Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Someone mentioned in the NBA forum that White doesn't think the Rockets gave him a fair shot to crack the rotation because of his anxiety issues. That's such ********. Jones, Motiejunas and Machado all played better than White in the Summer League and preseason, but they aren't *****ing on Twitter about not getting playing time and not showing up for practice. Marcus Morris went through the same thing last year, but worked his butt off in the D-League and in the offseason. Now the guy is getting his due.

If this is seriously the reason he's acting like this, then I think he's being a gigantic baby, regardless of his mental disorder. A LOT of rookies will be playing in the D-League this year and most of them won't be ripping their employers for it on Twitter.

vCash
    Like I said, I doubted Royce would ever see the floor as a Rocket...

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Just saw Royce's twitter, damn he seems mature!

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I just went to check it again this morning and the dude was STILL *****ing at 3 a.m. this morning. And he just keeps saying the same crap over and over again. I fail to see how "brave" he's being by hiding behind a Twitter account, not talking to media, not communicating with his team and throwing insults at his employer.

I'm not sure how the Rockets can let this crap slide. I think it's funny that White brought up anxiety disorders with people who work in other industries. Because if he worked in another industry and pulled the crap he has pulled the last few days, he most definitely would have been fired by now.

vCash
    I just saw such a lack of professionalism. He was cussing, posting every 35 seconds and repeating himself. I honestly do not care to see him here in HTown.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    What a fucking head case. This isn't a function of his anxiety, it is a function of him being a selfish SOB and he doesn't want to go to the D-League, or ride the bench. The reward, in this case, is definitely not worth the problems that he will continue to cause.

vCash
    ^be careful dodging that swear filter...

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I feel for him, but at the end of the day I cant really side for him, his getting paid millions of dollars and isn't even showing up to practice. I don't know if the Rockets have mistreated him or anything but I just hope he gets some help soon because he doesn't seem to be in a good place. I hope it gets sorted out quick and he plays in the D-League, maybe getting out on the floor and not thinking about anything except playing might help him.

vCash
    The Rockets intend to fine rookie Royce White for every day he remains away from the team or does not attend sessions with a therapist arranged by the team, according to a report by the Houston Chronicle.

Rockets owner Leslie Alexander on Tuesday said that there were "internal repercussions" for White missing practices and games.

The Rockets have arranged for White to be treated by Dr. Aaron Fink of Baylor College of Medicine, but White has not attended those sessions, according to the Chronicle. White reportedly has expressed concerns to Fink that the problem between himself and the Rockets is about "support" rather than anxiety.
    They'll start to fine him.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    He is lucky a team took a chance on him and then he acts like a *****, whatever

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TMAC94 View Post
    I feel for him, but at the end of the day I cant really side for him, his getting paid millions of dollars and isn't even showing up to practice. I don't know if the Rockets have mistreated him or anything but I just hope he gets some help soon because he doesn't seem to be in a good place. I hope it gets sorted out quick and he plays in the D-League, maybe getting out on the floor and not thinking about anything except playing might help him.
    Pretty much my thoughts. He says he's not being supported but I'm thinking that if they're paying him and getting him help I'm not sure what else they should be doing. He needs to shut up, get his tail down to the RGV and earn his ego.

And hasn't his agent or momma told him to shut it on his Twitter yet?

vCash
    He will make his debut as soon as his paycheck continues to reduce from all the fines he is getting. But seriously he is a distraction and not helping this young team grow.

vCash
    good article by wojnarowski talking about how hes lucky the rockets are even giving him special treatment and privileges. that kind of treatment could divide a locker room real quick. lucky enough though, we dont seem to have those type of jealous players.

to me it seems like hes just being selfish like datboyb was saying. i think hes been so spoiled that hes acted like a 3yr old and throwing tantrums to see what he can get away with.

this guy must be really special if morey is so high on his skill set that theyre willing to continue to try work with and around his demands. he doesnt seem to understand that hes just one guy against an organization and he wont win. id already have given him a early xmas card thanking him for being a ****** and telling him to fvck off.

vCash
    Rumor has it in the main NBA forum here that White is to meet with Morey about leaving the NBA entirely.

Do we get a do-over for the wasted draft pick in the form of a D-League prospect call-up to make up the roster spot?

Raising Jersey's first, trophies and banners next...

vCash
    Doubt it. If this happens we'll be stuck with the High-Risk part of the deal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast