Quote Originally Posted by YungDaSensai View Post
    Joel Anthony
    Dexter Pittman

Please get rid of pittman
    Doubt Riley cuts either.

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    no way do we cut someone with a guaranteed contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    no way do we cut someone with a guaranteed contract.
    OOops ! then cut harrellson since he wont be playing a lot ever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flashwade03 View Post
    OOops ! then cut harrellson since he wont be playing a lot ever
    Not that it really matters between Harrellson and Harris, but what reason is there to keep Harris though, considering we're already really deep at the wing positions? At least with Harrellson we'll have the size to throw out there if we need someone to bang with bigger players on the opposition. Harris is even more useless here imo.....
    Last edited by SteBO; 11-14-2012 at 11:53 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Not that it really matters between Harrellson and Harris, but what reason is there to keep Harris though, considering we're already really deep at the wing positions? At least with Harrellson we'll have the size to throw out there if we need someone to bang with bigger players on the opposition. Harris is even more uselss here imo.....
    yup ! and harrellson can hit threes too for a big man .. so yes , ur right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    Not that it really matters between Harrellson and Harris, but what reason is there to keep Harris though, considering we're already really deep at the wing positions? At least with Harrellson we'll have the size to throw out there if we need someone to bang with bigger players on the opposition. Harris is even more uselss here imo.....
    I am indifferent about Harris or Harrellson, but the only thing I'll add is Spoelstra has made it abundantly clear that no matter the lineup, even if there is an injury we'll just go even smaller. So I doubt we will ever need "someone to bang with the bigger players".

If Bosh gets injured, Anthony probably starts, more minutes for Battier, Haslem and Lewis. If Haslem gets injured we probably play Anthony as backup, more minutes for Battier and Lewis. If Bosh and Haslem get injured, Anthony starts, more minutes for Battier and Lewis, LeBron plays more PF, Miller becomes part of the rotation... and so forth...

We will never use Harrellson later if we aren't using him now.

vCash
    we could have used temple

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I am indifferent about Harris or Harrellson, but the only thing I'll add is Spoelstra has made it abundantly clear that no matter the lineup, even if there is an injury we'll just go even smaller. So I doubt we will ever need "someone to bang with the bigger players".

If Bosh gets injured, Anthony probably starts, more minutes for Battier, Haslem and Lewis. If Haslem gets injured we probably play Anthony as backup, more minutes for Battier and Lewis. If Bosh and Haslem get injured, Anthony starts, more minutes for Battier and Lewis, LeBron plays more PF, Miller becomes part of the rotation... and so forth...

We will never use Harrellson later if we aren't using him now.
    I bolded "more minutes" and "Lewis" for the sole reason as to why I'd better see Kenyon Martin on this team at some point after this road trip. Because despite the fact that we've only played 8 games and that Lewis has impressed offensively, his defense is such an eye-sore to subject my eyes to that the thought of giving him more minutes than he's already playing makes me queasy. I don't know if I can stomach this team falling into this trap of losing our defensive "identity" for the sole purpose of spacing the floor, which is why Lewis is getting any playing time at all. If we go smaller and smaller with each injury to our front court, then fine, but let's at least keep guys that are going to defend and rebound. There's a way to go small and space the floor without losing defense and grit, which has been our tride and true staple for as long as this franchise has been in existence.
    Last edited by SteBO; 11-14-2012 at 12:10 PM.

vCash
    I can't expect any less though. Spo and Riley are really stubborn, but I trust whatever they do.....they've earned it.
    Last edited by SteBO; 11-14-2012 at 12:16 PM.

vCash
    iF THEY BRING IN k-Mart they might as well cut Haslem (the weakest link) since he'll take his minutes anyway.
    Evil Lebron

vCash
    Harrelson deserves some run.
    Evil Lebron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flashelement View Post
    iF THEY BRING IN k-Mart they might as well cut Haslem (the weakest link) since he'll take his minutes anyway.
    Even though he is a shell of his former self, Haslem is still far more useful than Lewis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Even though he is a shell of his former self, Haslem is still far more useful than Lewis.
    Agreed.

I think the one player we are missing the most on defense is joel anthony. He is the best defender on this team aside from lebron. It's a shame he has less offensive game than my sister. Do the coaches even work with him anymore or have they just given up on joel on offense? lol

I would like to see a 5 game stretch where all of lewis minutes go to joel.

vCash
    You folks have no idea what Joel brings to this team ARE you watching this BS?
    Last edited by dnewguy; 11-15-2012 at 01:48 AM.

vCash
    This fanbase is the most clueless I ever saw. You want Chris Bosh as the enforcer in the paint? Is that a freaking joke? BS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12