Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    A 4 game slump? 1/4 of their season? no i dont think they have
    Drew Brees had a point when he was throwing more picks then TDs back in 2010, the year after they won the super bowl, I want you to focus on the mistakes Brees makes in the situation he's in and compare this to Eli's mistakes last week vs. Cincy: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201009...enu=highlights as well as this game at Arizona:http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201010...enu=highlights & this game, where Rob Ryan, the Browns' DC at the time, and the browns came in and trashed the Saints, in THE dome: http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201010...enu=highlights..... those are three games where despite not being back to back weeks, were in week 3, week 5, and week 7 respectively, but Brees was just having several bonehead moments, not so different from Eli, and remember, Brees did have the advantage with the amount of talent with his offensive line and in the amount of weapons he had compared to Eli, but Brees did struggle in those games, which weren't far away apart, and I could toss in week 4 if we're talking about having subpar statistics against the Panthers, but it's just a proof that great quarterbacks have heavy chips on their shoulders like taking their team to the Super Bowl again, and it can collapse on them during some point of the season...Eli's slump was in the past 4 weeks, even though it was a disgusting period, at least we saw the worse and now he can't go anywhere else but improve his play now since he played out his ugliest games.....I'm not going to talk about Eli being Elite, cuz, just like G said, he's a great Quarterback and I'd rather have him than the top 4 QBs today (Peyton, Brees, Rodgers & Brady) because I've gotten use to Eli and I rally appreciate his ability to have his worst moments in football and when critics and ALL of us Giants fans start burning Eli, he goes on and haves an unbelievable game...it's his OWN type of swagger and it's what makes Eli, well Eli. I feel your frustration, you have the rights to burn Eli out after he's given us more heartburn than fast food, but like I said before, just relax and have faith that he's gunna pull it out bro, and prove all those big mouth critics like Phil Simms that you can't spell ELITE without ELI haha jp, but seriously, he'll bounce back, let's just enjoy the bye-week and then get ready to rooot Eli annd our GIANTS when they host the Packers on SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    It all starts with the coordinators. This team is way too predictable. They rely too much on talent and not enough on strategy. They do not make any adjustments. (Killdrive saying he is going to a no-huddle offense after 4 straight embarrassing performances is not what I mean).

Somebody please ripe out the shotgun draw play from his skinny playbook and burn it. Insert a few misdirections, screen passes, slant patterns etc.). Killdrive didn't get that nickname in NY, he has had it since birth it seems. Just ask San Diego fans. Then ask Buddy Ryan about him. Remember when Sean Payton called our plays not too long ago...

As for Fewell, I have no idea what coverage this guy runs because opponent's Wrs and TEs are wide open. He must run the Cover 0 package. It doesn't help when JPP gets triple teamed, Osi daydreams about his new contract and Tuck is enlisted in teh witness protection program. The our secondary is exposed.

If the team had weak talent, I doubt we would all be this frustrated. It just sucks when your team's coordinators are awful.
    NEW YORK GIANTS
    NEW YORK RANGERS
    NEW YORK YANKEES

vCash
    Wait wait wait I got this!!!!!

WE SHOULD SWITCH TO A 3-4!!!!

Lol all this BS all the time just remember we were blue or red and not green ...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travisY View Post
    It all starts with the coordinators. This team is way too predictable. They rely too much on talent and not enough on strategy. They do not make any adjustments. (Killdrive saying he is going to a no-huddle offense after 4 straight embarrassing performances is not what I mean).

Somebody please ripe out the shotgun draw play from his skinny playbook and burn it. Insert a few misdirections, screen passes, slant patterns etc.). Killdrive didn't get that nickname in NY, he has had it since birth it seems. Just ask San Diego fans. Then ask Buddy Ryan about him. Remember when Sean Payton called our plays not too long ago...

As for Fewell, I have no idea what coverage this guy runs because opponent's Wrs and TEs are wide open. He must run the Cover 0 package. It doesn't help when JPP gets triple teamed, Osi daydreams about his new contract and Tuck is enlisted in teh witness protection program. The our secondary is exposed.

If the team had weak talent, I doubt we would all be this frustrated. It just sucks when your team's coordinators are awful.
    A screen pass? What a concept.

I like the cover 0 comment to hah

vCash
    Honestly, I've never really been pissed at Eli. I've been disappointed in him but never actually pissed. His last press conference left a bad taste in my mouth. He said that he's not worried. It seems like this team is waiting for their problems to be automatically fixed. Now, that is extremely unlike Eli, so I give him the benefit of doubt but still. He should be worried. This is one of the worst stretches this offense has had in a long long time.

vCash
    dont blame Perry, he is working with a depleated man roster right now... no sash will hill t2 phillips rivers williams, do you want me to keep going?? lol

our offense needs to adjust a bit from power run to power finesse run"

with Wilson now n all these WRsn TE thar could be #1/2s aka Bennett Hixon n Reuben on other teams. Eli needs to trust them more n Diehl needs to check himself

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by roshan3ai View Post
    Honestly, I've never really been pissed at Eli. I've been disappointed in him but never actually pissed. His last press conference left a bad taste in my mouth. He said that he's not worried. It seems like this team is waiting for their problems to be automatically fixed. Now, that is extremely unlike Eli, so I give him the benefit of doubt but still. He should be worried. This is one of the worst stretches this offense has had in a long long time.
    You're looking at it in the wrong way....you know how well Eli can shrug of his picks and throw a TD the next drive back in the past..don't doubt him for trying to be optimistic and move on from a horrendous stretch of bad football. You should do the same too, worrying and stressing about the past isn't healthy, and we got to learn to move on, and that's the lesson Eli is trying to teach us....don't worry, Our Professor Eli may look like he's failing, but after the bye week, he'll be passing with flying colors haha
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123