Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    But on the plus side-the Giants have easily talked more ***** than any other team-that counts for something in NY right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    This team needs a major gut check. If we lose to GB coming out of the bye at HOME, we are in huge trouble.

I agree with yankeeswin for the most part.

We do have captains, they just aren't the greatest of captains. When things start going bad both Eli and Tuck get all mopey and it rubs off on the entire team.

Bennett, meh. He played well early on, got hurt, but is still solid enough. I have no real complaints.

Teams have begun to figure us out some yes, but also our dumb mother ****ing coach has decided that David Diehl shouldn't lose his job because of injury when somebody else had been playing the position better. Since Diehl came back in to start, Eli has been getting sacked and pressured more, mostly by Diehl's guy. That kind of stuff messes up timing. And when Eli is already slumping and you mix that in, well you all see what it does.

As far as Eli not being elite I agree 100%. I've argued with the PSD "haters" and said he is, but his play the past 4 1/2 games has spoken for itself. The 2nd half of the 49ers game he was pretty rotten, and since then he's only gotten worse. The INTs have been some of the ugliest I've ever seen.

The bad throws and bad decisions he's been consistently making are throws you'd never see guys like Brady, Rodgers, Peyton or Brees making on such a consistent basis. Yeah, everyone makes a bonehead play once in a while, but Eli is making multiple bonehead plays during the same game. Very good QB, but I'm no longer arguing that he's elite unless he turns things around from here on out this season
    Exactly. good post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKohn View Post
    But on the plus side-the Giants have easily talked more ***** than any other team-that counts for something in NY right?
    What does that even mean?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    First il start off by saying i waited 24 hrs to post this beacuse i didnt wanna sound like a mad man.

1- We have no captain. Over and over again when things go bad for this team you NEVER see anyone get into peoples face. Those guys can wear the "C" on their chest all they want but plain and simple a captain hold people accountable and doesnt care about "friends" he cares about team. This team doesnt have a real "captain"

- The cowboys let bennet go for a reason.When the guy was drafted he had so much talent and so much upside. Dallas didnt sign him beacuse he drops to many balls/ is lazy and just shows a lack of intrest. Well here we are 10 games in and if u ask me the last 3 or 4 throws eli threw to him he looked LAZY. sticking 1 arm out not even maiing an effort , after dropping the ball just walking back to the huddle like he didnt care.

-Teams have figured us out! Since the 49ers game this entire team from top to bottom had been horrendous. Teams have figrued us out and hyet we dont adapt. We have stubborn coordinators who dont switch anything or disquise anything. The team that showed up against the redskins is the same that showed up against dallas/ steelers/ and the bengals.

As another thread is already posted to much loyalty!! Just read that thread..he hit ot on the head

Eli manning is not elite- Now i know this is going to make some of you guys mad and your going to argue this but facts are facts. Trust me i argued with people along with all of you that he was elite. Fact is elite Qb's do not dissapear for 1/4 of the season. 1 TD AND 6INT in the last 4 games is far from elite and this is why everyone has always called us crazy for calling him elite. Hes not. If he keeps playing like this he will barly be top 15.

**side note Webster is absolutley killing us and we cant go on like this.

Add what you have learned!!
    Are you telling me Peyton, Brees, Brady, or Rodgers NEVER had slumps in a season before? just don't worry about that line...what you should have wrote was that Eli has disappeared, and will bounce back, just wait.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKohn View Post
    That's because Antrel Rolle doesn't know how to keep his big fat ******* lip shut.....talks **** about other team's players and doesn't show up in the game....what a lousy pre-game
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    Are you telling me Peyton, Brees, Brady, or Rodgers NEVER had slumps in a season before? just don't worry about that line...what you should have wrote was that Eli has disappeared, and will bounce back, just wait.
    A 4 game slump? 1/4 of their season? no i dont think they have

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    A 4 game slump? 1/4 of their season? no i dont think they have
    Drew Brees - Had a QBR rating of 38.7, 41.9, 24.7 and 82.3 throwing 5 interceptions in 4 games(first 4 games of the season)..4 game losing streak.

Aaron Rodgers- Had a QBR rating of 55.1, 29.3, 54.3 and 54.7, 4 out of the first 5 games, when they started the season off 2-3. I guess he's not elite then either?

Drew Brees isn't elite either then correct? Since he lost 4 in a row throwing 5 interceptions in 4 games.

Aaron Rodgers isn't elite either since they started 2-3 and he put up sub-par numbers through 4 of the first 5 games.

Eli Manning in their last 4 games, in which the giants are 2-2, Posted a QBR of 80.2, 48.2, 14.2, 19.3. Didn't know a 80.2 QBR with over 300 yards is a game in which you would consider someone in a slump.

