Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Missed most of the game. Can't believe we're up.

vCash
    I really wish Beasley was in the game right now. He can drive and shoot. We need him and for some reason Gentry isn't putting him back in.

vCash
    And it's not like he was having a bad game. On the contrary he was being very effective offensively.

vCash
    Superstar pg in the making.

vCash
    I can't believe I'm saying that we got a bargain with Brown. He might have a career year but he's still cheap to us for next season.
    This is some win.

vCash
    Feels great!!!!!!

vCash
    This Suns team continues to surprise.

vCash
    its only denver, but a good win.

vCash
    only denver? Denver is a solid team got a great line up!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt7 View Post
    only denver? Denver is a solid team got a great line up!!!
    there not that good, solid sure, great no way

vCash
    How they hell did we allow a offensive scrub like McGee to put up 16 pts on 8-12 shooting? Gortat, man, you gotta do what you used to do well...PROTECT THE F'IN RIM!!!

And Igoudala....with 6- 8 shooting for 17 pts, 9 rebounds and 5 assists? OK now its clear that Dudley cannot defend the decent and better SGs of this league.

Allowing a team to shoot 54% is never a good sign. I will enjoy this win a lot but something tells me that its merely a fluke. At least we did a good job of not turning the ball over (which is why imo we won since denver had a ton of turnovers)

Good win, and if we can continue to get this kind of contribution from Brown, Beasley, Dudley and Morris, we can definitely be a successful team.

vCash
    Beasley wasn't a factor in the 4th cause his D is horrid. If he wants to see crunch time minutes he's gotta be more motivated there. If not we're better off seeing Kieff or PJ take those minutes.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    How they hell did we allow a offensive scrub like McGee to put up 16 pts on 8-12 shooting? Gortat, man, you gotta do what you used to do well...PROTECT THE F'IN RIM!!!

And Igoudala....with 6- 8 shooting for 17 pts, 9 rebounds and 5 assists? OK now its clear that Dudley cannot defend the decent and better SGs of this league.

Allowing a team to shoot 54% is never a good sign. I will enjoy this win a lot but something tells me that its merely a fluke. At least we did a good job of not turning the ball over (which is why imo we won since denver had a ton of turnovers)

Good win, and if we can continue to get this kind of contribution from Brown, Beasley, Dudley and Morris, we can definitely be a successful team.
    Always got something negative to say. Maybe they shot a high percentage, cuz we limited there opportunities. If we get turnovers, out rebound them and still win with them shooting a high percentage I'm fine with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    Always got something negative to say. Maybe they shot a high percentage, cuz we limited there opportunities. If we get turnovers, out rebound them and still win with them shooting a high percentage I'm fine with that.
    What? I think your confusing me with Phrazbit.

I'm the positive guy who's been hyping up our roster all year starting with the off season. Not to offend you, but have you even posted here in a while?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPHX View Post
    Beasley wasn't a factor in the 4th cause his D is horrid. If he wants to see crunch time minutes he's gotta be more motivated there. If not we're better off seeing Kieff or PJ take those minutes.
    Yea I'm really liking PJ's game. Kieff isn't that much of a better defender than Beasley though.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast