Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Are we still gonna pay him if he leaves the NBA. We could really use that 3 million salary free next year.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    So, do we blame Morey for wasting a pick on this kid or do we blame Morey for not handling this better. I just feel this will hurt us in the off season when trying to recruit. This mess should have been handled in house and earlier.

vCash
    It seems like it was being handled until they sent White down to the D-League when he flipped the F out. He honestly didn't think he'd be a starter or in the rotation within the first few weeks especially after he missed a few away games and missed a game (the first Trailblazer game?) with a migraine, did he?
    At least Morey attempted to help him and took a chance on him but I don't think potential free agents will think twice about Houston because of this. The constant trade bait and stockpiling above average talent, maybe, but not this.

vCash
    The organization did nothing wrong except drafting her. She can't hanfle being a grown up. Let's see ow the fast food joint that she'll be working at the rest of her life treats her for not showing up. I can see her tweets now... @ronaldmcdonald dawn you for sched me da night shift. You know about my condition. F it, I'll try @wendys. #hardworkmakesme #manperiod

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Just saw him on Sportscenter where he said (in part):"We all look at the storys that happen later and go 'You wish this guy was just able to communicate his problems' or 'You wish somebody woulda talked to him and wished that the communications would be there.' Well, now the communications there and there is still a problem. The problem isn't us. The problem is the art of the business. And at no point will I compromise my health in the interest of business".

Then get the F out. The NBA has been plane traveling for decades and sending under-developing rookies to the D-League for years. Don't hide behind your god damn mental defficiancies like a btch while you knew what you were getting into. Jesus, this guy; I'm done with him until he grows a sack and complies with a team that took a chance on him not through free agency but with a middle first round pick. Not knowing anything about the guy going into the draft but his anxiety I thought "that's a waste of a pick" but then I heard his story and decided to root for the feel good story. But now I'm just of mind to say screw this guy. Earn your place, don't expect your place to be held for you while you figure life out.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 11-17-2012 at 07:07 AM.

vCash
    Feel sorry for Rockets management and fans here. The more I read the more upset I get, and I'm not even a fan of the Rockets. Doesn't seem like he is even trying to make it work by refusing to show up to practices.

Honestly if he would just STFU and stop posting crap on twitter and doing interviews this would be about 50% easier to swallow.
    Last edited by beasted86; 11-19-2012 at 10:16 PM.

vCash
    God.... I just looked at his Twitter account again, and the dude is still talking ****. At this point, I would just assume the Rockets part ways with him and cut their losses. The dude is a complete joke.

vCash
    This dude stole money... I wonder if there's a way they could void his contract just to set a precedent for rest of the league and future imbeciles...
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Oh I'm sure there's a "Breach of Contract" lawsuit in there somewhere that'll greatly reduce his payout.

The big question now is, who do we call up in his place?

Raising Jersey's first, trophies and banners next...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    God.... I just looked at his Twitter account again, and the dude is still talking ****. At this point, I would just assume the Rockets part ways with him and cut their losses. The dude is a complete joke.
    This!!!! I always look at his twitter and he seems like a loser i dont want him on the rockets, if he dont want to play... I mean who wouldnt want to play in the NBA....

MARLINS
    ROCKETS
    DOLPHINS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfan720 View Post
    This!!!! I always look at his twitter and he seems like a loser i dont want him on the rockets, if he dont want to play... I mean who wouldnt want to play in the NBA....
    Royce White, obviously...

NBAPA will try to fight it, but the Rockets and NBA need to void his contract.

vCash
    I know the Rockets aren't into keeping their fans and the media in on their inner happenings but what happened at that Monday meeting between the FO and White?
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 11-22-2012 at 12:59 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I know the Rockets aren't into keeping their fans and the media in on their inner happenings but what happened at that Monday meeting between the FO and White?
    Yes, I have been wondering the same thing. Nothing has been reported about this meeting that was scheduled to take place on Monday.

vCash
    Aside from whatever mental issues he may have the kid is very immature. I could maybe handle the whole twitter thing except for the fact that he ends every single post with something antagonistic or insulting to the team or fans.

vCash
    I really want to see this bastard play. His jump shot is a bit flat, but he plays hard and is a jack of all trades out there. He's making it hard for me to like him, but if he just stayed quiet and did his job then he could earn respect in the NBA.

Respect in the NBA is not made by tweets or talking, it's about what you do on the court. So he needs to stop talking about anxiety, we get it... a lot of people suffer from it. The Rockets have tried to accomodate to him and maybe they don't have full awareness of the disorder, but *****ing and moaning to the media will fix nothing. If anything it's making people with anxiety look like whiny *****es.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast