Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Why is Lebron the king?

I was at the game at the Toyota Center last night in Houston and I got to tell you that Lebron must be the king of basketball right now. I did not realize that Lebron had scored 38 points in that game. It was all effortless to me in the part of Lebron. Bosh and Wade also played good. Ray Allen had his moments. In the downside, the Heat really need a true center who can defend and block shots. Asik,the Houston center, had a field day last night. What is wrong with J. Anthony and Harrelson?

vCash
    So far, LeBron's shooting like Ray, rebounding like Dwight and taking care of the ball like never before. http://t.co/Hb6qQJ57

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KCMAJ View Post
    I was at the game at the Toyota Center last night in Houston and I got to tell you that Lebron must be the king of basketball right now. I did not realize that Lebron had scored 38 points in that game. It was all effortless to me in the part of Lebron. Bosh and Wade also played good. Ray Allen had his moments. In the downside, the Heat really need a true center who can defend and block shots. Asik,the Houston center, had a field day last night. What is wrong with J. Anthony and Harrelson?
    you can add Asik as part of the Anti-heat program.

vCash
    Why is Lebron the King? That's like asking "Why is water wet? Why is fire hot?" Self explanatory!
    Evil Lebron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flashelement View Post
    Why is Lebron the King? That's like asking "Why is water wet? Why is fire hot?" Self explanatory!
    this lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by madge6598 View Post
    So far, LeBron's shooting like Ray, rebounding like Dwight and taking care of the ball like never before.
    and shooting free throws like shaq