Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

IGT Marlins @ Dodgers 25-28 :The hated coaches edition.

So Mattingly and Bonds are coming into Dodger stadium, there should be some pretty good boo's coming their way.

All games at 7:10pm Pacific

Wei-Yin Chen
    vs
    Ross Stripling

Tom Koehler
    vs
    Clayton Kershaw

Jarred Cosart
    vs
    Scott Kazmir

Jose Fernandez
    vs
    Kenta Maeda

I'd like to believe that the team has the pitching advantage in most of these games, but other than Kershaw vs Koehler I'm not 100% sure.
    However, Fernandez has struggled to start the season, and Kenta Maeda is pretty hot right now.

Looks like Roberts gave a the lefties a day off.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Looks like Roberts gave a the lefties a day off.
    While I understand the best way to keep players healthy and strong for the whole season is to give them regular rest, I don't think I agree with sitting Seager and Pederson for every lefty. The tough ones like Bumgarner, sure. But Chen, come on.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    While I understand the best way to keep players healthy and strong for the whole season is to give them regular rest, I don't think I agree with sitting Seager and Pederson for every lefty. The tough ones like Bumgarner, sure. But Chen, come on.
    I agree. Seager usually starts but I don't like Joc sitting out against every lefty we face. The kid just needs to play and learn to make adjustments regardless of his poor numbers against lefties especailly when has the abilty to run into the ball and hit one out.

We should be able to sweep this series but we won't

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

I can't wait to see Donnie's punk pouty face when they're losing. I hope Ross continues to surprise me and keeps these guys off balance like he's been doing.

"Giovanni" Stanton?!?!?!? Are you kidding me Vinny?

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    We should be able to sweep this series but we won't
    You say that as if sweeping a 4 game series is an easy feat.

Hell, sweeping a 3 game series is tough - even for the best of teams, even against the worst of teams.
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

- Carl Sagan

Turner needs to get it going.

I can't wait to see Donnie's punk pouty face when they're losing. I hope Ross continues to surprise me and keeps these guys off balance like he's been doing.
    I should get to see it on Thursday... That's when they instal my Time Warner 🍻

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    I should get to see it on Thursday... That's when they instal my Time Warner 🍻
    Damn, have you been waiting for a while?

When I moved from SD to Temecula I ordered Time Warner for a brief period just ahead of the Dodger channel launching. The service was so bad I cancelled within the month and hoped and prayed Verizon would buy in... It's been two years and I've had to watch most every game via gamecast and highlight reels and/or listen along on the radio... 😩

After Thursday though, I will be spending many a day hanging out on the couch and watching the old ballgame with my girls and my 4 month old baby boy.

Or were you referring to waiting for the install? I just ordered it two weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Or were you referring to waiting for the install? I just ordered it two weeks ago
    Yes, install. I remember watching the games when my 9-year-old boy was a baby hanging out with me. It was the best of times and I hate it that he's getting older.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast