Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Anyone else notice our blitzing packages seem to get late jumps? The blitz is easily recognized by the qb and he delivers before they get to him. I think the announcers brought this up last game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Anyone else notice our blitzing packages seem to get late jumps? The blitz is easily recognized by the qb and he delivers before they get to him. I think the announcers brought this up last game
    Yea i seen that! Horrible play, no point in blitzing if your safty is comming from 15 yards out after the ball in snapped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    yeah I saw some of that. Not good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Coming into this year, with a new Def coordinator not named Al Davis, naming Dennis Allen as coach....I had my hand up saying this team would average 3-5 sacks per game.

I was wrong. Not only wrong, but waaaaaaaaay wrong. This friggin sucks.

Sack Total:

1 vs San Diego
    1 vs Miami
    1 vs Pittsburgh
    0 vs Denver
    1 vs Atlanta
    3 vs Jacksonville
    3 vs KC
    1 vs Tampa Bay
    0 vs Baltimore

We can't win like this. Whose fault is this ? Is the talent not there ? Is it the D-line ? the D coordinator ? the D line coach ? Dennis Allen ?

0 sacks in a game won't cut the mustard in this league. You'll make everybody look bad on defense with no pressure on the opposing QB.

Above all stats, this stat has to change in order to get better.
    Pathetic huh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash47 View Post
    Pathetic huh?
    Very much so.

When we get pressure on the QB, we win games. That's all I know.

vCash
    You could say every team does,but we especially need a stand-up edge rusher in the draft like Aldon Smith or Chandler Jones.I do like the look of Demantre Moore Texas A&M i this years draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    You could say every team does,but we especially need a stand-up edge rusher in the draft like Aldon Smith or Chandler Jones.I do like the look of Demantre Moore Texas A&M i this years draft.
    Everyone talks like we need a MLB....I'd rather get the guy you're talking about. That OLB/DE game changer a la Von Miller. We need a lot of things, but that should be item #1 on the list.

vCash
    Its frusturating every week to see gogo#92 and fruity #93. Get a foot away from the qb. To see the qb make a 30 yard pass. That snowballs to a cluster ****. Man Al said the qb most go down hard, and early. This is one of my biggest issues with this team.

Additional props to dodgersuck my Raider brethren!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oracle650 View Post
    Its frusturating every week to see gogo#92 and fruity #93. Get a foot away from the qb. To see the qb make a 30 yard pass. That snowballs to a cluster ****. Man Al said the qb most go down hard, and early. This is one of my biggest issues with this team.
    Mine as well. We need that killer DE/OLB to take over a game and get to the QB. We're paying Seymour & Kelly that type of money to do so, & they're not getting the job done.

vCash
    ahhhhh....

Houston is a 300lb 43 de...(lol) who DOES that?

shaunessy is a good three down DE but he needs help, if they can focus on slowing him down he will be ineffective ,which is what has happened with the disappearance of pressure from the DTs
    Neither Kelly nor Seymour have done their part this year...They are washed up.

vCash
    i believe JJ Watt has 10.5 sacks. We, as a unit, have 11. Awesome.

As far as keepers on D: Branch, Burris, Lamarr, Tommy Kelly (I personally love him), Shaughnessy.

Please, Please, PLEASE draft Manti Te'o!!!!

vCash
    ^ I have a big problem with kelly in that our Run defense fell apart as soon as he was promoted to starter and has struggled every year hes played.

I know he does some nice things, Im just not convinced that when he takes a down off, isnt when we get gashed.

vCash
    I think next season we move to a 3-4 or draft a JPP, Jared Allen type rushers. Our blitz packages suck *** and are always late. The opposing QB has all day to throw. Even if we had a great secondary, if the opposing QB had all day to throw the WR would sooner or later get open. So might as well draft and sign some pass rushers to get after the QB and apply pressure then with DA installing a better coverage scheme our defense would be better.

Nest season I would move Houston and Bryant inside and have Shaunghnessy (who is good on run support but I am tired of people saying he could be great, hes avg maybe above avg.) Then our rookie pass rushing DE.

vCash
    Pass rushers and OL should be the only players we draft next season.

vCash
    solid linebackers and corners can be signed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast