Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Norv could make a great OC if/when he gets fired in San Diego. He really knows how to run an offense..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NEILarado View Post
    Norv could make a great OC if/when he gets fired in San Diego. He really knows how to run an offense..
    I'm sure Norv would love to come to a Franchise that's fired his brother twice.

vCash
    if were giving ron players how about we just give tice prime Des, tait, garza, and/or olin...
    David Stern's Competitive Balance:
    Since 1980, the Lakers, Celtics, Pistons, Bulls, and Spurs(5 teams of currently 30, 16.7%) have won a combined 27 of 32 championships(84.4%)
    David Stern became Executive VP of the NBA in 1980, and succeeded Larry O'Brien as Commissioner in 1984

vCash
    Well I ****ed up, because the way I meant to phrase the question was to only include the Cutler era, knowing that the talent on the 06 offense just was way beyond what we have now, and what we even had in 09-10.

But the question is still, what offensive system would you prefer.
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    Whoever the OC was when Kramer was here and threw for over 4,000 yds, I would like him. That was the only year when the offensive plays were not all that predictable. I thought we had two WRs with over a 1,000 yds each, iirc.

vCash
    Every election year a old joke resurfaces that basically goes like this: a man is walking thru the park at night when he is suddenly confronted by a man who points a pistol at his face and says (select any of the following "Nixon or McGovern" "Dole, Clinton, or Perot" "Bush or Gore", etc, etc.). Long silence... then the gunman repeats "Nixon or McGovern" (or whatever). Brief silence then the man who was walking thru the park says "go ahead and shoot!"

Thats how I feel about this question.

vCash
    Casting my vote for John Shoop. Haha no but seriously, I'm willing to ride this "Tice" thing out for the remainder of the year, and maybe even next year if we start to see some improvement. I like how he is willing to take input from Bates and Cutler and it seems like he is willing to make adjustments as needed. The product is far from polished, but hey.. it's his first time doing this, so I can give him the benefit of the doubt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12