Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Andre Brown Earning More Chances

These coaches have the personnel change reaction speed of a tortoise, but at least they're saying the right thing now:

New York Giants

Ralph Vacchiano
    + Follow

Andre Brown played more than Ahmad Bradshaw on Sunday, but it wasn't all due to Bradshaw's health. "We thought Andre had deserved some chances," said offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride. "When we've given him an opportunity to carry the ball, he's done well. He's catching the ball extremely well. So I think it's more a matter of him having earned that chance to get on the field. And so far every time we've given him a chance, he's come through for us."
    http://sulia.com/channel/new-york-gi...source=twitter

vCash
    Good. Now will Diehl find himself one the bench next to Ahmad against Green Bay?

vCash
    He should of been the starter after the Tampa bay game

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    It appears to me like TC is allowing Bradshaw to make a case for Brown to get more playing time.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Andre should be the starter of this team. Hes a monster and doesnt turn the ball over. Again this goes back to the loyalty of them team ..bradshaw..diehl its all the same

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeeswin27 View Post
    Andre should be the starter of this team. Hes a monster and doesnt turn the ball over. Again this goes back to the loyalty of them team ..bradshaw..diehl its all the same
    yup. And I'm not so sure that Barden shouldn't be starting over Hixon. Hixon has been good and all, but Barden is deserving of more time at this point. Especially at a time when the pass game is struggling. Let him fight some one-on-ones. Eli needs a big guy to rely on.

.....or sign Plax.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    yup. And I'm not so sure that Barden shouldn't be starting over Hixon. Hixon has been good and all, but Barden is deserving of more time at this point. Especially at a time when the pass game is struggling. Let him fight some one-on-ones. Eli needs a big guy to rely on.

.....or sign Plax.
    G this was a huge concern of mine going into the season, people don't realize how important the 3rd wr is.. None of these guys are respected and or feared by defenses. As dumb as Manningham was teams had to respect him.

I'm well aware Nicks not being right has hurt us. But they knew that going into the season and Nicks is injury prone to begin with. I kicked I screamed lol hopefully people will realize why.

I don't think Plax is a option, there's definitely bad blood there.. But I do think he's the answer. He still demands attention and would really cure our problems in the red zone..

vCash

.....or sign Plax.
    as long as this - 1) 2) 3) - doesn't happen again, I'll welcome him back with a warm hug but you're right... they need to put in Barden, or Randle in some more plays if one of the receivers don't perform well, and put in Wilson a few more plays too if Bradshaw is inconsistent again or when Brown gets tired.....but besides Andre Brown, I thought Nicks had a nice game for a while, 9 recs for 75 yds, that was a pretty good bounce-back game for him.
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    G this was a huge concern of mine going into the season, people don't realize how important the 3rd wr is.. None of these guys are respected and or feared by defenses. As dumb as Manningham was teams had to respect him.

I'm well aware Nicks not being right has hurt us. But they knew that going into the season and Nicks is injury prone to begin with. I kicked I screamed lol hopefully people will realize why.

I don't think Plax is a option, there's definitely bad blood there.. But I do think he's the answer. He still demands attention and would really cure our problems in the red zone..
    Yeah I think other teams even overrated Manningham's ability, but he had the speed on the outside to grab safety attention and let Cruz work the slot more freely.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    as long as this - 1) 2) 3) - doesn't happen again, I'll welcome him back with a warm hug but you're right... they need to put in Barden, or Randle in some more plays if one of the receivers don't perform well, and put in Wilson a few more plays too if Bradshaw is inconsistent again or when Brown gets tired.....but besides Andre Brown, I thought Nicks had a nice game for a while, 9 recs for 75 yds, that was a pretty good bounce-back game for him.
    I love Randle. I see the potential there and he looks like a real solid possession guy. But he's got a ways to go to learn the system and get his chemistry with Eli down. That was clear on the back shoulder fade against PIT where he just kept running. They'll get it though and I think next year if Nicks can be at 100%, we'll have a hell of a young trio.

vCash
    Yeah I think other teams even overrated Manningham's ability, but he had the speed on the outside to grab safety attention and let Cruz work the slot more freely.

I love Randle. I see the potential there and he looks like a real solid possession guy. But he's got a ways to go to learn the system and get his chemistry with Eli down. That was clear on the back shoulder fade against PIT where he just kept running. They'll get it though and I think next year if Nicks can be at 100%, we'll have a hell of a young trio.
    and to add to that, we have a very talented group of running backs with Andre Brown & David Wilson behind our aging 7th round gem Bradshaw, but people keep forgetting Da'rel Scott, who, just like Brown is doing currently, can shine for us in the future, with the physical looks similar to Brown, Scott can be an every-down back IF he can understand the playbook of the Giants, but he's a gem waiting to happen behind our talented group of backs, but is it me, or is Eli not passing the ball to our FBs' Pascoe & Hynoski on flats like he occasionally did last year?
    Last edited by cowboyskilla; 11-19-2012 at 07:04 PM.
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    I have less hope for Scott. He's got the speed and quickness, but his vision sucks and he has no cutback or any moves for that matter. He's Derrick Ward all over again and we don't have the o-line for a guy like that to succeed right now.

vCash
    Scott has zero cutting ability. He looks horrible in action. I don't understand how Wilson can either be struggling so bad learning protections or the coaching staff can keep him off the field. Makes no sense to me.

vCash
    give Scott some time...everyone felt the same way about Andre Brown when he first played for the Giants, now look: he's became THE runningback we all thought we were getting...I'm proud of Brown, but seriously, we're loaded on RB...but I feel like if we could get Perry Jones from Virginia in the draft, he would be a Derrick Ward 2.0 with great vision, cuz this kid is a stud for his team and always makes something out of nothing...a really talented RB

vCash
    Thats not true. I remember a lot of people thought Brown would be a good back for us until he got hurt. Scott not so much.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Thats not true. I remember a lot of people thought Brown would be a good back for us until he got hurt. Scott not so much.
    Yes! I remember drafting him 4th round and they were praising this move, he breaks his leg and then got cut.

Brown doing good doesn't surprise me. What does, is how well he is with an offensive line not playing well.

And earning chances? He earned it the first week Bradshaw was out, this team really fackin ticks me off at times with crap like this. PLAY THE PLAYER WHO IS DOING BETTER!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast