Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which match is the most exciting?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kansas State vs Oregon

14 60.87%
  • Kansas State vs Notre Dame

1 4.35%
  • Oregon vs Notre Dame

8 34.78%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    Notre Dame doesn't play a conference championship game after they play those 12 games, that is why Notre Dame cannot afford to play FCS schools!
    all conferecnes dont have conference championship games yet still play them, so whats your point
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    all conferecnes dont have conference championship games yet still play them, so whats your point

You clearly got my point, don't pretend to be ignorant or there is no point in even having this discussion.

vCash
    You clearly got my point, don't pretend to be ignorant or there is no point in even having this discussion.
    im not ignorant. divsion 1 AA teams dont count towards bowl eligibilty, so why even have them on your schedule? its a cheap give me warm up game, and teams that dont scheuedle should be rewarded

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Not that I'm taking sides in this debate, but would NBC even allow Notre Dame to schedule a lower level opponent since they televise all their home games? No one else is locked into that kind of deal, except maybe Texas now.

vCash
    i dont know which is better. I do know, however, that ND has the better resume
    You are clearly outnumbered in your belief. Take a look at our poll result, nobody left Oregon out of the title game, 75% left Notre Dame out.

vCash
    You are clearly outnumbered in your belief. Take a look at our poll result, nobody left Oregon out of the title game, 75% left Notre Dame out.
    Or the 44 Coaches votes that have Oregon as #1 compared to just 1 vote for Notre Dame.

Or the 90 Harris Poll votes that have Oregon as #1 compared to just 1 vote for Notre Dame.

Or the 45 AP Writers that have Oregon as #1 compared to just 1 vote for Notre Dame.

They're all wrong too

vCash
    im not. its not debateable right now. the computers back that up. voters don't, and since voters see points = good, that doesnt say much. theres nothing impressive about scorign a ton of points when you dont play anyone any good

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Not that I'm taking sides in this debate, but would NBC even allow Notre Dame to schedule a lower level opponent since they televise all their home games? No one else is locked into that kind of deal, except maybe Texas now.
    they dont care, people would still watch it.

and that doenst mantter anyway. whatever the reason is, ND has 12 division 1 schools on their schedule whil;e most others have 11

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Or the 44 Coaches votes that have Oregon as #1 compared to just 1 vote for Notre Dame.

Or the 90 Harris Poll votes that have Oregon as #1 compared to just 1 vote for Notre Dame.

Or the 45 AP Writers that have Oregon as #1 compared to just 1 vote for Notre Dame.

They're all wrong too
    because voters dont care about football, they care about scoring

vCash
    besides i love how ypou act like the votes are all telling and infaliable, despite the fact that they all voted for alabama at one most of the year. clearly votes can be wrong

vCash
    besides i love how ypou act like the votes are all telling and infaliable, despite the fact that they all voted for alabama at one most of the year. clearly votes can be wrong
    If it makes you feel better, Alabama and Notre Dame have the same amount of 1st place votes in the Harris Poll.

vCash
    As someone who isn't a fan of any of the schools mentioned I'd prefer to see Kansas St and Oregon. I think it would be a more competitive game and much more entertaining than the other options. The game I would love to see though is Alabama vs. Oregon. Obviously that's much more unlikely after last weekend though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by haggis View Post
    Michigan would be at most the 4th best team in the Pac 12. Counting any win coming against the Big 10 this year isn't helping anyone's argument.
    I love people saying Michigan sucks despite losing three games this year.

1 to Alabama who was considered by just about everyone to be the best team in football.

1 to Notre Dame who is undefeated.

1 to Nebraska when they lost their QB and put in a guy thats never played before, and threw as many picks as completions.

Two of their losses (one bad) have come against top 4 teams, and the other without their star. People are acting like Michigan has been some second rate team this year, and thats simply not the case.

vCash
    im not ignorant. divsion 1 AA teams dont count towards bowl eligibilty, so why even have them on your schedule? its a cheap give me warm up game, and teams that dont scheuedle should be rewarded
    im not. its not debateable right now. the computers back that up. voters don't, and since voters see points = good, that doesnt say much. theres nothing impressive about scorign a ton of points when you dont play anyone any good
    because voters dont care about football, they care about scoring
    1. Teams that don't schedule Div IAA teams are rewarded, with a better strength of schedule...

2. Your hubris and arrogance is absolutely stunning. Now, nobody, not voters, not coaches, not any other fans but you truly grasp how truly superior Notre Dame is to Oregon, it's just that Oregon scores points so naturally everone thinks Points = good right?

Louisiana Tech
    Oklahoma St.
    Texas A&M
    Florida St.
    Clemson
    Baylor

Those are the 6 teams behind Oregon with the most PPG in CFB. Explain how TAMU, Florida St., and Clemson are all behind Georgia, Alabama, Florida, LSU, South Carolina and Ohio St. Teams that are all known far more for their defense? How come Florida St. and Clemson, who each only have 1 loss are behind Defensive teams with 1 loss when all voters see are points = good?

Heck, if all voters care about are points How come Alabama was ranked ahead of Oregon the entire year?

The answer is simple, because you're wrong. Furthermore, you're delusional if you really, seriously think that you know more than every sports pundit, coach, and fan...
    2014 Bulls Forum NBA Redraft Champions!

PG: Jose Calderon / Aaron Brooks
    SG: Wesley Mathews / Tony Wroten
    SF: Chandler Parsons / Andrei Kirilenko
    PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Kyle O'Quinn
    C: Roy Hibbert / Kelly Olynyk

vCash
    As a fan of the game w no team to choose I don't understand how anyone wo a homer bias could put ND in the natty. ND wouldn't move the ball past the 50 against bama and while nds d is good they'd get torched by Oregon and their offense couldn't put up half the points Oregon does. If you want the best game right now it's kstate vs Oregon.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast