do you think the players want to play for a coach who through them under the bus at his last press conference..........I don't think so!!

vCash
    I kinda like Dennis' composure,considering how bad it has gone. I would give him 3 years.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast