Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    My knew friend...fanatic 33!!

vCash
    I think the problem is that Wimbley is no longer with the team and because of this there is no threat from the LB position. The other teams concentrate on blocking our D-lineman instead. But I do agree that the run defense seems to suffer whenever Kelly is starting and that Seymour is chronically hurting with those sore knees of his. I'm all for drafting a DT in the first round. My man Star Lotulelei is a real beast and we should grab him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    I think the problem is that Wimbley is no longer with the team and because of this there is no threat from the LB position. The other teams concentrate on blocking our D-lineman instead. But I do agree that the run defense seems to suffer whenever Kelly is starting and that Seymour is chronically hurting with those sore knees of his. I'm all for drafting a DT in the first round. My man Star Lotulelei is a real beast and we should grab him.
    We need that dominant force who can wreck havoc on the QB. Whether it comes from the OLB, DE, or DT position, I don't care. We don't have that Von Miller type player that can be dominant & make everyone else around him better.

We're paying Seymour & Kelly big money to be that, & they're not getting the job done.

vCash
    0 sacks vs the Saints. Wheeler got there close a couple times.....

11 sacks total still ALL YEAR..

GARBAGE

vCash
    11 sacks, still. That is soo not gonna help you have a chance in football games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    We need that dominant force who can wreck havoc on the QB. Whether it comes from the OLB, DE, or DT position, I don't care. We don't have that Von Miller type player that can be dominant & make everyone else around him better.

We're paying Seymour & Kelly big money to be that, & they're not getting the job done.
    Toomy Kelly has 0 sacks this season.

I'm not sure anybody saw that coming. I never thought he was great - but I thought he'd have a couple of sacks at least. What a disappointment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Toomy Kelly has 0 sacks this season.

I'm not sure anybody saw that coming. I never thought he was great - but I thought he'd have a couple of sacks at least. What a disappointment.
    That's a big paycheck for 0 sacks.

Would a big pass rusher help out Huff, Giordano, Branch, & Bartell in coverage ?

Would it help out our LB's in coverage ?

When you don't have guys that can play man to man, bump & run, & you sit back in a zone time and time again ......YOU NEED A PASS RUSH

Or you'll get murdered, like what's happening now.

vCash
    It doesn't help to watch the Niners defense absolutely obliterate QBs. At the rate he's going, Aldon Smith will have more sacks at the end of the season than our entire line combined.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    It doesn't help to watch the Niners defense absolutely obliterate QBs. At the rate he's going, Aldon Smith will have more sacks at the end of the season than our entire line combined.
    With the 5 last night, hasn't he already passed the entire Raider team ?

PATHETIC

Has to be fixed if we want to win.

vCash
    Because our whole Dline is 3-4 DE's Kelly, Seymour, Houston, Shaunessy, Bryant and Bilukidi. Than we have Carter a has been and Tollesfson a nobody benefiting from the great Dline in NY. The draft and free agency will fix this and all we will have left of this crap is Houston, Bryant and Shaunessy.

vCash
    We couldn't sack a lunch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    0 sacks vs the Saints. Wheeler got there close a couple times.....

11 sacks total still ALL YEAR..

GARBAGE
    Pathethic!!

vCash
    Seymour and Kelly are old , overpaid and need to exit - the bad part is we have no young guys that impress me. Houston maybe alright Shaugnessy maybe alright; they really have yet to step up and take charge though. If you have a terrible offense you usually build your Oline, we have the worst defense in the NFL so we need scrap this Dline and build it up.

Crawford and Bilikudo look terrible too they were reach picks to begin with, not that you can really expect them to kill it their rookie seasons being late round picks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123