Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What is wrong with Joel Anthony?

Does anyone know why he's not even playing anymore? we've played 7 games now with no shot blocker...is this Spo's strategy for this season? play every team like we're playing the Thunder?

vCash
    He makes Bosh worse. I wouldn't play him either

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

vCash
    ^that, and he kills our offensive spacing, closes lanes for wade and bron to drive...

vCash
    We need a shot blocker, even if it isn't Joel. Kenyon Martin, Chris Andersen, somebody...

vCash
    I agree, but it needs to be somebody who at least is capable of putting the ball in the hoop

My American Hero

vCash
    Seriously though, we have Joel and Harellson secluded to garbage time and Pittman in a suit 9 out of 10 nights.

Conventional thinking says we need better bigs and Riley should be exploring all avenues.

vCash
    if martin really has us at the top of his list, and he is willing to take the min, i would love to know why we havent brought him in for a workout yet?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    if martin really has us at the top of his list, and he is willing to take the min, i would love to know why we havent brought him in for a workout yet?
    Over confidence in what the big 3 plus Allen can overcome...despite early evidence that lack of size is a MAJOR issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dimgim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Over confidence in what the big 3 plus Allen can overcome...despite early evidence that lack of size is a MAJOR issue.
    Well we'd better smarten up quickly. That's all I'm gonna say, because the last two games should tell management that K-Mart is needed here.

vCash
    Riley and Spo are stubborn. You guys remember how long it took to get Carlos Arroyo off this god damn team. They think they can make it work, and they probably feel it is too small a sample size to really make it a concern.

Plus who would we cut

My American Hero

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    Riley and Spo are stubborn. You guys remember how long it took to get Carlos Arroyo off this god damn team. They think they can make it work, and they probably feel it is too small a sample size to really make it a concern.

Plus who would we cut
    We would cut one of the many guys who aren't even playing for a guy who would be playing. Lets not make this more difficult than it needs to be. Financial sense says Harris or Harrellson, either one, I don't care. Neither of them play and are so far down on the depth chart it doesn't make a difference.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    We would cut one of the many guys who aren't even playing for a guy who would be playing. Lets not make this more difficult than it needs to be. Financial sense says Harris or Harrellson, either one, I don't care. Neither of them play and are so far down on the depth chart it doesn't make a difference.
    this. harrelson will never see a meaningful minute in a heat uni

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post

Plus who would we cut
    Joel Anthony
    Dexter Pittman

Please get rid of pittman

vCash
    kenyon martin

vCash
    yup ! get kmart & cut pittyman ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast