Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which match is the most exciting?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kansas State vs Oregon

14 60.87%
  • Kansas State vs Notre Dame

1 4.35%
  • Oregon vs Notre Dame

8 34.78%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413
    Especially this year where I don't think Bama, LSU, Georgia, Florida are as good as they have been in past years
    Offensive line aside, this is Richt's best group since the 2002 team that should have won the national title but I don't want to talk about that or else I'm gonna need a few drinks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mell413 View Post
    I mean wins are wins, but I think how you get there matters to an extent. I didn't really think there was much dropoff from K state to ND. I mean I haven't been one of those that said 5 SEC teams deserve to be in over ND. With 3 teams being undefeated at the time 1 was always going to be left out. I think it's understandable why people would be skeptical considering they struggled vs Purdue, Byu, and Stanford. I'm not saying you have to drop 60 points or have cool uniforms to get style points, but I think how you get wins counts when you don't have a playoff system in place.

If ND wins next week I can't make an argument for them not being there even though them and Bama won't be aesthetically pleasing. If ND was going to make it to the title game I wish the typical Brian Kelly offense was in place.

As far as Bama goes the SEC usually gets a free pass. It sucks being a fan of teams outside the SEC because the margin of error is so small. It's hard to be perfect for 12 games. I think the SEC at times gets too much of the benefit of the doubt. Especially this year where I don't think Bama, LSU, Georgia, Florida are as good as they have been in past years
    Notre Dame has looked worse at home since the weather got colder. After the OT game with Pitt I went back and watched the Oklahoma game and the offense looked so much quicker it was funny to think it was the same team. They looked better this weekend at home with it being in the high 50's. The spread option just doesn't gel with long grass and cold weather.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011