Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Hopefully never....for his health's sake. Lets get the NBA to void his contract. Casey Martin couldn't walk to every hole as a pro golfer (had to use a golf cart).
    He never lasted in the pro-circuit. Next thing we are going to hear White say is the opposing team needs to let him score; because he has a disability. Everything makes him nervous. Take a sedative.

vCash
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cf8kpwd

would you guys do this deal? some 2ed round picks and prospects could me involved to ?

vCash
    I wouldn't make that deal. As much as I can't stand Royce White. M. Morris has a slightly greater eff score than D. Williams; with Morris being cheaper in cost. It has been well reported that the T-wolves have been very disappointed with Williams. I don't think a change of cities will help. I like Morris upside now that he is playing. I can't see White playing for a team in the East; like some fans are claiming. Is he going to stay home on West coast trips, Texas triangle with NOH and OKC. Try to get him to accept a pro-rated lesser contract for only playing 58 games or so. Good luck.

vCash
    i see your point
    but i dont think there disappointing with him so much as they never really wanted to take him. he does not really fit with the team and they dont use him enough or properly.
    i was just thinking that morris for D will would not be a bad deal and getting rid of royce would just sweeten the pot. but you have a nice point about the money angle.

vCash
    Right now I wouldn't wish White on my worst rival....if you read his Tweets; they're crazy. He blasts the Rockets and then says it has nothing to do with planes. Then get your happy a&$ on the planes and play. Problem solved!! I think Williams had success with college 3 pt distance; but trouble with NBA 3 pt distance. There is always a place for someone who plays defense. I'm guessing he can't or doesn't want to play defense. I never worry about him stopping our players when we play him.

Royce needs meds....save your team the headache.

vCash
    Given everything that this team is going through right now with McHale's daughter passing, White needs to give this up, suck up his pride and make right with the organization. Whatever his condition is or whatever problems he has with this franchise, nothing can be as bad as what McHale and his family are going through. Let's see whether White steps up to the plate or continues this chicken **** attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Lakers will make the playoffs this year and my bold prediction is they finish higher than the Rockets.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdymez View Post
    And Lebron puts up great numbers, your right. Debate over. You win. Lebron is the greatest

vCash
    Lookup the name Leon Smith. A 1st round pick out of high school who went to the Mavs. Outside issues were greater than the game....NBA isn't cut out for everybody. Plenty of sad stories of playground legends who couldn't make it. Rockets don't need him!! Undersized power forward and too heavy to play small forward. A tweener. LeBron, Melo, Durant would tear him up. Players will whisper things and fans will shout things to get under his skin. Only the mentally strong survive in the NBA. Sorry Leon Smith and Royce White. The NBA won't spread out road games to cater to one player on one team.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234