Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    maybe, we dont bring wilson back,especially if we use the freak out of the pen in regular season
    I don't see either happening. I think the Giants will bring back Wilson and there is no way Lincecum isn't in the rotation.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderdave View Post
    maybe, we dont bring wilson back,especially if we use the freak out of the pen in regular season
    That won't happen. It'll have to take a god awful Lincecum to go back to the pen.

Ariana Grande

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    lol. I would rather have Lincecum starting than pitching from the bullpen. The way Postseason-Bochy used him in October was legit, but we can't have that long term, and definitely not for a whole season. Also I highly doubt he replicates this years numbers next season. If he does, he can find his way to the Astros.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Affeldt passed his physical I.E. no freak accidents since the WS!
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    No frozen patties or 60 lb 4 year-olds.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash

Cool

Now let's over spend on mike Adams to set up wit affeldt/romo if Wilson is back... Add some more power to the pen .. Keep kontos ... Repeat ..3 outta 4

49ers.....:10-3-1 gotta luv the tie(last one ever.Callin it)
    SHARKS... NHL givin us some time
    GIANTS.... 2010 CHAMPS and 2012 WOW!!!
    SDSU AZTECS... Ranked #17 all day
    GS WARRIORS..Watch out lake show**updateClip show
    [x]resign Pagan/Affeldft/Marco
    []sign HAMILTON Awww
    [ ] sign G.Sizemore/T.Harfner BENCH 1y - 1 mil
    [ ] sign Mike Adams 3y - 12mil
    [ ] resign the BEARD/MVPOSEY (make it rain sabs)
    [ ] REPEAT 3 outta 4

vCash
    Do you guys think that this means Mijares is let go? Do we really need 3 lefties in the pen?

vCash
    #SFGiants make Jeremy Affeldt's three-year deal official. Will be announced shortly.
    https://twitter.com/CSNBaggs/status/268821231057391616

Hooray!?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brentn2n View Post
    Now let's over spend on mike Adams to set up wit affeldt/romo if Wilson is back... Add some more power to the pen .. Keep kontos ... Repeat ..3 outta 4
    Thats a total of 287 million..are we the dodgers ha ha

vCash
    I still like lincecum pitching 3 innings out of pen every other day. The way he was used in ws/playoffs...I called for this 1 1/2 seasons ago. I really think he would make a bigger differnce this way,than as a starter, pitching every 5th or 6 th game.

vCash
    Lincecum is a starter and will remain a starter until he proves he's no longer starter quality. One bad season and good Postseason in the bullpen isn't going to change that.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sure worked great down the stretch and in the playoffs.
    Yeah but Mijares wasn't used that much. Over the course of an entire year is he worth keeping on the roster. Do we really need two LOOGY's?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Lincecum is a starter and will remain a starter until he proves he's no longer starter quality. One bad season and good Postseason in the bullpen isn't going to change that.
    One bad season, and one bad month every season. Plus he seems to pitch better out of stretch. It comes down to a choice of him pitching 2-3 innings every other day, or 5-6 innings every 5th or 6th day.

vCash
    Every pitcher is bound to have a bad string of starts which almost equates a full month. Just let the idea go dude. He's not going to be in the bullpen unless he majorly flames out as a starter again.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 11-14-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    More like it comes down to a choice of seeing one of the best pitchers we've witnessed in a Giants uniform for over 200 innings in a season or under 100 innings in a season.
    This. He will be starting no doubt, plus we'd be paying $22.5 mil for a reliever going with that horrible plan...that makes Brandon League's deal look like a bargain
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast