Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I wish we would trade for a backup center. Gortat playing 40 mins is unacceptable.

vCash
    Glad to see Morris hit some shots. When he gets in the groove he's a very imprortant player for us. Hopefully now he gets a little more confident and can carry this on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    Yea I'm really liking PJ's game. Kieff isn't that much of a better defender than Beasley though.....
    I think Keiff doesn't defend very well because he's trying not to foul. Unfortunately he's got into some bad habits but hopefully he'll get better as he matures.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPHX View Post
    Beasley wasn't a factor in the 4th cause his D is horrid. If he wants to see crunch time minutes he's gotta be more motivated there. If not we're better off seeing Kieff or PJ take those minutes.
    I'm almost certain he didn't play the entire 4th.

vCash
    What? I think your confusing me with Phrazbit.

I'm the positive guy who's been hyping up our roster all year starting with the off season. Not to offend you, but have you even posted here in a while?
    Positive ain't talking about all of our players and coaches. Dudley,Gortat, and even gentry. We won and your still complaining. I read all the time, and back then I never posted in game threads, and I still don't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    its only denver, but a good win.
    Before the season, Denver was considered a dark horse to win it all next to Boston and NYK.
    This is the best win of the year against the best team we've played.

vCash
    Beasley wasn't a factor in the 4th cause his D is horrid. If he wants to see crunch time minutes he's gotta be more motivated there. If not we're better off seeing Kieff or PJ take those minutes.
    I'd be scared out of my mind if Morris is regularly seeing minutes at the end. He needs to keep playing like he did last night to earn that.

I don't think Beasley's D was why he wasn't in. The guys on the floor were playing really well at the time. Brown and Dragic most notably.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    I thought yesterday was one of his more efficient games. I don't believe he did something wrong to not play the 4th. Gentry goes with the hot hands.

vCash
    ^^^Yes exactly but that leads to my next point. After starting 2-9 he went 5-6(stat check please) and then he doesn't play in the 4th. That kind of sends the wrong message to him, something like "you're having a nice 2nd half but I still don't trust you enough to close out the game". But if you ask the coaches about it they say something like "mmmmkay, Beasley did a great job in the 3rd quarter finding his shot mmmmkay, but Brown and Dudley were the hot hand mmmkay. He knows we want him to be the face of the franchise though mmmmkay."

vCash
    But at the end of the day we won and thats all that matters. Individual stats aside I want to see those W's increase. I understand Gentry went the safe route and I don't blame him. Go Suns!!! Bring on the Bulls!!!

vCash
    I wish we would trade for a backup center. Gortat playing 40 mins is unacceptable.
    Timofey Mozgov!!!!

vCash

Based on what I've seen

that seems to be Gentry's MO...and I see nothing wrong with it either.

Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I thought yesterday was one of his more efficient games. I don't believe he did something wrong to not play the 4th. Gentry goes with the hot hands.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    that's what i meant. you can't be a factor if your on the bench. Hence...
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Gentry should be able to go with the hot hands AND still have Beasley on the floor at the same time, especially in the 4th. He's a mismatch nightmare playing at the 3. My theory is that since Dragic and Brown were scoring out of their minds we needed a gritty stopper/rebounder out there which came in the form Kieff and PJ. However, that should be Beasley out there. At the end of the day my point is that Bease needs to bring the intangibles if he is not the focal point offensively.
    Last edited by JPHX; 11-13-2012 at 04:51 PM.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Gentry should be able to go with the hot hands AND still have Beasley on the floor at the same time, especially in the 4th. He's a mismatch nightmare playing at the 3. My theory is that since Dragic and Brown were scoring out of their minds we needed a gritty stopper/rebounder out there which came in the form Kieff and PJ. However, that should be Beasley out there. At the end of the day my point is that Bease needs to bring the intangibles if he is the focal point offensively.

Beasley is terrible defensively and if you put him in its hard to ride a hot hand that is not him because he dominates the ball. Thats why Beasley is typically is sitting when the team goes on runs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast