1 5.26%
  • New England Patriots

16 84.21%
  • Tie

2 10.53%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I would be shocked if the Pats allowed Luck to throw for 300+ yards, I see the Pats defense stepping up big this Sunday. This is how I see it going with the two QB's.

Brady 6 TD 1 interceptions

Luck 3 TD 2 interceptions
    What? Most QBs drop 300 on us. If Sanchez and Harvard can drop 300, Luck doesn't need no luck to drop 300 on us. Are you expecting Talib to contribute immediately in a defensive MVP type of performance?
    Studs

vCash
    I would be shocked if the Pats allowed Luck to throw for 300+ yards, I see the Pats defense stepping up big this Sunday. This is how I see it going with the two QB's.

Brady 6 - 1? I'd like to see it, but I'd lay 11 to 1 odds we won't

Luck 3 - 2. I think I called for 4-2, but whatever.

These days in the NFL a piece of garbage like Tebow is the only QB not capable of posting 300 yards. The kid is the real deal. IMO he's already somewhere at #11-13 QB's in the NFL. By middle of his 3rd year, he'll be no worse than #3 - and likely ahead of Brady.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I don't see the Colts putting up no more, then 20 points.
    I think the Patriots will win, but I think Luck and the Colts will easily be able to put up 20+ on the Patriots. I can't remember, but I believe the Patriots have only held an opponent (Rams) under 20 once.

Luck should surpass 300+ yards. Against this defense and secondary. Once again, if the Pats d-line can't get pressure on Luck, it's going to be a long day for the secondary. I think Talib should help (not sure how much), but I see Luck surpassing 350+. I can agree with your 3 TD's 2 INT's.

vCash
    I know they said that Talib will be covering teams #2, but man I would much rather have him cover Wayne.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    I know they said that Talib will be covering teams #2, but man I would much rather have him cover Wayne.
    I wouldn't put too much stock in "they". That was bedard?, likely talking out of his rear end.

vCash
    I second this notion, see how he handles a #1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    What? Most QBs drop 300 on us. If Sanchez and Harvard can drop 300, Luck doesn't need no luck to drop 300 on us. Are you expecting Talib to contribute immediately in a defensive MVP type of performance?
    I feel a little bit more confident the Pats, step up their game this week. Anything can happen on a given Sunday. I get what your saying, but this will be the first time Luck as ever played against US and Brady. Those other two guys have.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Brady 6 - 1? I'd like to see it, but I'd lay 11 to 1 odds we won't

Luck 3 - 2. I think I called for 4-2, but whatever.

These days in the NFL a piece of garbage like Tebow is the only QB not capable of posting 300 yards. The kid is the real deal. IMO he's already somewhere at #11-13 QB's in the NFL. By middle of his 3rd year, he'll be no worse than #3 - and likely ahead of Brady.

But a man a can dream Brady puts up 6 td lol.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    They'll move Wayne to the slot if they want to avoid Talib, he hasn't played over the slot.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    I think we see the D play a little tighter than we ahve seen previously this season.

Luck throws for 2 TDs, Brady throws for EDIT: three.

38-24 Pats.

vCash
    Hmm... RT @PatrickChung25: Gotta love business
    -Jeff Howe

Interesting-he deleted the tweet moments after. He's probably inactive again
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agar81 View Post
    -Jeff Howe

Interesting-he deleted the tweet moments after. He's probably inactive again

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
    Patriots inactives: DE Bequette, DE Francis, TE Fells, G Mankins, TE Hernandez, G Connolly, safety Chung.
    he is

vCash
    https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/...815680/photo/1

inactives:

Francis, Bequette, Chung, Hernandez, Fells, Mankins, and Connolly
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2012

vCash
    Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss
    Colts inactives: CB Davis, TE Fleener, LB Harvey, OT Sowell, DT Chapman, DT Tevaseu, OT Hills.
    Colts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Agar81 View Post
    https://twitter.com/Patriots/status/...815680/photo/1

inactives:

Francis, Bequette, Chung, Hernandez, Fells, Mankins, and Connolly

beat you to it nah nah

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast