Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which match is the most exciting?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kansas State vs Oregon

14 60.87%
  • Kansas State vs Notre Dame

1 4.35%
  • Oregon vs Notre Dame

8 34.78%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Out of the three* undefeated teams, which matchup provides the best game to watch?

personally I want to see Oregon vs Notre Dame, the #1 offense in the nation vs the #1 defense.
    Lester to the Cubs??

vCash
    Oregon vs Kansas State.

Notre Dame vs Kansas State would be a good game and a solid matchup on paper. But I can't see Notre Dame being able to matchup with Oregon.

vCash
    oregon vs notre dame. i hate shoot out games, and thats what Oregon vs KSU would be
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    oregon vs notre dame. i hate shoot out games, and thats what Oregon vs KSU would be
    Oregon/KSU would be like 35-28, Oregon/ND would be like 28-7. I'll take the Oregon/KSU game. If I were an Oregon fan, I would pray like all hell that they don't face Alabama in the national championship game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    Oregon/KSU would be like 35-28, Oregon/ND would be like 28-7. I'll take the Oregon/KSU game. If I were an Oregon fan, I would pray like all hell that they don't face Alabama in the national championship game.
    As an Oregon alum, I'd love to see that game for a couple of reasons:

• IMO, the best possible CFB matchup (best offense vs. best defense in the country)
    • This is Chip Kelly's best Oregon team
    • Oregon would have the best QB in that matchup
    • Oregon has played the SEC the closest in the last 2 years than any other BCS schools
    • Alabama has 'struggled' against spread/fast paced offenses this year
    • If they lost, it may keep the NFL away for 1 more year and we would get to retain Kelly
    • **** the SEC, amirite?

Alabama/Oregon would probably be the only matchup where Oregon would be going into the game as an underdog.

K-State/Oregon is intriguing, and I love Collin Klein, I think that game has the best potential for excitement of any of the matchups.

Oregon/ND doesn't really excite me as much, it'd probably be a decent game in the 1st half, but I think Oregon would pull away rather convincingly in the 2nd half.

ND/K-State would be the worst possible matchup of the 3 pretty easily IMO.

vCash
    As good as Alabama might be, who ever heard of a championship team that loses games on their home field? Alabama did that last year too and still got awarded the free trip, makes no sense to me. Playoffs are the only way to go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    ND would hold their own with oregon. not sure why you think ND couldn't do anyhting against oregons weak defense

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    ND would hold their own with oregon. not sure why you think ND couldn't do anyhting against oregons weak defense
    Boston College also has a pretty weak defense, Notre Dame scored 9 points less than the average Boston College opponent scores.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    Boston College also has a pretty weak defense, Notre Dame scored 9 points less than the average Boston College opponent scores.
    they still scored 21 which is bigger than the 7 he put down. you cant expect eveyr team, espeically a defensive minded one, to put up 30 points every week. oregon has benifited thus far from playign some bad teams, so its not like they will autmotcially be able to score at will against a good one

vCash
    they still scored 21 which is bigger than the 7 he put down. you cant expect eveyr team, espeically a defensive minded one, to put up 30 points every week. oregon has benifited thus far from playign some bad teams, so its not like they will autmotcially be able to score at will against a good one
    The SOS for Notre Dame isn't all the much better than Oregon, Notre Dame is 28th and Oregon is 45th. Oregon finishes with 2 more ranked teams while Notre Dame only has USC left.

In the meantime, Oregon would beat Notre Dame by 3 TDs or more. Typically Oregon empties their bench every week since they have already won the game by halftime, and they still average more than 50 points per game.

vCash
    The SOS for Notre Dame isn't all the much better than Oregon, Notre Dame is 28th and Oregon is 45th. Oregon finishes with 2 more ranked teams while Notre Dame only has USC left.

In the meantime, Oregon would beat Notre Dame by 3 TDs or more. Typically Oregon empties their bench every week since they have already won the game by halftime, and they still average more than 50 points per game.
    thats what happenes when you paly power houses like claifornia and colorado

vCash
    Or Boston College? Wake Forest? Purdue? 3-OT to beat 4-6 Pitt?

vCash
    I'm surprised more people don't talk about Oregon playing Arkansas St and Tennesse Tech. Those are real cupcakes. Literally un-loseable games. Pitt, BC, Purdue, Cal and Colorado all have talent on their rosters. Well maybe not Colorado but you know what I mean. Cal was still in the game midway through the 3rd with Oregon because they have D1 talent. But scheduling a game against Tenneseee Tech is like giving yourself a bye week.

vCash
    Anyway to get back on topic I think the most exciting game would be ND vs Oregon for me personally. I think ND could score on Oregon and it would be interesting to see if they could contain Oregon's offense.

vCash
    michigan, olklahoma and stanford are all better than anyone orogn has played so far, so i dont think scheudle is the way you want to go here

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast