Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    Beasley's defense is underrated I think, when he tries hes a solid defender. He blocks some shots, gets some steals, disrupts players shots. Hes better than you guys think.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Before the season, Denver was considered a dark horse to win it all next to Boston and NYK.
    This is the best win of the year against the best team we've played.
    Well I wasn't one of them, that team has 0 chance at a title. They are average.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncan = Donkey View Post
    Well I wasn't one of them, that team has 0 chance at a title. They are average.
    They're a play-off team IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    Positive ain't talking about all of our players and coaches. Dudley,Gortat, and even gentry. We won and your still complaining. I read all the time, and back then I never posted in game threads, and I still don't.
    What the hell are you saying? English please...

And what am I complaining about? I'm giving my opinion on the win.

Also if your not even going to post in game threads (for whatever reason) then you don't really have the right to criticize the posts in the game day threads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Timofey Mozgov!!!!
    I seriously think we should look into trading for a backup big man. The Bucks have 4 centers that are all capable of being decent backups for us and would fit well here imo.

Ekpe Udoh, Samuel Dalembert, Larry Sanders, and Joel Pryzbilla. I think we can maybe acquire one of those guys for the two LAL 2nd rd picks or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    What the hell are you saying? English please...

And what am I complaining about? I'm giving my opinion on the win.

Also if your not even going to post in game threads (for whatever reason) then you don't really have the right to criticize the posts in the game day threads.
    Ah that hurt, I'm sorry I don't have good writing skills like you.

I think your opinion sucks, cuz you always look at the bad and never look at the good. I guess I don't have a opinion, cuz I don't post in game threads. Hahaha funniest stuff I ever heard. Even when the suns are doing good, you always got something to criticize.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thephoenixson28 View Post
    Ah that hurt, I'm sorry I don't have good writing skills like you.

I think your opinion sucks, cuz you always look at the bad and never look at the good. I guess I don't have a opinion, cuz I don't post in game threads. Hahaha funniest stuff I ever heard. Even when the suns are doing good, you always got something to criticize.
    My opinion sucks? And some how that's not the funniest stuff you've heard?

And you clearly don't even check game threads cause I always post both good and bad about the way we played in every Suns victory game day thread.

I criticize and praise at the same time when it comes to the Suns. Every loss is bringing us closer to that lottery pick who may be our future franchise player and every win is bringing us closer to the playoffs where we have a chance to do some damage.

So GTFO....please

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    My opinion sucks? And some how that's not the funniest stuff you've heard?

And you clearly don't even check game threads cause I always post both good and bad about the way we played in every Suns victory game day thread.

I criticize and praise at the same time when it comes to the Suns. Every loss is bringing us closer to that lottery pick who may be our future franchise player and every win is bringing us closer to the playoffs where we have a chance to do some damage.

So GTFO....please
    I read game threads just to see who post stuff how you post. You seem like one of those fans that boos, when the team is playing bad. That's not going to make them play any better. Enjoy the win, quit criticizing.

vCash
    Stop attacking other posters. If you don't like someones opinions, then ignore it and don't take shots at them. Retaliating is no better.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234