Giants are on a 2 game losing streak, Eli isn't in a 4 game "slump"..more like 3..

Too say it's ALL on ELI manning is ridicilious. The receivers are running the wrong routes, dropping balls, no run game, no protection from the line.

2 Superbowls in 5 years. Yet people will still find every little thing to ***** about.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 11-13-2012 at 10:10 PM.

vCash
    Im not even going to respond to this because Ill just be repeating myself

vCash
    Keep faith Giants fans... least its more the giants playing badly the an defenses killing us.

Giants will be fine. Eli is elite and fine n defense is "there"

All will be fine. Just same old Giants slump n get HOT

Can't sweep the NFC east up so quickly. Its bad for business!!! I. Excited to see nick files at QB. He's taller n gets the ball out much faster than Vick. Vick is lost. All those hits took a toll. Poor eagles

vCash
    You guys suck. I'm not a huge Eli fan but I'm behind him.

He cost me my fantasy road to glory. 3-7 this year. Absolutely horrible. But I road with him n I'll die with him. I can't believe what I'm hearing... 4 bad games and he isn't Elite? The ice cold nothing phases him QB who is dead on in the clutch and the best QB in the 4th qtr in NFL history. Shame shame

Eli is elite

Just been bad coaching. All these HB draws in the middle of the field or in the redzone 20yds out baffles... me

Bad coaching. Good thing we get Kenny Phillips back. No more holes" now.... Rolle n Brown are more in the same player. Ball hawks.

Kenny is our safety no pun intended but he is our safety net that plows any mischief that comes over n above 20yds

vCash
    I don't understand the rationale behind the 'Eli-Elite debate' at all. Some of you guys just use arguments that are not at all compliant with the (or at least my) definition of elite...

1. He's not god so he makes mistakes, he makes bad decisions every now and then and he throws interceptions
    2. almost all people acknowledge that Eli is not as good as Brees, Rodgers, Brady, Peyton (and maybe Big Ben).

Acknowledging these 2, and admitting that he sometimes has these slumps in which he makes more mistakes than you want him to, he still is elite. Simply because he won 2 SB's, was SB MPV twice and comes up big on important games. I don't give a **** that he has these slumps, he sometimes throws an interception and he's not a loud-shouting leader. He gave us 2 superbowls and I'm sure that I wouldn't have wanted any other QB during these playoff-runs. For me that's enough: Eli = Elite

vCash
    those QBs had slumps, but not like Eli's slumps. He's just not consistent enough to be considered an elite QB.

vCash
    those QBs had slumps, but not like Eli's slumps. He's just not consistent enough to be considered an elite QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Drew Brees - Had a QBR rating of 38.7, 41.9, 24.7 and 82.3 throwing 5 interceptions in 4 games(first 4 games of the season)..4 game losing streak.

Aaron Rodgers- Had a QBR rating of 55.1, 29.3, 54.3 and 54.7, 4 out of the first 5 games, when they started the season off 2-3. I guess he's not elite then either?

Drew Brees isn't elite either then correct? Since he lost 4 in a row throwing 5 interceptions in 4 games.

Aaron Rodgers isn't elite either since they started 2-3 and he put up sub-par numbers through 4 of the first 5 games.

Eli Manning in their last 4 games, in which the giants are 2-2, Posted a QBR of 80.2, 48.2, 14.2, 19.3. Didn't know a 80.2 QBR with over 300 yards is a game in which you would consider someone in a slump.

Giants are on a 2 game losing streak, Eli isn't in a 4 game "slump"..more like 3..

Too say it's ALL on ELI manning is ridicilious. The receivers are running the wrong routes, dropping balls, no run game, no protection from the line.

2 Superbowls in 5 years. Yet people will still find every little thing to ***** about.
    OK and while breese was in his "slump" and threrw the 5 picks he also threw 7 td's and rodgers when he was in his "slump" through the first 5 games as you said threw 10 tds and 4 picks.

Bad example buddy. Those elite guys were in slumps and yet still found ways to throw guys open and score tds.Eli has thrown 1 td and 7 picks. Thats much diffrent

15. 11-14-2012, 06:24 PM
    Reason
    Make your points without insults or just ignore each other

16. 11-14-2012, 07:45 PM
    Reason

17. 11-14-2012, 07:55 PM
    Reason

18. 11-14-2012, 08:32 PM
    Reason

vCash
    Those guys me tioned above are amazing yes but also throw about 35-50 times a game. So what does that tell you...

Eli is the best clutch QB in the game and he has stats to prove that and two super bowls so this discussion is just annoying

Eli is elite

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast